The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Vape_ninja

the only way i can see me scratching the aluminium oven is when i change the wire mesh screen at the bottom, other than that id only use the nylon brushes , plastic or wood tools to remove debris (when its not hot of course) im not sure how it would get scratched otherwise

MGG

the heating chamber on the mighty+ looks identical to the heating chamber on the mighty im using now that i bought a week ago
I thought the whole aluminium part would be coated in ceramic?
Not that it matters to me about aluminium i never go high temps on the mighty (i do high temps later on the extreme q with a water bong attatched)
A lot of the new heating changes are internal.

Pretty sure the top is still aluminium, it's the inner bowl that has the ceramic coating.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
im not sure how it would get scratched otherwise
As well as when changing filter screens, just using the S&B capsules will scratch it, it also stains very badly and hangs onto residue that some get frustrated with and use more than the S&B brush. This brush can also scratch the soft aluminium (definitely not 7075 like a BCG) walls of the Mighty when the bristles get shorter (the crimp that holds the bristles is the culprit)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Once a bowl has a couple of scratches, those scratches become resin traps, in turn those are additional collection points and then one gets the urge to, oh, maybe try a little with a magic eraser, or even a plastic kitchen scrubbie. Maybe worse? The road to ruin is paved with good intentions...
That's how it went with my first one anyway. Now I'm 8 months on with a new one and keeping it clean is easier simply knowing I that want to, and so, being reasonable in my behavior with it.

Last edited:

gggorilla

eagerly awaiting more reviews. have had my Solo gen 1 for some years, nothing else, and eyeing the mighty+ as an upgrade. so hard to choose, but something about the mighty keeps calling me back. hope that's not just hype and marketing twisting my thoughts

made an account just to say thanks. lots of great discussion here informing guys like me. funny to see old-school internet forums still thriving

eagerly awaiting more reviews. have had my Solo gen 1 for some years, nothing else, and eyeing the mighty+ as an upgrade. so hard to choose, but something about the mighty keeps calling me back. hope that's not just hype and marketing twisting my thoughts

made an account just to say thanks. lots of great discussion here informing guys like me. funny to see old-school internet forums still thriving
Or, for this price, you could also buy a desktop, a vapcap and the one(or other) for exemple. So you can have different experiences. But later... you gonna want to try a Mighty anyway :spliff:

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
hey everyone, my previous post stated that i was unable to order the device but everything is resolved now. the bank thought i was physically in Germany hence the order was not processing at the time. they also thought i was a victim of identity theft lol

anyways, i should have the mighty+ this coming friday according to the tracking information i have.

i will not make a review right away, i shall use the device at least 15 times so i can get a hang of it.

i am glad others are doing reviews and what not. i actually look forward to a tear down of this device, i would love to see the inside of this thing.

anyways, thanks to everyone who provide tips and information on how to maintain this device and what not.

i am so full of joy!

cheers!

Last edited:

vapeape77

I finally got my accessory order done, 😂added 4 steel dosing capsules to justify the international shipping fee.

Last edited:

MGG

I finally got my accessory order done, 😂added 4 steel dosing capsules to justify the international shipping fee.

Aren't those 'silver basket mighty' just the top part of the herb chambers on the Vapexhale Cloud? lol
I don't even know if those will really fit safely in the Vapexhale, I played around with them before.

The steel mighty capsules and glass ring look neat though, I might pick them up.
Hopefully there's no issue with the glass or stainless steel expanding when heated and cracking the bowl? (probably unlikely but nonetheless possible.)

By the way guys I came across this, I think it'd work as a Mighty+ Stand :)

Last edited:
MGG,
Reactions: dimmusp

vapeape77

Aren't those 'silver basket mighty' just the top part of the herb chambers on the Vapexhale Cloud? lol
I don't even know if those will really fit safely in the Vapexhale, I played around with them before.

The steel mighty capsules and glass ring look neat though, I might pick them up.
Hopefully there's no issue with the glass or stainless steel expanding when heated and cracking the bowl? (probably unlikely but nonetheless possible.)

By the way guys I came across this, I think it'd work as a Mighty+ Stand :)
Idk I really like the steel caps for my Edge, and if these Mighty ones hold up as well I will be happy. Definitely will test these all out in my OG first and hope for the best…. Lol I was thinking I’ve seen those baskets before, oh well live n learn, maybe they are “custom”.

vapeape77,

MGG

First time mighty user here so might be a dumb question. Do I need to shut the mighty off between bowls while packing a new bowl?

I shut the mighty off between bowls, you might burn your fingers trying to pack a new one.
You will also waste battery. The Mighty should auto turn itself off if it detects you haven't hit/vaped it in a while. It gives a vibration warning to let you know.

MGG

Idk I really like the steel caps for my Edge, and if these Mighty ones hold up as well I will be happy. Definitely will test these all out in my OG first and hope for the best…. Lol I was thinking I’ve seen those baskets before, oh well live n learn, maybe they are “custom”.

