The most important vaporization discussion we need to have. (Your Vape Mail)

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Sorry my ignorance, but maybe they try to prevent the US from flooding the world with THC cartridges when total US goes legal. Alongside with the Nicotine tax story.

Thick Vape,

florduh

Sorry my ignorance, but maybe they try to prevent the US from flooding the world with THC cartridges when total US goes legal. Alongside with the Nicotine tax story.

I highly doubt that in the event America goes fully legal, we'd be able to legally send THC carts via the mail within the US, let alone exporting them.

I do think the vape cart lung injury scandal played some part in getting our rulers to do this. But if they were really concerned, the obvious solution is to legalize cannabis nationally and regulate the industry to ensure people are only inhaling safe medicine.

C No Ego

I highly doubt that in the event America goes fully legal, we'd be able to legally send THC carts via the mail within the US, let alone exporting them.

I do think the vape cart lung injury scandal played some part in getting our rulers to do this. But if they were really concerned, the obvious solution is to legalize cannabis nationally and regulate the industry to ensure people are only inhaling safe medicine.
the fact that the main thing leading this cause is claiming that vaporizing cannabis is less safe than smoking it because vaping delivers way more THC and to the authorities THC is an illicit product on some ban list etc.... while truth of the matter is vaping is way bettyer than smoking because vaping delivers THC in a way that is cleaner and much better for the person ...

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I'm not sure, I just remember there being a crackdown on small soap makers around the time the aug 8th ecig deadline happened.

In that very article, it seems like they could just change how they describe the soap's benefits?
"Robin had not been reported to the FDA, but the inspector came across her website and noticed several problems with the way products were described. Specifically, Robin described a scent as “medicinal,” and stated that tea tree and lavender essential oils contained antibacterial properties."

The scary part is that we do not know how intense the enforcement will be. Yes, you can try and hide by calling devices aromatherapy devices etc, but if they really dig down at all this may not work.
Compare this to the US alcohol prohibition.Johnny Walker Scotch could say it is selling hand sanitizer but that might not work for very long.
It is just nasty as it could have a huge impact???
1. If they really dig down, but no literature on the website implies inhalation, the user is discouraged repeatedly from misusing the device, what would they have, especially for vapes with no mouthpiece/comes in parts?
Famously, during prohibition, grape bricks were sold with instructions on what not to do to produce alcohol.
It's about ensuring that anyone who buys an e-cig does so at a 7/11, where the proper tobacco tax can be collected. That's it. That's the big "why" here.
This man gets it. It's all about making a buck off people who can only give a dime.

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Oh, I remember now..... it was ... BANNED..

Speculate all you want!
Making your own vape juice is easy. I'm sure you could come moderately close to that flavour. Lol @ your salt, though; I don't need your permission to speculate, but thank you for it anyway.

VapePerson,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Making your own vape juice is easy. I'm sure you could come moderately close to that flavour. Lol @ your salt, though; I don't need your permission to speculate, but thank you for it anyway.

I was not responding to you....
I’ve been making Ejuice for many years, you missed the POINT!

Endless Interim

I mentioned this in the Fluxer thread, just like a "80% lower"
Yup.And not to derail the thread but those frames have been popping up with horror stories like one police officer got caught with over 500 firearms built from 80% frames and selling to gangs.My background is clean and I liked the idea that you could have a ''ghost gun'' as I like to tinker and they have AK and AR versions too.But all the bad guys are getting caught and most have ghost guns.Last I heard they were going to ban some of them(?)

JCat

Accessory Maker
Those flavors lure in kids!!!

Yet Birthday Cake and Lemonade vodka is fine.

And I'm sure none of the kids are drinking hard apple juice...
And alcohol is WAY more dangerous than cannabis, much higher potential for abuse and addiction, much worse for your physical and mental health when abused, etc. ... and yet, it's advertised everywhere, and cannabis can't be advertised at all pretty much here in Canada ... crazy the double standard!

Last edited:

MinnBobber

When I read the above, it actually

And alcohol is WAY more dangerous than cannabis, much higher potential for abuse and addiction, much worse for your physical and mental health when abused, etc. ... and yet, it's advertised everywhere, and cannabis can't be advertised at all pretty much here in Canada ... crazy the double standard!

X2. Crazy world. Alcohol is involved with 1:7 deaths world wide.
Cannabis : 0 deaths in 6000 years.

Here in MN a family can home brew 200 gallons of beer, or about 2000 12 oz bottles 😯
Yet legal states seem to freak at someone being allowed to grow 4 plants

MN Cannabis: no adult legal and no home grow.

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I was not responding to you....
I’ve been making Ejuice for many years, you missed the POINT!
"I was not responding to you...."
Good for you; I was responding to you. If you don't want replied to in an open forum, maybe it should have been in PMs? IDK, not trying to tell you what to do, you're a grown man, but when I prefer not to have a conversation with the open world, I don't make a public post. :p
"you missed the POINT!"
You missed MY point: you can still have your mango vape juice. The ban is nothing more than a piece of paper in your way.

VapePerson,

Trackrat

X2. Crazy world. Alcohol is involved with 1:7 deaths world wide.
Cannabis : 0 deaths in 6000 years.

Here in MN a family can home brew 200 gallons of beer, or about 2000 12 oz bottles 😯
Yet legal states seem to freak at someone being allowed to grow 4 plants

MN Cannabis: no adult legal and no home grow.
I like the way you think. S.Mn. boy here

Planck

believes in Dog
It's about ensuring that anyone who buys an e-cig does so at a 7/11, where the proper tobacco tax can be collected. That's it. That's the big "why" here.
I don't disagree but I think you miss another goal. That being to protect the tobacco monopoly and insure that one buys nicotine except from the (4?) companies that have always been supplying it. Not very capitalist/free market but we make exceptions for our friends contributors.

