• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The most important vaporization discussion we need to have. (Your Vape Mail)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) is beginning to take hold, me thinks!

Moderators, I wasn't sure where to post this so if there is a more appropriate location please do so.

I recently received this email from DHL after attempting to purchase the XMAX V3 Pro, from VapeMeet, a vape retailer in Canada.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello __________
I hope you’re having a great day.

Regretfully your shipment has been returned to the origin because effective March 26, 2021 DHL Express Inc no longer imports, exports or delivers any device that an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor or any other substance to the user inhaling from the deice including e-cigarettes, vape pens etc.

Please reach out to your vendor for next steps. You may also monitor the shipment at our website, Logistics.DHL.COM for return airway bill information.

I apologize for the inconvenience I will be closing your file in the imports department, if you have further questions please call the Imports Department at 866-600-0014. Please visit www.logistics.dhl for tracking options.

Thank you for using DHL Express

Customer Care Advisor, Imports
Imports Department Hours M-F 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST (AZ local time)

DHL Express
1910 West Rio Salado Parkway
Tempe, AZ 85281
USA

www.MyDHL.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vendor, VapeMeet has been less than effective in assisting me with this problem. They say my purchase is currently at the DHL Hub in Cincinnati, and DHL says my purchase has already been send back to VapeMeet in Canada. Arrrrgggghhhh! Keep in mind that at one point my purchase had cleared Customs and was only 20 minutes from my home, on the delivery date, and THEN theyrecalled it from the DHL truck!

I've been phoning both entities repeatedly trying to resolve this issue but to no avail.. Any suggestions?

In the meantime, i would recommend that my fellow FCers should be extra careful about importing vapes from outside the country, as those retailers are likely to use DHL in their shipping to the U.S.A.!

Any help is muchly appreciated!

FF

😱

Shit Snacks,
  • Sad
Reactions: fangorn

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Here is the line that kills the industry.

ENDS products comprise (1) any electronic device that, through an
aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user
inhaling from the device; and (2) any component, liquid, part, or accessory of an
ENDS, regardless of whether sold separately from the device.

However, butane vapes don't seem to be restricted, at least in this line. They specifically say "electronic". And IHs are not delivery systems either...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Got a feeling the classified are gonna get really busy soon. I can't imagine the pact act interfering with user to user shipping.
Well, I CAN imagine it, but it would be a serious clusterfuck for USPS.

It's really fucking bizarre when you think about it, but the federal govt will be trying to force us into combustion...

vapeape77

Got a feeling the classified are gonna get really busy soon. I can't imagine the pact act interfering with user to user shipping.
Well, I CAN imagine it, but it would be a serious clusterfuck for USPS.

It's really fucking bizarre when you think about it, but the federal govt will be trying to force us into combustion...
What about customer protection laws about warranties being honored and such? Don’t we have any ground to stand on now?

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I am amazed at this, it's such a ridiculous law that is so obviously and trivially easy to circumvent...

Unless every package is going to be opened and inspected? Erm.... probably not!

Or call it something innocuous like a hand warmer?

If the customer uses it for something other than it's intended purpose well then that's on them...?

edit: "aerosolized solution" surely that means anything that is for flower is okay? Am I missing something?

vapeape77

I am amazed at this, it's such a ridiculous law that is so obviously and trivially easy to circumvent...

Unless every package is going to be opened and inspected? Erm.... probably not!

Or call it something innocuous like a hand warmer?

If the customer uses it for something other than it's intended purpose well then that's on them...?

edit: "aerosolized solution" surely that means anything that is for flower is okay? Am I missing something?
I think it includes flower, hope your correct 🤞 probably this subject needs its own thread eh

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I am no lawyer, but I am a keen grammarian and do look at legal documents from time to time with work as there's only me as a sole trader and I have to do everything...

There's two problems with this being related to flower or dry herb vapes that I can see, highlighted yellow:

1) ENDS - Electronic Nicotine Delivery System - flower doesn't have any nicotine right?

2) the sentence has as a conditional that the ENDS uses an aerosolised solution:

without the qualifier the sentence reads:

any electronic device that delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device
of course this WOULD include dry herb vapes, but, the conditional is definitely there:

any electronic device that, through an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device

So I would argue strongly that dry herb vapes are good - but trying to explain that to someone who doesn't know and is looking to hit their target for prosecutions that week might be a challenge?

Same goes for the second sentence, it has to be a nicotine delivery system to be included:

any component, liquid, part, or accessory of an ENDS,

vapeape77

I am no lawyer, but I am a keen grammarian and do look at legal documents from time to time with work as there's only me as a sole trader and I have to do everything...

There's two problems with this being related to flower or dry herb vapes that I can see, highlighted yellow:

1) ENDS - Electronic Nicotine Delivery System - flower doesn't have any nicotine right?

