The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

farf

Smells like popcorn
If you're on the fence about upgrading your OG with a wooden case: do it. Really excellent build quality: makes it into a truly artisan device. Fair warning; you do get some wood scents through the chamber now so it will affect flavor a bit.

Thank you to @ETNAMAKER for such a slick piece and for making me the CU and stand to match.

Zero Dimanax

If you're on the fence about upgrading your OG with a wooden case: do it. Really excellent build quality: makes it into a truly artisan device. Fair warning; you do get some wood scents through the chamber now so it will affect flavor a bit.

Thank you to @ETNAMAKER for such a slick piece and for making me the CU and stand to match.

How long have you had it for? I wonder how the wood will hold up against time.

Does the unit get too hot to hold?

Beautiful!! I might have to do mine too :love:

Zero Dimanax,
Reactions: farf

farf

Smells like popcorn
How long have you had it for? I wonder how the wood will hold up against time.

Does the unit get too hot to hold?

Beautiful!! I might have to do mine too :love:
The wood is actually an even better insulator than the original case so heat isn't even remotely an issue! I run mine up to the max temperature to finish off a capsule and it barely gets warm now. With the original housing it would become noticeably warm (not uncomfortable, though).

I think it will hold up very well. It's a good bit thicker than the original plastic and each side is machined out of a single piece of wood so the construction is very solid. The stand and cooling unit are even more sturdy as they're even thicker chunks of olive. Olive is a fairly durable and dense hardwood in general and it's resistance to decay and rot make it good for longevity.

I've only had it for a few days now but I think with a bit of extra care (conditioning and cleaning occasionally) it will last even longer and age better than the original plastic over time.

MGG

Did anyone figure out what model the mighty display screen is?

I know how to solder and would like to replace it.
I just need to know if there's a similar screen i can use on aliexpress?

MGG,

Gorf

I too am asking the same question. I'm a recent first time Mighty + (Medic) owner and always appreciate a tidy storage option. I did get excited when I saw a Vapecase specific to the Mighty on POTV, but on closer look it's been out of stock for years, likely discontinued.

The S&B case looks smallish but good. I was going to look at other hard case options, like pelican types, or knock offs.
I really like the Delta 3d Studios Mighty case for holding just the device. And I also use home 3d printed cases to hold 9 dosing caps. These are capped at both ends so fresh caps come out of the top, used ones reenter through the bottom. All very smell proof.

Gorf,
Reactions: FCDonair
Top Bottom