Gnome34

All about keeping the money in the hands of the people that "deserve" it. Best not to let the rabble get a whiff of it, they may become unruly and ask for even more! (Greedy filth they are! Uncivilized animals after all, most of them stoop so low as to "work" to take care of themselves. So demeaning!)

I wish more people in America would realize the complete fraud of a democracy we have. The two party system is a joke/planned failure and votes are not counted equally. The left will work against the left and the right will move things further right. In lock step. Today is a perfect example as democrats shat on raising the minimum wage. Of course all of the republican did too, but the left stopped the left. Both sides get paid by the same people with very few exceptions (AOC, Bernie, and Ilhan. But Bernie is still a millionaire etc, I'm sure these people have also had some money sway them.) The right and left pretend to hate each other to keep it all believable. The Senators and such all get along and are on the same team, the media and talking heads and batshit crazy fox "news" all stir the pot to keep the public divided, stupid, and angry at each other. The politicians do what capitol asks and ignore the rest of us. The right represents big business interests only (but try to hide this by saying ANY regulation takes away from YOUR rights) and the left pretends to want to help society (while ensuring no actual progress is made and behaving as a fake nemesis to the corporate interests) and together things only move in favor of the super wealthy.

Time for more political parties in America. Or else we will be renaming the fucking country Wal-Mart Land eventually. More likely Amazon at this point, plus the rainforest won't exist anymore so no confusion on what you are talking about when you say Amazon.

Sorry this has been building up inside for a while and I am shit at writing.

florduh

I don't disagree but I think you miss another goal. That being to protect the tobacco monopoly and insure that one buys nicotine except from the (4?) companies that have always been supplying it. Not very capitalist/free market but we make exceptions for our friends contributors.
I agree, but they're related. The tobacco companies were pissed because a safer, cheaper, better tasting alternative to their garbage product was developed. An alternative often not subject to tobacco "sin" taxes. They couldn't allow that to stand. Luckily for them, politicians are relatively cheap in this country.

but the left stopped the left.

The "left" in this country mostly consists of conservatives who use the "right" gender pronouns.

I read somewhere that the big tobacco companies own the major e-juice companies anyway. If that is true, why would they fight it?

Stuff like this... Juul Labs Inc. may be a four-year-old company based out of San Francisco, but Altria Group Inc. (MO), the maker of Marlboro cigarettes, valued the e-cigarettes maker at $38 billion when it invested $12.8 billion late last year for a 35% stake.

And, The brand Vuse came in second in the e-cigarette industry with 10 percent of the market share at the end of 2018. Vuse is owned by R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company, a subsidiary of Reynolds American Inc, which was acquired by British American Tobacco in 2017.

Someone above said it right (IMO). They are just making sure that we have to buy our stuff from the regulated system to ensure they get their taxes.

Who are the big players in the e-cig business besides Juul? I wonder who owns them?

Hackerman,
Reactions: florduh
I just received an email from Slick Vapes.........

I really wish I didn’t have to write this email but due to the country wide vape mail ban we are NO LONGER going to be able to ship e-juice vaporizers and e-juice products by the END OF MARCH.

It would seem they intend to sell all their products except those and still be in compliance????? They sell and stock a full line of dry herb and concentrate vaporizers. Apparently they feel that only the 'nicotine' products are included in the ban.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just received an email from Slick Vapes.........

I really wish I didn’t have to write this email but due to the country wide vape mail ban we are NO LONGER going to be able to ship e-juice vaporizers and e-juice products by the END OF MARCH.

It would seem they intend to sell all their products except those and still be in compliance????? They sell and stock a full line of dry herb and concentrate vaporizers. Apparently they feel that only the 'nicotine' products are included in the ban.
I was told by a US shop owner that his advocate contacted the USPS about the wide interpretation of the texts 5 days ago and received an answer that they are working on making the texts more precise and hinted that DH vapes wont be affected.
Hmm ,seems like big companies already have taken action ,too . https://www.vapor.com/blogs/blog/pact-act-save-the-vapes
""Thankfully, right now, the USPS is writing rules that will make the full impact of the PACT Act amendments clear. Greenlane is working closely with a coalition of vaporizer manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to have the USPS clarify that the PACT Act’s stringent regulations apply only to nicotine vaping products.
With a unified voice of businesses, end-users, and other interested parties, we can speak up against this affront to our rights as American citizens and adults. The products that we specialize in do not fall into the realm of nicotine products, rather they are vaporizers designed to be used with legal herbs and concentrates, such as hemp CBD products.""

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
I agree, but they're related. The tobacco companies were pissed because a safer, cheaper, better tasting alternative to their garbage product was developed. An alternative often not subject to tobacco "sin" taxes. They couldn't allow that to stand. Luckily for them, politicians are relatively cheap in this country.

The "left" in this country mostly consists of conservatives who use the "right" gender pronouns.
Agreed, also add big pharma to the list for the same reasons. It's really a perfect storm event. :(

Deecee

Is puffitup shutting down? Everything on the website is for sale :( I love sales but its looking scary already.

Kins

Is puffitup shutting down? Everything on the website is for sale :( I love sales but its looking scary already.

It just looks like a sale. Not bad but I've seen better prices elsewhere.

Top Bottom