The most important vaporization discussion we need to have. (Your Vape Mail)

florduh

What a lovely young lady. I like that despite her livelihood being threatened by this bullshit, she can speak on it for 20 minutes without ranting and raving. Can't say the same for myself. EightVape was my go-to when I was hooked on nicotine too.

I looked up this new shipping company. It doesn't look like it's much more expensive than FedEx or UPS. Here's part of their statement on vape shipping:

Unlike the USPS which had no choice but to dispense with shipping vaping items altogether, major shipping services like FedEx and UPS walked away and left consumers hanging by choice. But even with multiple carriers stepping away from vape shipping, vape fans wanting to shop online for their favorite juices, and devices can still receive the front door delivery they need thanks to shipping carrier ‘X’.

‘X’ has shrugged off the traditional approach taken by typical logistics carrier companies. Rather than shunning technology and avoiding field innovation, the ‘X’ team are tech-focused transportation pros. This forward thinking approach puts the company in the perfect position to successfully handle the new restrictions and regulations placed on vape deliveries with ease. ‘X’ has long made it their goal to fix the broken side of shipping logistics. From optimizing delivery routes to in-motion supply chain assets, this shipping carrier has an eye on the future. It’s clear that vape fans may have just found a “win” after the passing of the PACT Act after all.

Abysmal Vapor

Saturnine in my mind
Well what is happening is not right ,neither it is pleasant and for sure will have imPACT on the industry,but at least it will be decided on a state level ,also people will have delivery options and not gonna rely on physical shops. She mentioned that California wont tax the hardware ,only juices. I hope it works out just fine for everyone on your side of the pond ,if not you know who to NOT vote for on the next local elections,lol.

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
What a lovely young lady. I like that despite her livelihood being threatened by this bullshit, she can speak on it for 20 minutes without ranting and raving. Can't say the same for myself. EightVape was my go-to when I was hooked on nicotine too.

I looked up this new shipping company. It doesn't look like it's much more expensive than FedEx or UPS. Here's part of their statement on vape shipping:

I posted about X a couple weeks ago. They seem very sketchy. I have reached out to them several times and gotten no response. Will let you know if they ever get back to me.

florduh

I posted about X a couple weeks ago. They seem very sketchy. I have reached out to them several times and gotten no response. Will let you know if they ever get back to me.

Please do. The marketing speak is pretty off-putting. I wonder if they're just getting slammed right now. And they're probably focusing on companies like Eightvape that do shit tons of volume.

"X" is a fucking stupid name too.

Abysmal Vapor

Saturnine in my mind
Please do. The marketing speak is pretty off-putting. I wonder if they're just getting slammed right now. And they're probably focusing on companies like Eightvape that do shit tons of volume.

"X" is a fucking stupid name too.
Reminds me of a Gyros/Duner joint across the street called "Molly" and under it at 4-5 different places "It is not what you are thinking" ..

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

I'm curious to know who sells 500+ dry herb vape devices daily?

It's the nicotine people. That's where the big money is. Maybe if this really takes off, the minimum can be lowered. We're running into the same problem that got us into this mess: the dry herb vape market is too small to have any influence.

florduh,

EliumVapor

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
It's the nicotine people. That's where the big money is. Maybe if this really takes off, the minimum can be lowered. We're running into the same problem that got us into this mess: the dry herb vape market is too small to have any influence.
Correct. They sell 500+ packages a day easy over at 8vape or similar sites.

EliumVapor,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I'd take this article with a grain of salt... for whatever reason this website always rubbed me the wrong way, plus the author seems to write every single article there and they always reek of click bait... sucked me right in today though :lol:

While I didn't really find any super helpful info, it did point me in the direction of this, which gives me a bit more hope that we might end up being ok:

Again nothing definitive by any means but it appears the USPS is at least open to considering exemptions... possibly exemptions for vaporizers intended to be used with legal hemp product? Or did I completely misunderstand... entirely possible

BrianTL,

flammy

I'd take this article with a grain of salt... for whatever reason this website always rubbed me the wrong way, plus the author seems to write every single article there and they always reek of click bait... sucked me right in today though :lol:

While I didn't really find any super helpful info, it did point me in the direction of this, which gives me a bit more hope that we might end up being ok:

Again nothing definitive by any means but it appears the USPS is at least open to considering exemptions... possibly exemptions for vaporizers intended to be used with legal hemp product? Or did I completely misunderstand... entirely possible

That article is a bit misleading. The only exemption that the USPS proposed to apply to ENDS is the business/regulatory exception. They did have an open comment period where you could advocate for the inclusion of the consumer testing/public health exception but that period closed at the end of March and was largely misused as a way to ask the USPS to provide a carve out for cannabis vapes or dry herb vapes.

I will put here one last thing that should put to rest the debate as it relates to the interpretation of ENDS and more specifically "through an aerosolized solution". The USPS also published a notice on the Register when they opened the comment period as it relates to the potential exemptions on 2/19/21 and within that notice they provide a definition of an ENDS (https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...1-03393/treatment-of-e-cigarettes-in-the-mail):

"ENDS are electronic devices and their components and fillers, which deliver either nicotine or non-nicotine substances to a user when a liquid is vaporized, and the resulting vapor inhaled."

The phrase "when a liquid is vaporized" is pretty clear and conforms to the interpretation that a device needs to be capable of aerosolizing a solution to be considered an ENDS.

Top Bottom