The most important vaporization discussion we need to have. (Your Vape Mail)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Is puffitup shutting down? Everything on the website is for sale :( I love sales but its looking scary already.

Try increasing the CBD ratio ,it reduces the paranoia .:whip:

Abysmal Vapor,

Deecee

K every single item is on sale though, looking forward to "I told you so" in the future if they dont restock. If it were just a few items I would say yep but never seen their stock so low before.

I was in the ecig vaping industry since 2013 and I can tell a selloff when I see it lmao. Been there myself *shakes fist at FDA*.
Try increasing the CBD ratio ,it reduces the paranoia .:whip:
Also I have been consuming cannabis like 30 years and it never gave me paranoia. Think thats a first timers affliction, also I dont waste money on cbd, shit just makes me sleepy. Me mentioning I have paranoia about covid has nothing to do with cannabis I live wit very high risk people and I have to be extra careful because MS.

Most people with MS become long haulers, not very pretty imo. :(

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@Deecee Ha-ha i was just trying to make a joke. Those items with big discounts are old/discontinued models. MS is a bitch,i have friends who battle with it. There is this effect when living in high risk/stressful environment it either fucks you up dead or you just get used to it :)). I live in one of the cities with the worst air quality in the world . We have two major coal powerplants here that are burning illegally imported trash from all EU ,so some big countries can look greener and not pay for real recycling locally and also other dangerous stuff like garbage from second hand clothes warehouses, after midnight when the institutions go to sleep x). I am pretty sure that almost everyone around here are going tomeet an ugly dead eventually if we live up to it :D>...

blackstone

I got an email (I'm in EU) from NewVape saying that due to new legislation, they will now transition to a new name and I believe it is Cannabis Hardware that they chose.
This is not really sounding like a better name for those in other countries (unless your use is all above board?), although they probably wont print it anywhere on the outer box either.
Maybe just on those huge flyer cards inside the box with photos of fresh ground nugs, and huge globs of rosin!:lol::leaf:

Wishing you good luck with this mailed dry herb vapes situation in the near future USA.

kadjo

I am curious as to how this will affect warrantees on existing products and person to person sales and shipping.

Are individuals no onger eligible to have their goods covered under the manufacturer warranty if they can't drive them there in person?

Anyone believe this issue gets reevaluated in the near future?

kadjo,

Tranquility

I am curious as to how this will affect warrantees on existing products and person to person sales and shipping.

Are individuals no onger eligible to have their goods covered under the manufacturer warranty if they can't drive them there in person?

Anyone believe this issue gets reevaluated in the near future?
Re-evaluated by who(m)? No one cares about the tiny sector of cannabis vapes because, "Think of the Children!".

Do YOU think YOUR local politician will stick his neck out on something like this?

They can't get schools open even though all the science says keeping them closed gives more health risks than benefits at this time. There will be no studies to point to saying vaping cannabis by kids has more health benefits than health risks. Remember, the whole point of the law is not to prevent adults from using vapes to lessen (smoking) risk, but to prevent children from getting possession of vape tech.

Abysmal Vapor

...afaik yes the are :/....
Can you please point me to their official statement or is this just a continuation of the forum wide freakout . Do you think that puffitup will do that without telling anyone. To me it looks they are getting rid of old stock and items than can be probably affected by the future ban because of their description, I.E Tobacco use/e-cig juice ....

florduh

Remember, the whole point of the law is not to prevent adults from using vapes to lessen (smoking) risk, but to prevent children from getting possession of vape tech.
Children possessing vape tech was already illegal. The point of this law is to ensure anyone who wants to buy an e-cig purchases one made by Big Tobacco, at a brick and mortar store where the proper sin taxes can be applied. I agree "THE CHilDrEN" is why it's almost impossible to reverse this decision, but it's complete bullshit. High School kids aren't buying their Juul pods online. They're buying them from 18 year old seniors who walked into a store.

Abysmal Vapor

Children possessing vape tech was already illegal. The point of this law is to ensure anyone who wants to buy an e-cig purchases one made by Big Tobacco, at a brick and mortar store where the proper sin taxes can be applied. I agree "THE CHilDrEN" is why it's almost impossible to reverse this decision, but it's complete bullshit. High School kids aren't buying their Juul pods online. They're buying them from 18 year old seniors who walked into a store.
In one episode of new series of Shameless that Carl dude, was doing $ selling juul pods to minors ... What's next moonshine e-cig juice ? :D Sounds like prohibition scenario will play out once again on a certain scale. Nicotine infused CBD bud ? ,loooool.....

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
After thinking about this a while, I do not anticipate nor expect to see any new distinctions or clarifications in legislation made to “protect” our industry, whatsoever. And the reason is “why.”

