The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Bazinga

My Mighty's screen has started to fade. The temperature portion of the display is only slightly affected, however, the battery indicator selection is no longer visible. I am assuming this is not user fixable. Those who have experienced this problem - how have you resolved it?

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
From what I read this is a common problem and probably not user fixable, but will probably be RMA able.

Some say they go through 3 RMA and still get the problem.

Apparently it's "sun bleached" So try to keep it not pointing at the sun.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Just a heads up. I ordered a bunch of mighty accessories two weeks ago in preparation for the mighty plus. The box arrived today and in it a 20% off coupon that works with the mighty plus. Make sure you use your coupon if you have it. It was tucked away in the bottom of the box I barely saw it.

Bazinga

From what I read this is a common problem and probably not user fixable, but will probably be RMA able.

Some say they go through 3 RMA and still get the problem.

Apparently it's "sun bleached" So try to keep it not pointing at the sun.
Mine has never seen sunlight. Has anyone sent theirs for repairs as I was wondering how long the repairs take and the cost.

Green Kiwi

well, should be easy. Mine was several years old and time helped seal it pretty tight.
The first time I opened it, it worked out okay. Next time, the case broke (at the top).

Agreed, should not be necessary.
However,
The air intake path is pretty much only really accessible by opening the case, and then the internal tube that surrounds the heat element. I do agree that in normal use, taking some care with dust, etc., no cleaning should be needed. But over time resins can back up and build up bit in there. Lint can begin to clog the intake itself; these factors may potentially affect taste.
And all those pictures with a mighty inverted on a bubbler .......will create a lot of mightys with blocked/ caked air paths.
to prevent this from happening:take the mighty of the bubbler while still inhaling in this way no vapour can creep up the air path, .
I say this a bit in bad English but you understand my advice I hope cheers.:2c::leaf:

jbm

Mine has never seen sunlight. Has anyone sent theirs for repairs as I was wondering how long the repairs take and the cost.
I have. My screen was the same as yours, it had never been exposed to direct sunlight, and yet still it dimmed. If you’re still in warranty, open an RMA, even though this might be the worst time to access their website with the hordes demanding their PLUS DAMMIT USB CERAMIC COATING TAKE MY MONEY. They’ll replace it (slooooowly, in my case it took months) for free. If you’re out of warranty, I dunno.

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I found a Canadian retailer selling the Mighty+ for $500 CAD.
save $25.50 if use coupon code ILOVETHC

Last edited:

scy123

I was going to let others chime in first cause I don't have personal experiences with this, but you can probably RMA it free of cost (minus maybe shipping fees). And they will send you a brand new one, contact them and see what they say.

Once they receive it, they should send a replacement in 2-4 days and shipping will take a week or 2 at most.

I read quite a few people do this and haven't heard of anyone having problems trying to do so.

Edit - oh, if you are past the warranty period I am not so sure about.

Last edited:
scy123,
Reactions: BigJr48

LesPlenty

Company Rep
This isn't gonna be like buying a PlayStation 5
Not really, the PS5 was a fair improvement over the PS4 :lol:
how have you resolved it?
Replaced twice under warranty and sold the last one before it fucked up again!
If out of warranty you are SOL as S$B will charge you almost the price of a new unit to do any work and I could not find where I could buy a screen seperately.
When my Mighty LCD failed I was on a 2 week camping trip and just used to hold the temp up button on for a while to hit max temp then just single press/count backwards to the temp I was after...a pain but it works.:tup:

Last edited:

scy123

From what I understand the LCD screen will fuck up/fade eventually, it's just a matter of time.

It's pretty interesting that they would rather keep replacing them than fix the issue.

Cost of doing business I guess.

scy123

question, if i am unable to order from Storz & Bickel, will they still provide warranty service for me if i buy from Canadian vendor? I feel like i am banned from them lol

Just make sure you buy from an approved retailer. It can be tricky to find out who is actually an approved retailer.

You can enter your address here https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-ca/storelocator and if a retailer is listed they are an approved retailer.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Crikey, Looks like my 6yo Mighty is finally getting replaced :clap: Thanks for the VAS
Time to sell my 6 year old one! 😁 I just wanna do a side by side comparison for myself, this justifies the VAS no?😬🤣
Edit:
Make that 7 years!! I checked my order history because I bought first day from them. Remember it dropped out of nowhere one day? 👍
10/22/2014 !!!!! 😳😃

Last edited:

crownroyaldaddy

Big thanks for the 20% code and also the info on registering/loyalty points. I was going to wait for discounts but i dont see it getting too much cheaper any time soon. Got the Mighty+ and a wear & tear kit for $342 total

My OG Mighty is pushing 4 years old, so it will be nice to have the new one. By far my favorite vape of any I have owned (a lot of high-end vapes) and the only one i use consistently. I still havent completely fucked combustion but id still like to eventually

jbm

Once they receive it, they should send a replacement in 2-4 days and shipping will take a week or 2 at most.

I read quite a few people do this and haven't heard of anyone having problems trying to do so.
This was not my experience at all. My Mighty was less than a year old when its screen began to fade, despite never having been in direct sunlight. I RMA’d it and it took months for S&B to replace it.

Can anyone help me out? How does the mighty compare to rbt products?
You might want to ask this question in Ask FC; device comparisons are frowned upon in device-specific threads.

Top Bottom