• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Halfqq

Formerly Highland7
When do you all clean your units? After how many sessions?

I find if I don't clean mine often, I get so much mystery smoke, my sessions never end.

Halfqq,

lapsda00

When do you all clean your units? After how many sessions?

I find if I don't clean mine often, I get so much mystery smoke, my sessions never end.

i soak my cooling unit in iso once a week. When you clean your CU regularly its really easy to clean.Just soak disassembled cooling unit in jar with iso and shake it. The heating chamber/bowl is another thing - i wipe the plastic collar above the chamber with tissue after two or three sessions. Dont forget to torch or iso the screen from cooling unit and when you notice a little drop in clouds productions pick out the chamber screen and wipe the bottom of the chamber with brush (hold your unit upside down) If your sides of bowl become dirty use magic eraser or small piece of kitchen sponge (rough side) and rub the sides of the bowl. With a little bit of effort you can get shiny newly looking bowl. Hope this was at least partially helpful. Clean cooling unit is best way to get max out of mighty.

Last edited:

mrjunkie

Menny
xC9d1S2.jpg

D1HAMUl.jpg

w20wlLg.jpg

Last edited:
mrjunkie,
Reactions: Thcgos

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Glad that orings everywhere are safe once again, thanks to rolling!

@diddymao...two mightys and two craftys? I think that is excessive given S&B ' s track record for length of life.
...but to each their own.

@Jherst waiting is the worst part!
Let us know what happens.

I can't wait to be reunited with my mighty in a little over a week. It's been too long.

Jherst

Well guys I'm the proud owner of a counterfeit Mighty vaporizer. Came with 2 plastic grinders with magnets and pot leaves on top. Will be getting my money back and "destroying" the counterfeit item. Guess I'll fork up the extra cash to get it straight from S&B when I get my refund.

Edit: Turned it on just for fun and holy shit the burning plastic smell is unreal. I wouldn't vape from this if someone paid me to. Also it came with a makeup brush instead of the real one :lol:

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

Well guys I'm the proud owner of a counterfeit Mighty vaporizer. Came with 2 plastic grinders with magnets and pot leaves on top. Will be getting my money back and "destroying" the counterfeit item. Guess I'll fork up the extra cash to get it straight from S&B when I get my refund.
If you're in the U.S., get it from Puff it Up and use the FC discount code. I think it'll save you about $60.

Jherst

If you're in the U.S., get it from Puff it Up and use the FC discount code. I think it'll save you about $60.
Looks like they're out of stock. I think they have been since I started reading through this thread actually. Anywhere else giving a discount at the moment?

Jherst,

Mr. Me2

Looks like they're out of stock. I think they have been since I started reading through this thread actually. Anywhere else giving a discount at the moment?
I only know of Puff It Up's discount. It wouldn't surprise me if other vendors who are friends of FC would match that price. I'd just call a few and ask.

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
I got mine from Vapefiend and it got here in four days, btw I live in the U.S. I got a big discount because of the exchange rate.

Jherst

Pics of the counterfeit for anyone interested. They've gotten quite a bit better since the first ones were rolling out. Still using some red o-rings though.

My awesome grinder and grinder:
IhbYWBF.jpg

Screen came with no protective film and smudged/scratched up:
efrYFtD.jpg

No 3d Mighty sticker on top:
CNwDoEc.jpg

Cracked fin directly out of the box:
wjcUwHV.jpg

Makeup brush instead of normal brush:
AfzGdIz.jpg

Red replacement o-rings for the mouthpiece (which constantly pops off):
FUfs7S4.jpg

Inside chamber:
oUH65Fh.jpg

Jherst,
Reactions: VegNVape

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Pics of the counterfeit for anyone interested. They've gotten quite a bit better since the first ones were rolling out. Still using some red o-rings though.

My awesome grinder and grinder:
IhbYWBF.jpg

Screen came with no protective film and smudged/scratched up:
efrYFtD.jpg

No 3d Mighty sticker on top:
CNwDoEc.jpg

Cracked fin directly out of the box:
wjcUwHV.jpg

Makeup brush instead of normal brush:
AfzGdIz.jpg

Red replacement o-rings for the mouthpiece (which constantly pops off):
FUfs7S4.jpg

Inside chamber:
oUH65Fh.jpg
Fucking clowns thinking they can pass that off as the real thing. Lol. Sorry that had to happen to you. Where did you get it?

Onamic99

Has anyone had bad service with S&B these days. I have both a crafty and a mighty so SB has a fair amount of my money already. Had my crafty replaced a few months back with no issues but now I have an issue with them and my mighty. My unit is cracked and the batteries don't hold a charge. Unit was purchased in June and now SB is telling me my batteries are end of life and want 120 bucks to replace them. Pretty pissed about this considering the vape industry has a tendency to rush a crap product out at the expense of users. Now they are already opening the unit up to replace the cracking fins due to poor design on their part and then want to charge me $30 bucks per solder joints? What a bunch of crap. Anyone have a link to better replacement batteries or a better up and coming vape. I bet combusting people don't have to put up with crap like this from the lighter vendors!!!!

Venting over.......

Jherst

I hope you report him and he gets what he deserves.
I spoke with eBay a few times on the phone. They sent me a counterfeit declaration form or something to fill out and send back to them confirming I destroyed the counterfeit item. They also said they would be reporting the seller and that I *should* be getting my money back within 72 hours.

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are

Send Randy a direct email. Best way to deal with PIU and get discounts. (I would be surprised if they are really out of stock on the Mighty...worth a quick email to the man!)

Top Bottom