2) the sentence has as a conditional that the ENDS uses an aerosolised solution:

without the qualifier the sentence reads:

any electronic device that delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device
of course this WOULD include dry herb vapes, but, the conditional is definitely there:

any electronic device that, through an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device

So I would argue strongly that dry herb vapes are good - but trying to explain that to someone who doesn't know and is looking to hit their target for prosecutions that week might be a challenge?

Same goes for the second sentence, it has to be a nicotine delivery system to be included:

any component, liquid, part, or accessory of an ENDS,
I read the “aerosolized solution” part as just meaning any thing that produces vapor? And thought “any other substance” includes flower…. I don’t know so I should shut up now lol

florduh

I shake my fist at every zombied out cool kid who pen vapes wax, ruined a good thing for us flower lovers….

I get what you're saying, but in my experience the biggest users of vape carts are working professionals who just want a quick, easy, discrete way to medicate.

This is the government's fault, because they're totally owned by corporate interests. In this case, the tobacco industry. I'd also say the whole vape cart health crisis was caused by the government as well. Because of prohibition. I wonder how many people would be poisoned every year if bathtub gin was still a thing.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Na you are good, I see what you mean and it's good to thrash these things out...

I would interpret aerosolised solution as a gaseous solution that is aerosolised, not a dry herb that is vaporised - they are different processes.

WikiDiff helps?

JBone65

Anybody using Platinum OG Sugar? Below is part of an alert issue by the state authority a few days ago. I'm a flower guy.

"Reports of these dangerous side effects are increasing, which is why our QA lab, Metis, is diligently monitoring for this substance and other THC analogs. Metis has confirmed the presence of this chemical compound in a concentrate by the name of Platinum OG Sugar (BA#-POG-062421)."

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Y'all are dreaming if you think this won't apply to flower vapes. The process of vaping is to evaporate the actives of the plant into an aerosol so that you can breathe it into your lungs. In chemistry an aerosol is defined as "a colloidal suspension of particles dispersed in air or gas."
Starting from a plant is NOT gonna save us.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Y'all are dreaming if you think this won't apply to flower vapes. The process of vaping is to evaporate the actives of the plant into an aerosol so that you can breathe it into your lungs. In chemistry an aerosol is defined as "a colloidal suspension of particles dispersed in air or gas."

So the word solution is just there for pointless decoration - got it!!

"An aerosol is a suspension of fine solid particles or liquid droplets in air or another gas."

And wikipedia is wrong - best get editing?

Here's the link - looking forward to your updates and being learned heh! Come on man... you seriously saying that flower is an aerosol? I am laughing!! Sorry, but I am....

Last edited:

vapeape77

man….. shit I guess at least I have a good stock of attachments and 1 new vape

vapeape77

Fuck

“It goes without saying that marijuana, hemp, and their derivatives are substances,” the agency said. “Hence, to the extent that they may be delivered to an inhaling user through an aerosolized solution, they and the related delivery systems, parts, components, liquids, and accessories clearly fall within the [Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act’s] scope.”

bye bye cbd wax
As such, while business can generally mail out legal hemp-derived products, that’s only the case if they are not vaping products covered under the new law

on the bright side florduh won’t be going to jail…
“individuals can ship up to 10 ENDS for non-commercial use per 30-day period. Beyond that, it is generally prohibited for a company to send a vaping device to a consumer via U.S. mail

Last edited:

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Fuck

“It goes without saying that marijuana, hemp, and their derivatives are substances,” the agency said. “Hence, to the extent that they may be delivered to an inhaling user through an aerosolized solution, they and the related delivery systems, parts, components, liquids, and accessories clearly fall within the [Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act’s] scope.”

Okay, so you take the cannabis and turn it into an aerosol and it becomes a problem for them!

Take the cannabis itself and don't turn it into an aerosol and it's fine, they don't say anything about that - and no matter what other might say, vaping flower does not turn it into an aerosol... an aerosol is a suspension, vaping flower produces vapour and vapour is not a suspension!

Either their language is off and they are trying to ban dry herb vapes, or they are not bothered about dry herb vapes, just the aerosolised vapes which are completely different things!

Flower is not an aerosol. The evaporated active that you breathe into your lungs certainly are.

Bollocks! Seriously this is just flat out wrong, an aerosol is a suspension!

The vaporised elements of the flower are a vapour - that's why they are called vaporisers and not aerosolisers = there are differences between an aerosol and vapour as I linked to previously. The use of the word vape for a liquid based aerosol is a misnomer.

Last edited:

florduh

Fuck

bye bye cbd wax
As such, while business can generally mail out legal hemp-derived products, that’s only the case if they are not vaping products covered under the new law

on the bright side florduh won’t be going to jail…
“individuals can ship up to 10 ENDS for non-commercial use per 30-day period. Beyond that, it is generally prohibited for a company to send a vaping device to a consumer via U.S. mail

Do you really think it covers CBD wax in a jar? I took it as prefilled CBD carts would obviously be out, but wax can be used for other purposes than vaporization. I guess I would say it's not really different than CBD flower.

I did see that individual consumers can still mail vapes between each other. So the classified section is safe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom