The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
First time mighty user here so might be a dumb question. Do I need to shut the mighty off between bowls while packing a new bowl?
Short answer, no.
Yes, be careful, duh its hot!

I don't use the plastic filling aid when bowl is hot. My old one is very slightly melted.

Capsules are the way to go for this; the hot swap. Drop the hot one out (not in your hand!) and drop a new one in, give it a few secs for heat sink, away you go.

Last edited:
So outside of the S&B mighty super charger, would the Samsung Charger (45w PD, PPS) be a good option? I'm trying to get a universal charger that I can remove the cable if it goes bad. I also want to use this for other devices.

So outside of the S&B mighty super charger, would the Samsung Charger (45w PD, PPS) be a good option? I'm trying to get a universal charger that I can remove the cable if it goes bad. I also want to use this for other devices.
I think that there will be no problem. Just check the characteristics of the s&b charger and pick the same.
mighty__netzteil-qc_adapter-oben.png

Just ordered the Samsung charger 45w PD w/ PPS

I just wanted something that worked for other devices as well as my Mighty+

Most devices are now going to be using USB-C with the new EU Regulations coming and figured now was the time to buy a quality charger. Most devices now just don't come with a brick such as the iPhone.

StopMakingSense,
Reactions: BigJr48

stonedmallone

Couldn't I just use this in theory to use USB c for the OG Mighty ? I'm sure some of you have probably already tried something like this.

stonedmallone,

canadianvapelife

Short answer, no.
Yes, be careful, duh its hot!

I don't use the plastic filling aid when bowl is hot. My old one is very slightly melted.

Capsules are the way to go for this; the hot swap. Drop the hot one out (not in your hand!) and drop a new one in, give it a few secs for heat sink, away you go.
I haven't bought any additional capsules yet but I've been doing one bowl without capsule and then drop it in right after the bowl is done.

canadianvapelife,
Reactions: LesPlenty
You can use any USB-C connection to charge, it just affects the rate your Mighty+ will charge.

I wanted the pass-through charging to work so any power adapter that can provide the 15V/3A (45w) is what I needed.

I'm learning this and was originally just going to use my MB Pro 87W USB-C power adapter thinking great, 87W, that's way more than 45w! Now that I'm learning more it only converts 20.2V/4.3A (86.86W or 87W) or it could also supply 9V/3A (27W) and 5.2v/2.4A (12.48W) so in actuality, I'd only be getting 18W from the MB Pro power adapter.

StopMakingSense,

Vasgas

Can i ask anyone who got theirs, if they feel vapor production is not as good as before?

Temps also jumps a little more. It is faster though. I hate that there is no grinder or filling tool. Thats totally screwed up for the price. Can they not just blindly follow what Apple does? Geez…

condition

Anker is a very good option if you are looking for quality 65w usb-c charging, particularly the Anker Port III

A2033_600x.jpg

Shorner

Can i ask anyone who got theirs, if they feel vapor production is not as good as before?

Temps also jumps a little more. It is faster though. I hate that there is no grinder or filling tool. Thats totally screwed up for the price. Can they not just blindly follow what Apple does? Geez…
Mine seems as good id not better for vapour production, definitely retains taste better too, I have put a couple of strains through it now...pumps out vapour

The Mighty only goes to 45W and wouldn't accept that input is my understanding.
Yeah 45w not 65w dont know where 65w came ,minever you they had me thinking it was a 45w heater in his footnote ,
anyway ill wait and see , they do tend to get things right in the end , although dont like the seem to be cheaper way of doing things ,
alough ive open my first hybrid to make it quieter ,inside well put together with a cover over everything ,still think ,MUST be a quieter same powered pump in 2021 that that one ,
sorry mighty yes 45 ,

Vapor-catzG,
Reactions: BigJr48

condition

65w came up because if a fast charger is not included with the new Mighty purchase, its better to buy a new 65w charger instead of a new 45w charger as they are cost similar but the 65w can be used additionally to charge devices supporting 65w charging, like laptops, some high end androids and most future smartphones.

Top Bottom