The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Cdwhit

It’s weird. Of all the features I have wished the Mighty+ had, I have never worried about it standing up. If it stood up, either the dog or myself would knock it over. It’s better all around if I lay it down to start with. I wish I could lay my damn bong on its side. Well, I do lay it on it’s side regularly, but it’s never intentional and always leaves a mess.

bluepom

It’s weird. Of all the features I have wished the Mighty+ had, I have never worried about it standing up. If it stood up, either the dog or myself would knock it over. It’s better all around if I lay it down to start with. I wish I could lay my damn bong on its side. Well, I do lay it on it’s side regularly, but it’s never intentional and always leaves a mess.
Have you tried vaping through the bong dry? Game changer for me and my carpets.

thisguy

Has anyone found a reliable USB/DC barrel plug adapter to run and charge the original Mighty from a power bank?
Prefacing this with a sincere apology as this may be an incorrect (at the least inept) method for asking for power bank information for my OG Mighty. I’m seeking specific product name/model. I’ve searched forums/threads finding old or tech oriented information. Any help is appreciated. Your barrel plug question led me to assume you may already have a suitable power bank.

Has anyone found a reliable USB/DC barrel plug adapter to run and charge the original Mighty from a power bank?

thisguy,

Petetbay

NiceInvasion said:
“Prefacing this with a sincere apology as this may be an incorrect (at the least inept) method for asking for power bank information for my OG Mighty. I’m seeking specific product name/model. I’ve searched forums/threads finding old or tech oriented information. Any help is appreciated. Your barrel plug question led me to assume you may already have a suitable power bank.”

Answer:
There is no usb/dc adapter for the OG Mighty only 12vdc car adapter which can be supplied by a 12vdc source like a portable car battery booster. I use the 12vdc adapters for my OG Mighty, Solo 2 and my Dynavap IH‘s to draw down the the booster to exercise it as they need to be drawn down and recharged regularly or they fail from non-use. Booster also does USB supply so any USB capable device can be charged as well.

Last edited:
Petetbay,

thisguy

NiceInvasion said:

“Prefacing this with a sincere apology as this may be an incorrect (at the least inept) method for asking for power bank information for my OG Mighty. I’m seeking specific product name/model. I’ve searched forums/threads finding old or tech oriented information. Any help is appreciated. Your barrel plug question led me to assume you may already have a suitable power bank.”

Answer:
There is no usb/dc adapter for the OG Mighty only 12vdc car adapter which can be supplied by a 12vdc source like a portable car battery booster. I use the 12vdc adapters for my OG Mighty, Solo 2 and my Dynavap IH‘s to draw down the the booster to exercise it as they need to be drawn down and recharged regularly or they fail from non-use. Booster also does USB supply so any USB capable device can be charged as well.
Thank you

thisguy,
Reactions: Petetbay

nightwing

Right here man :

That and the Delta 3D Studios WPA are fuck game changers for the Mighty

those paired with some cheap glass off DHGate is chefs kiss

Top Bottom