The Nomad From Morwood

PossumMD

Alright now everybody reveal their wood choices again hahaha

E: I did Circassian Walnut Burl body, Lignum Vitae stem collar + base, European Boxwood side pulls
Either all or mostly cherry. Wasn't even a matter of money either, I just really liked how the light colour popped out at me rather than the usual darker and redder woods.

fangorn

Alright now everybody reveal their wood choices again hahaha

E: I did Circassian Walnut Burl body, Lignum Vitae stem collar + base, European Boxwood side pulls

just the description makes me dream... really!
this type of walnut is incredible... certainly my favorite... then, boxwood...?!

wow... I can't wait to see pictures...

🤤😍

BruCap

Batch 2, #51, my mindset has become that I'll get it when I get it, I think it's been so long and feels like such a far off removed thing that I don't really care anymore either way (edit: either way in this case means when I get it, not if, I do believe Dan will deliver one day, but at this point have no expectations as to when). That being said, I think people's frustration is very valid, honestly I'm not even sure if I'll keep it once I get it, but I do really want to at least get my hands on it for a little bit.

Body: Figured Walnut
Stem Collar/ Bottom: Canarywood
Side Pulls: Pink Ivory

Last edited:

jbm

Fingers crossed you guys get to put your hands on your so long desired Nomad 🤞 sad to see so much hope and expectation vanishing in time :myday: but I am sure Dan while end up with something !
I wish I had your faith. I can’t really see how he can go back to working on the Nomads, seeing as how the Toad seems to be his main source of income now. The Nomads are all long since paid for.

Day Vaper

Anyone heard from Dan lately? Emails seem to be extremely slow...

It would also be nice to get a late september or early october to figure out what's left to do on Batch II before they ship out.

Day Vaper,

PossumMD

Anyone heard from Dan lately? Emails seem to be extremely slow...

It would also be nice to get a late september or early october to figure out what's left to do on Batch II before they ship out.
Scroll back a page, we've just discussed this.

PossumMD,
Top Bottom