The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapeape77

Oh, I forgot this one. Yeah, but I need to pick it from a friend who received it.

I'm in the same boat as you. HR Edge capsules and cbd 2:1 strain user.
Haha those Edge caps seem so small compared to a Mighty bowl. I can handle some 15% thc and only get slightly edgy on straight Sativa, but man fill up that in the Mighty and it’s way over the top trippin🍭🍭🍭

Just tried a half bowl, by tamping with the little tool and slowly drawing. It works, but in the end I clearly prefer my vapcap, which is alot more dense and flavorful for microdosages. So for me, personally, the best way to fully enjoy a long flavorul sesh with the Mighty, would be by changing my strains to a lower THC content and just fully fill the bowl. :sherlock:

vapeape77

One more reason to love your Mighty extraction, you can set it low at 120c/250f for precise extraction of terps. I was surprised to see that thc-a is extracted way down at 105c

Edit: When I was looking over my stash I must say it’s pretty disappointing you can’t crank Mighty up to 218c/424f on some fav strains (Super Lemon Haze, Purple Haze, Dutch Treat) to extract their #1 terp of terpinolene.
Haha good idea to keep my Edge running and Vapcap clean ….

Last edited:

crownroyaldaddy

I got my Mighty+ in. After two sessions, I cant say im disappointed. Its everything I love about my OG Mighty. But, theres not a huge improvement over the OG and my recommendation would be to hang onto your OG instead of upgrading.

BUT, if you dont currently own a Mighty at all, go ahead and grab the Mighty+. Its great.

I fill my chamber all the way up with the best weed i can find

Some-new-user

Got my Mighty+ on order. Hopefully next few days, been waiting for this for a good while now (speculation to release) Crafty+ (micro usb) has upper 200 hours on it now. It throws a wobbler now and then but I really do feel there's a difference between my OG mighty's and the crafty+ with regards to vapour production. It's very subtle for me but very much looking forward to being able to compare these.

blackstone

Can you please precise, how exactly do you fill it ? Do you just fill those alluminium caps a half and put it in the bowl ?
A full bowl is an overkill for me. Yesterday I were in an astral of deep thinking because of it, lol. Sometimes its good, sometimes not really.

Sorry for the delay there, I got a couple of pictures to show my little capsule pads. I have four so I can fill a caddy.
20211005-185450.jpg

Just unravel any other pad they sell and I cut them with a good scissors. Make sure you shake away any loose wire clippings remaining after cutting and expect to get stabbed once or twice as you shape them again.
I torch them to clean that's why they turned dark, and I place them on top of a partial load in the capsule.
I can then use no screen at all in the cooling unit and just mop that upper area with cotton once in a while between cleanings.
They're great for shorter sessions with 2-4 puffs on each temperature step, or for vaping small loads very quickly at high temperature in the portables and in the Volcano Hybrid too.
Apparently the pads for the Firefly vapes are a similar dimension to this not 100% sure of that though.

20211005-185559.jpg

The stock capsule pads are too thick and difficult to get in and out. I've thought about asking the company to make smaller pads or capsules that hold less.
The stainless steel capsules that somebody, @vapeape77 I think, ordered a few pages back have an adjustable floor height so you can change the capacity, that might be a thing if it works well!

These,

vapeape77

Sorry for the delay there, I got a couple of pictures to show my little capsule pads. I have four so I can fill a caddy.
20211005-185450.jpg

Just unravel any other pad they sell and I cut them with a good scissors. Make sure you shake away any loose wire clippings remaining after cutting and expect to get stabbed once or twice as you shape them again.
I torch them to clean that's why they turned dark, and I place them on top of a partial load in the capsule.
I can then use no screen at all in the cooling unit and just mop that upper area with cotton once in a while between cleanings.
They're great for shorter sessions with 2-4 puffs on each temperature step, or for vaping small loads very quickly at high temperature in the portables and in the Volcano Hybrid too.
Apparently the pads for the Firefly vapes are a similar dimension to this not 100% sure of that though.

20211005-185559.jpg

The stock capsule pads are too thick and difficult to get in and out. I've thought about asking the company to make smaller pads or capsules that hold less.
The stainless steel capsules that somebody, @vapeape77 I think, ordered a few pages back have an adjustable floor height so you can change the capacity, that might be a thing if it works well!

These,
Yeah I ordered em, as well as a glass ring reduces. Just cleared customs! I’ll give my take when I get em. I got em for the steel, would be a nice bounce if the adjustable level will work

edit: just arrived, feel solid, maybe hard to push the bottom up…

edit 2: man…the glass ring is too tall in my OG Mighty, will use it in my Stickybrick Jr no problem. Probably needs a smaller screen higher up in the cooling unit for the glass rings to fit. The caps are a tight fit so if you bought a Mighty+ probably best to pass on em. The silver baskets work great, no issue with tight fit as much as I can tell.

