The Nomad From Morwood

seriousTone

I’ve been trying to come to the understanding that the completion of this batch may just never happen. No matter how much money it was, it was spent long ago, and I don’t think I could ever ask for a refund, no matter what the resolution might be. It’s a complex matter.
I personally can't see him just completely abandoning paid customers, no matter lack of communication.

jbm

Dan does offer refunds at any time, I believe. Any Nomad that went unclaimed could easily be auctioned/raffled off by him.
I do understand that, he’s always been upfront about refunds. But given his financial straits, and that the ostensible purpose of the Toad is to keep the cash coming in, though, I’d feel pretty bad about requesting a refund, let alone having waited all this time with nothing to show for it in the end.

jbm,

jbm

This is the FOMO I think, and is the real issue, I don't think you should feel bad about asking for the money back if that is really what you want? Just so tough to decide at this point after waiting so long already!
I should clarify. I don’t want the refund. I want the Nomad I ordered and paid for.

jbm,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I should clarify. I don’t want the refund. I want the Nomad I ordered and paid for.

Yes I understand, that's what I mean, I'm just describing the complex situation you mentioned, as it is in my head at least

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: jbm

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Gotcha. Sorry if I misunderstood. Thanks.

All good, yeah it's tricky to talk about here even so that is also complex, we don't need excuses or explanations ultimately just need the product paid for because time has past either way... hopefully he will finally be able to send them off soon enough, hang in!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Fesob_31

seriousTone

Dan just dropped a Nomad II update. Sounds like he’s been slowly getting back to work on the final hand sanding of the bodies. Maybe there’s still a chance we see them this year?
I say we do!

Honestly if someone were to get a refund, I think Dan should auction off that device.

If others can make crazy amounts reselling from his hard work, he might as well himself.

Top Bottom