Why would they?
Certainly the idea that vaporizing is healthier than smoking is out the door, that wasn’t enough to stop this ban - which affects far more people than our small niche is composed of. So there’s already precedent to crush vaping, and our preferred plant is federally illegal, so we have no standing.

Also correct me if I’m wrong but the underlying effect of this bill is it will also crush CBD vendors who sell tons of related vape equipment, so the oligarch can come take over that massively booming industry now that middle class Americans have developed a thriving market - the hardest thing to do with any business is start a market from nothing. Once that was done it only took a piece of scrap legislature to claim the prize. All the reward, with none of the work.

I believe that the world will go on for vendors selling experimental boutique apparatuses under alternative nomenclature, but we’ve already seen a few manufacturers declare they are closing their doors. This won’t scare everyone away but it will deter a good amount of people. Just like all the people that wanted rec/med cannabis, but refused to try it until it was declared “legal.”

florduh

One of my favorite parts about this is that it was snuck into a COVID bill. But a minimum wage increase was not. After a full year of publicly blowing "essential workers", our rulers determined that if we want a livable minimum wage, it should be passed on a separate bill. But gutting an entire industry to make your donors happy? Yeah no problem, throw that in there!

What a dark country.

Last edited:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
Can you please point me to their official statement or is this just a continuation of the forum wide freakout

...i read it on another forum, but cant find it now :hmm:... i'll keep looking though. maybe they initially were but realized they didn't have to completely to your point...

To me it looks they are getting rid of old stock and items than can be probably affected by the future ban because of their description,

just_the_flu,

Deecee

One of my favorite parts about this is that it was snuck into the COVID bill. But a minimum wage increase was not. After a full year of publicly blowing "essential workers", our rulers determined that if we want a livable minimum wage, it should be passed on a separate bill. But gutting an entire industry to make your donors happy? Yeah no problem, throw that in there!

What a dark country.
It was in the covid bill from end of last year, not in the most recent one.

Kins

Who is "they" and "all the science" says this you claim. Citation needed, only peer reviewed papers need apply. You had me till this.

Does "all the science"say masked don't work.

Kins,

Planck

believes in Dog
Thanks Kins, lets have read. The technocracy news article claims to be A review of the peer-reviewed medical literature
https://www.technocracy.news/masks-are-neither-effective-nor-safe-a-summary-of-the-science/ said:
A review of the peer-reviewed medical literature examines impacts on human health, both immunological, as well as physiological. The purpose of this paper is to examine data regarding the effectiveness of facemasks, as well as safety data.
Let's examine the first peer-reviewed medical literature they cite as examined.
Oh This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.30.20047217v2 said:
This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice.
What did this not peer reviewed article conclude? Certainly not masks-are-neither-effective-nor-safe, rather we recommend the use of masks.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.30.20047217v2 said:
CONCLUSIONS Most included trials had poor design, reporting and sparse events. There was insufficient evidence to provide a recommendation on the use of facial barriers without other measures. We found insufficient evidence for a difference between surgical masks and N95 respirators and limited evidence to support effectiveness of quarantine. Based on observational evidence from the previous SARS epidemic included in the previous version of our Cochrane review we recommend the use of masks combined with other measures.

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Thanks Kins, lets have read. The technocracy news article claims to be A review of the peer-reviewed medical literature

Let's examine the first peer-reviewed medical literature they cite as examined.
Oh This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed.

What did this not peer reviewed article conclude? Certainly not masks-are-neither-effective-nor-safe, rather we recommend the use of masks.
Well, why not allow me to provide my safety certification knowledge?
- Draw a tic tac toe grid. Draw a period. That's a good visual estimate for the ratio of mask holes/the virus.
- Moreover, surgical masks must be replaced every 30 minutes or they become dirt spewing machines and they do not protect the wearer; they're designed to keep sterile areas sterile and prevent patient fluids to get into the mouth of the surgeon. Cloth masks are the same.
- P/N 100 masks do not filter outwards. They are designed to be used in contaminated areas. They also do not make a perfect seal and leak.
- Respirators with filters do seal but do not filter outwards. They are designed to be used in contaminated areas.
Here is (allegedly) a doctor demonstrating exactly this. If you live in a cold climate, you can also observe this with people's breath.

VapePerson,

Abysmal Vapor

Why not just give Puffitup and call and ASK THEM?

Chatted with customer service and they said no they are not.
[/QUOTE
Because it is easier to spread rumors then looking for facts.

florduh

LOL. Meanwhile, the Canadian post office offers guidance on how to ship cannabis flower.

Canadians can send cannabis to other adults of legal age. Shipments must follow federal, provincial and municipal government regulations, view federal guidelines and regulations. Maximum weights vary based on cannabis product type. Send recreational cannabis within Canada using one of our shipping services that includes tracking.

Top Bottom