Discontinued The NEO by Prrl Labs

Mr. Me2

@Kins Interesting thought!...We've found so much variation between pipe bowls that it might be difficult to get the sizing(s) just right, but it's worth noodling on for sure.

We do have plans for our own insert for single-hole pipes, however. And, we have some exciting plans for completely new kinds of pipes/slides that are optimized for extraction from both flower and concentrate. We'll roll out our ideas for those in Jan once we get the supply chain for the Neo prepped for cheaper shipping and better scaling.

Here's a shot of today's Neo boxing... the first 100 should be shipped in a few hours!

View attachment 4106
Great news! And Smojo ordered which is the last piece of the puzzle (for me). Time to watch the Neo videos over and over again...

Drug

I was able to import some Smojo screens as well. Found them at ezvaporizers.com. Shipping is expensive though, 25$ to EU... I added some other articles because it's such a sad sight when shipping costs are magnitudes higher than the product price 😂

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer of the Neo and Terp Surfer
Manufacturer
Haha you aren't alone, my Smojo's should arrive today, not sure if I should be stalking Vgoodiez or if my Neo will ship direct from Prrl. Either way, you aren't the only one.

You can stalk @VGOODIEZ just for fun 😜, but we'll be sending them out directly from here. Scott has been great and enters the info in our tracking system, so we'll treat your order just like it was made through us. Not much longer to wait!!

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
Well... the good news is that we are finally able to see the tracking info for the shipment... it got held up in US Customs on Friday because there is no appropriate classification for this tech (we finally used "agricultural dryer" and that seemed to satisfy the bureaucracy. Then, they were held in Anchorage over the weekend. We were told it would arrive by 8:30AM yesterday and we were all geared up... then, all info went dark and we got notice "will be delivered by end of day"... Still wasn't here by 10p... Then, for some unknown reason in the middle of the night, it was sent to Tennessee... Hang in there folks, your Neos are taking a tour of the US before landing here in Portland some time today (we hope).

Mr. Me2

Well... the good news is that we are finally able to see the tracking info for the shipment... it got held up in US Customs on Friday because there is no appropriate classification for this tech (we finally used "agricultural dryer" and that seemed to satisfy the bureaucracy. Then, they were held in Anchorage over the weekend. We were told it would arrive by 8:30AM yesterday and we were all geared up... then, all info went dark and we got notice "will be delivered by end of day"... Still wasn't here by 10p... Then, for some unknown reason in the middle of the night, it was sent to Tennessee... Hang in there folks, your Neos are taking a tour of the US before landing here in Portland some time today (we hope).
Crazy! :popcorn:

djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
"aromatherapy device" generally seems to work with customs and vapes

Kins

Hey @Black_Prrl , another question for you, and apologies if I missed this info.

Batteries. Does the Neo come with one, and if not what do you recommend?

I'm pretty sure it does come with them. Thought I saw that earlier in the thread or maybe instagram or something. Pretty sure, but I just dabbed some "fruit loops" so better double check.

MonkeyTime

@Black_Prrl any chance you'd like to post the links that are the email for those of us waiting on the email? A little reading will let us feel like we're keeping up!

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
@Black_Prrl any chance you'd like to post the links that are the email for those of us waiting on the email? A little reading will let us feel like we're keeping up!
Hmmm... isn't reading the welcome email(s) part of the whole anticipation, unboxing experience? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Though, seriously, ask us a question and we're happy to respond. Lots to share and ask y'all as well, but let's focus on getting these out to you first!

Hey @Black_Prrl , another question for you, and apologies if I missed this info.

Batteries. Does the Neo come with one, and if not what do you recommend?
Yes, we are shipping with a battery. For international orders, it will already be installed. For those in the US, the battery is in a separate little box from the Neo, but is in that same shipping box--so look for it!

tr33sPlease

I received my shipping notice!!

Note: In case you are looking for your shipping notice, be sure to check your spam folder. My shipping email went to spam, every other email from PrrlLabs came in my inbox. I figured I should have a shipping notice, because I was one of the first to order, so I am glad that I checked.

Drug

No confirmation here yet, even though I was one of the first that jumped in. Maybe a different carrier for shipping abroad? Luckily I'm in no rush.

Black_Prrl

Manufacturer
@Drug and @CaleidosCope, sorry for the delay on international orders. We wanted to use the first domestic shipments as a test of our processes. Don't worry, we set all of the first international aside and will push those out today.

Unfortunately, we spent much of yesterday trying to sort out what happened to the products we shipped on Tuesday. For some reason, the Post Office isn't showing their tracking #s and can't tell us which facility the two large postal bags were sent to... We went directly to a regional distribution center to talk with them yesterday. We will be dropping all future shipments there instead of the normal public post office.

Thanks for all-y'all's patience as we figure out these systems!!

Mr. Me2

@Drug and @CaleidosCope, sorry for the delay on international orders. We wanted to use the first domestic shipments as a test of our processes. Don't worry, we set all of the first international aside and will push those out today.

Unfortunately, we spent much of yesterday trying to sort out what happened to the products we shipped on Tuesday. For some reason, the Post Office isn't showing their tracking #s and can't tell us which facility the two large postal bags were sent to... We went directly to a regional distribution center to talk with them yesterday. We will be dropping all future shipments there instead of the normal public post office.

Thanks for all-y'all's patience as we figure out these systems!!
@Black_Prrl, I had trouble tracking my package too after I received your shipping notice email. But this morning, usps tracking worked. It says I should expect my Neo on Monday the 14th.

Top Bottom