Last edited:

Petetbay

I wasn’t really in the market for a Mighty and have never owned one or even tried one. I always thought it was too much money for a portable, but prices have come down quite a bit. I was thinking I might go for the + when they come on sale Black Friday or Boxing Day. I see the old Mighty at Herb Cafe going for $320CAN which is about $254US and at Planes of the Vapes Canada the + going for $430CAN witch is about $341US both excellent prices. What do think go for the OG or the +?

vapeape77

I’d go for the plus Petetbay

Here is the cap with the bottom pushed up. Also removed the top area of the lid with a push, top screen fits in main area to allow for loose fit with no lid attached, happy I made this work…
Now knowing me I’ll end up sanding the glass ring down to fit😂

Ralph

I've had the original mighty since the first week it was released to the US market and it still works like the first day I got it. I think saying it's too much money for a portable is a bit of a stretch considering how much use these things get. We spend almost a thousand bucks every 3 years for the newest and greatest phones, 4 bucks a day on mediocre coffee from Starbucks and Duncan Donuts and everything else in between. But a medical grade high hitting vape like the Mighty is too much money? I have to disagree!!!!!!

MGG

Yeah I ordered em, as well as a glass ring reduces. Just cleared customs! I’ll give my take when I get em. I got em for the steel, would be a nice bounce if the adjustable level will work

edit: just arrived, feel solid, maybe hard to push the bottom up…

edit 2: man…the glass ring is too tall in my OG Mighty, will use it in my Stickybrick Jr no problem. Probably needs a smaller screen higher up in the cooling unit for the glass rings to fit. The caps are a tight fit so if you bought a Mighty+ probably best to pass on em. The silver baskets work great, no issue with tight fit as much as I can tell.

Oh no that's a huge bummer.
I wonder if the screen is pushed in all the way?
or what would happen if you took the screen out entirely and then pushed it inside the glass ring?
It seems like it's really close to fitting. I was thinking of picking one of these up myself.

MGG,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapeape77

Oh no that's a huge bummer.
I wonder if the screen is pushed in all the way?
or what would happen if you took the screen out entirely and then pushed it inside the glass ring?
It seems like it's really close to fitting. I was thinking of picking one of these up myself.
Good ideas, tried most everything, even took out the oven screen and cooling unit screen, no go…. Lol maybe my Mighty is on old specs for the oven or Europe has a larger oven 😭

vapeape77,

MGG

Good ideas, tried most everything, even took out the oven screen and cooling unit screen, no go…. Lol maybe my Mighty is on old specs for the oven or Europe has a larger oven 😭
That sucks :( I wonder if it'd work with this

Because it's silicone you can get away with overpacking the mighty a little.
May risk breaking the plastic though if you force it too much.

MGG,

vapeape77

That sucks :( I wonder if it'd work with this

Because it's silicone you can get away with overpacking the mighty a little.
May risk breaking the plastic though if you force it too much.
Not sure, never bought one of those adapters since I also read those can break the casing. Lol if I really wanted to I could force the ring on and then break my fragile og casing…
For now I’ll just be happy it works very well in my brick jr, and hope it fits my Crafty+ I got on order.

Maybe Hawaiian can update us on any luck with the ring on the Mighty+, maybe even has that adapter to try….

PS: Here’s some ABV of a half cap, pretty toasted 🏖

Last edited:

Petetbay

I've had the original mighty since the first week it was released to the US market and it still works like the first day I got it. I think saying it's too much money for a portable is a bit of a stretch considering how much use these things get. We spend almost a thousand bucks every 3 years for the newest and greatest phones, 4 bucks a day on mediocre coffee from Starbucks and Duncan Donuts and everything else in between. But a medical grade high hitting vape like the Mighty is too much money? I have to disagree!!!!!!
I know the Mighty is expensive and comparing to cell phones doesn’t help you’re argument as I don’t own or will ever own a cell phone. The question was:
What do think go for the OG or the +?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Me either just wanted answer to question I asked.
You know about their basic differences, we assume (usb-c, ceramic bowl vs. aluminum, etc.).
If you think you might have buyers remorse for not having the latest and greatest, and if you don't think 1 min warmup instead of 90 secs is necessary, then og will probably suit you just fine.

Oh, and the buttons are orange now.

chris 71

I love my mighty og , iv had it a couple years .
Like some of you guys were mentioning with the bowl being soo big and having to switch to weaker strains .
I can relate I get way high even with using the caps with stuff in the 20 % thc area if I use a full cap lol I use my dynavap more for the strong stuff with the bowl at half size .

Anyway seeing the pics of the glass reducer and cap lids and stuff got me thinking I think I just figured out a easy hack for micro dosing with the mighty

I just did a tester 2 capsule lids stacked on top of each other !! It worked perfect .

A little messy on the outside but it worked great
Just wanted to share

vapeape77

I love my mighty og , iv had it a couple years .
Like some of you guys were mentioning with the bowl being soo big and having to switch to weaker strains .
I can relate I get way high even with using the caps with stuff in the 20 % thc area if I use a full cap lol I use my dynavap more for the strong stuff with the bowl at half size .

Anyway seeing the pics of the glass reducer and cap lids and stuff got me thinking I think I just figured out a easy hack for micro dosing with the mighty

I just did a tester 2 capsule lids stacked on top of each other !! It worked perfect .

A little messy on the outside but it worked great
Just wanted to share

Thanks for the tip, will try that with two of the steel lids! I just did this hack😂 HR Edge lid on a basket.
Lol god I’m high
Edit: just tested the double stack lids, nice fit on the OG. But I’d definitely not use the lid combo with the new ceramic bowl on the +.

Edit edit… yes I know they are not ceramic, just a coat.

Btw maybe my og is an og’s og, if you know what I mean. Just look at my casing on the top, very old.

So I’m thinking it’s more on my Mighty than the steel cap and glass reducer size…

Last edited:
Top Bottom