The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
Hi guys ,12 year reader just join few months back ,
hope your all good ,
anyway ,been waiting a while on this and ….. what are we getting ???
ive sent them hundreds of emails and had one name ,shocking everything they cant tell you ,
so is it the 45w heater like he said ,or is it what iam reading the charging s 45w ,
and the usb=c pass through at 80% ,WHY BOTHER , nearly charged ,
the last you could use empty and charge , quick ,
i know its what every phone etc uses but inside we all have sockets , outside unless u have a bank what tree has a usb=c socket ,
anyway ,my mightys 6 year old sill not bad but was hoping this was the new one ,
seriously having second thoughts and getting an other first ,
whats your thoughts ,their or seem a different company ,
I mean ceramic coating ??? Why not full ceramic or better ,their meant to be the top ,
,coatings come off ,
anyway ill in up with one VAS is killing me
anyway who know until its tried G

iam getting the same,just sent them an email big basically asking why???
and truth about the heater ,
if the cant tell us what your spent a lot of money on then ,i dont know ,
is it the start of what canopy does ??
i feel insulted, thought they would have learned with the first crafty+ 2 year ago ,but guess not in my eyes anyway ,G
still need a new mighty mines is old ,but this has me like you anti vas ,
maybe if they were clear about things ,

Vapor-catzG,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Green Kiwi

Hi guys ,12 year reader just join few months back ,
hope your all good ,
anyway ,been waiting a while on this and ….. what are we getting ???
ive sent them hundreds of emails and had one name ,shocking everything they cant tell you ,
so is it the 45w heater like he said ,or is it what iam reading the charging s 45w ,
and the usb=c pass through at 80% ,WHY BOTHER , nearly charged ,
the last you could use empty and charge , quick ,
i know its what every phone etc uses but inside we all have sockets , outside unless u have a bank what tree has a usb=c socket ,
anyway ,my mightys 6 year old sill not bad but was hoping this was the new one ,
seriously having second thoughts and getting an other first ,
whats your thoughts ,their or seem a different company ,
I mean ceramic coating ??? Why not full ceramic or better ,their meant to be the top ,
,coatings come off ,
anyway ill in up with one VAS is killing me
anyway who know until its tried G
I do think the new heather is more powerful, reading the info, and having a crafty+ in my life.
The Crafty+ heater is absolutely more powerful than the original Mighty heather....milking the bowl in less time more efficient. :2c: .
Welcome by the way!:leaf:.
My Vas is also killing me ,but I hold of till reading about fc members experiences.
And possibly if there are any fuckupps with the plastics, to be solved.:sherlock::leaf::2c:.

GOT THE CRAFTY+ I’d agree faster , but not more power only 10w in the crafty + just tuned better,
but harsher imo ,d
thanks nice to be here G

Vapor-catzG,
Reactions: LesPlenty

JahrZ

Thanks @Hawaiian ! :):sherlock:

Unfortunately the code did not worked for me, appears some kind of error. :\
This is what was written in message after putting it in translating engine:

"There is 1 error You cannot use this coupon with these products"

So it seems the voucher is not valid anymore with Mighty+. Anyhow the price still seems pretty good, so maybe I will bite the bullet and get it without a discount. :)

Last edited:
Thanks @Hawaiian ! :):sherlock:

Unfortunately the code did not worked for me, appears some kind of error. :\
This is what was written in message after putting it in translating engine:

"There is 1 error You cannot use this coupon with these products"

So it seems the voucher is not valid anymore with Mighty+. Anyhow the price still seems pretty good, so maybe I will bite the bullet and get it without a discount. :)
Yeah, that was sure. When I found that this voucher passed, I just rushed
:lol:

MGG

The heater is better than OG mighty.
Just like the heater on Crafty+ is better than OG crafty.

The new mighty heats up faster and has improvements to vapour. Some of these are software/chipsets improvements. Some of these come down to the new materials used.

Mighty+ does not get 'hotter' than original Mighty. It still max out at 210c

Also this talk of 45w is confusion. The charging power does not relate to the Mighty itself being more powerful.

To be honest if you already have a Mighty I would skip this release and wait for a bigger update.

crownroyaldaddy

Disappointed to not see a bigger update, ive been waiting for news on the + for quite some time, like everybody else
I will still likely buy one. The Mighty has been my favorite vape by far, and mine needs a deep cleaning or something (which i probably wont do myself). The taste hasnt been the same. So ill buy the new one and keep my OG as a backup.

also just found (news to me) that they released the Volcano in a black color. Would have loved to have this instead of my normal digital

vapviking

Old & In the Way
You can easily open your mighty. No hassle.
well, should be easy. Mine was several years old and time helped seal it pretty tight.
The first time I opened it, it worked out okay. Next time, the case broke (at the top).
This shouldn't be necessary for cleaning your vape if the taste is effected. The airpath is separate from the electronics.
Agreed, should not be necessary.
However,
The air intake path is pretty much only really accessible by opening the case, and then the internal tube that surrounds the heat element. I do agree that in normal use, taking some care with dust, etc., no cleaning should be needed. But over time resins can back up and build up bit in there. Lint can begin to clog the intake itself; these factors may potentially affect taste.

I'm trying to place my order for a Mighty+ and getting a "Unable to place order" message at checkout. Anyone else?

Also the website is super slow and unresponsive. This isn't gonna be like buying a PlayStation 5, is it? 😅

Edit: Woohoo, order went through! 😁
I was waiting for the shipment by a french reseller, which wrote "shipping around 23 september". But no wonder that it's changed to "around 27", meh.. If you bought from s&b, I think its going to be faster, I hope so :tup:

Top Bottom