The capsules look cool, I'll definitely pick those up, I was referring to the basket if it's unclear.

MGG,

vapeape77

The capsules look cool, I'll definitely pick those up, I was referring to the basket if it's unclear.
All good bro, wouldn’t be the first waste of my money, lol at the very least im gonna test the silver basket with the dyna glass ring in the OG for a nano hit :science:

vapeape77,
U.K. Hey guys went and vas took over bought them all ,cc going to burst ,
ill keep you posted on something ,but tried ordering on Thursday,then Friday ,wait years on the plus so needed one as mine was 6 years but not over the moon ,with how treated by SnB ,SPENT MORE that i had and not rich ,
first one i wanted was the mighty medic+ as a medical user aswell ,i know no difference but thought better being in scotland ,
tell you about other orders later. They went bettter,
ordered Friday morning or by time it went through,from 8am till lunch ,got one cheeky answer about no discount codes
i said wasnt asking just will you answer some question ,the order went through but was left not sure as didn’t show in account etc ,some wrong ,
so all weekend waited to see ,
turns out got the money in PayPal so paid ,
i tried paypal for the other orders and theirs didn’t work?
my account would only let me choose certain country’s i thought EU shit ,
there was no option to choice the UK in my address,but could pt Ireland and order ,thought maybe their site but somethings wrong

turns out my other 2 orders were being shipped
i trun down a 20% code to get the medic lost 120£ and shocked when told we cant ship the medic to UK. At the moment ,id paid ,reciept ,verified from paypal ,begged them but no ,the could ship the others ,
the said we will refund ,reorder and we will change the country ,i did , before the refund as had to use my credit card as their paypal was down ,
anyway i did ,
they then said the couldnt or wouldnt ship it tryin a few weeks or order the other ,
THEN ABRUPTY ASK DO YOU WANT THIS OTHER 2 ORDEREDS SHIPPED OR NOT ,big orders,i said give me a min it was the mighty i was waiting for ,I’d bee without mine since my brother passed away in may my 6 year old one still works but starting to catch the throat ,
so they didnt ship me a medic even though was costing 385£ but shipped a crafty+ and the black hybrid ,
iam stunned at this , the Pearson wasnt nice so dont know ,
ordered the other this morning begged them to send the one i wanted but no answer ,
they even sell the medic older ones here in the UK so dont know ,
the other is still no refund or mention of it and left with not much ,,did nt budget for what i got , only waited for the mighty+ ,but got caught out ended up what didn’t really ,want ,
last time with the crafty ,didn’t want bought one week the next the + came out ,the not so good one ,guess tempted just incase this was what was meant 2 years ago
already have a crafty+so disappointed to say the least ,
like alot here healths not good ,neighbou threeanted my life for nothing weeks ago and live for my pets and vapes and our type of things not HASSEL AND MISERY ,i know my illness the medic could appear tomorrow and it would go on the card too ,
anyway thought I’d share ,wasnt going to bore everyone but ,stay alone and you just think wtf sometime
thanks friends , i think if this was a new company treating people ,US like this they would be laughter at and wouldnt last ,do the deserve to ,
forget where they started i think , but i bought from them 20 years ,used to it ,but this one has gott me ,NOT SENDING ,POLITICS WHAT EVER Mits a vape being sent same place as 2 others ,it s ,iam stunned , i just wanted my medic ,my illnesses my brain ocd ,needed that one ,
anyway going for a lie down not slept ever,this dont help ,
thing is ask vapefiend, i spend like us all a lot , their loss ,well mine they still have my money ,
get this even said if you can send it and ill pay both just pay it up ,.i must be crazy ,well never said wasnt pmsl G
stay safe
G

Last edited:

MGG

Why do you specifically need a Mighty Medic?
The Mighty+ is the new device. Mighty Medic is basically the same as normal older Mighty but it has certification to be used a medical device. But they are the same products.

MGG,
Reactions: BigJr48
HI ,YEAH IT IS , THEY CONFIRMED IT YEARS BACK ,sorry caps , em just my docs still at the to be fully convinced stage ,and its not leag hear , if its a medical device they leave you alone or better chance ,
iam not as fussed my 6 yrs old one isnt ,ive a list of other vapes that are not ,
just on hospital appointments if I’d one in my pocket rather it was ,
me personally dont see any issues with it , been using for 30 years ,
but that all really ,not matter got the other one coming ,
should have bought them all together saved the tr-unless and a lot of money ,
never mind ,thats me no more till Christmas ,,
i need to start selling i think ,said i would if i bought these ,you know what its like though
thanks for the reply
G

Vapor-catzG,

condition

So the new Mighty+ tastes and hits better than the OG? This would be my first priority if buying...

condition,
Top Bottom