The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

darbarikanada

can I put some dabs in between herbs in the Mighty??
I do wax (and similar concentrates) in my mighty all the time; you don't even have to do a sandwich. put a small amount (the size of the tip of a wooden kitchen match) on top of the liquid pad. you need to get to 180ºC to get wisps, and 190+ to get clouds. I usually get ~15 hits from that much, stop when the taste gets yucky. when I'm done, I set it at 210 in a vertical position, let it run the full 2 min., turn itself off: burn-off to make it less gunky for cleaning (I think the reason a lot of people report having lots of gunky residue from using the mighty for wax is because they stop too early, but YMMV).

darbarikanada,
Reactions: mitchgo61

LesPlenty

Company Rep
My question is can I put some dabs in between herbs in the Mighty??
I found this better than using the mesh pad or better still stop wasting concentrate in the Mighty and get something designed to be used with concentrate from the beginning rather than just an afterthought for a herb vape (they usually just do not get hot enough to vaporize concentrates efficiently). :2c:

LesPlenty,

Stonedbadger

Well I busted out my old (2-3yr old) mighty last night... I have to say I was pretty impressed. Nice big bowl and absolute extraction left me kinda high hahaha

If you where on the fence before, it is looking like a good time to pick up a good deal on the OG

Will be interested to see what the new one is like, but I'll be waiting for reviews prior to ordering one. Is there any mention of an upgraded cooling unit??

Stonedbadger,

Lavendersage

There wasn’t many changes and I don’t think the cooling unit was tweaked much if at all. I’ve been needing a new portable even though I just got one in April, unfortunately I’m tough on things so sprung for the mighty OG hopefully it holds up better.

I found this better than using the mesh pad or better still stop wasting concentrate in the Mighty and get something designed to be used with concentrate from the beginning rather than just an afterthought for a herb vape (they usually just do not get hot enough to vaporize concentrates efficiently). :2c:
I hear you!! I just like the combo and no portable really does it great but even the One did ok with temp stepping and a stir. I have bad lungs so dabs alone frequently bother them a lot more than a combo. I got a giant dab after spending a fortune at a dispensary and embarrassed myself because I wouldn’t ask for a small one because it was free 😂😂

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've got a great roundup of vapes, and loved my previous S&B products, so its kinda odd I never jumped on board and purchased a Crafty or Mighty.

Having heard of the upcoming + versions, I was really excited and expected I would be an easy sell- but I just haven't been really excited about these... am I crazy? Sure I appreciate the USBc and faster charges, but it is no selling point for me.

My current daily drivers for flower include a P80, Omnivaps (and other variants), a MiniVap and a Bowle, and [hopefully] soon a real special offering from Dan at MorwoodCo. With a lineup like that at my disposal, would a S&B unit get any attention?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've got a great roundup of vapes, and loved my previous S&B products, so its kinda odd I never jumped on board and purchased a Crafty or Mighty.

Having heard of the upcoming + versions, I was really excited and expected I would be an easy sell- but I just haven't been really excited about these... am I crazy? Sure I appreciate the USBc and faster charges, but it is no selling point for me.

My current daily drivers for flower include a P80, Omnivaps (and other variants), a MiniVap and a Bowle, and [hopefully] soon a real special offering from Dan at MorwoodCo. With a lineup like that at my disposal, would a S&B unit get any attention?

Minivap is probably the most comparable. Do you still use your MV a lot?

kairos

I question myself too.

I got an amazing Herborizer DigiTi and a Simrell Vortex paired with a Flite. Really happy with them.

I previously owned a Mighty, pretty good unit, but was not found of session type. But now, I started vaping CBD. Hard hitters are good for THC but I think CBD is more appreciated in session. And I read it works better with conduction. Comparing effects between DigiTi (convection) and Vortex (conduction), I tend to agree.

I guess the hybrid session Mighty+ will fulfill this CBD purpose and will be perfectly reliable. But, I mean, the package by Mad Heaters seems so attractive too… Don’t know what to do between those two.

kairos,

condition

I thought you have and use TM also 😜
Seriously though, I received and email yesterday from a vendor selling Crafty+ @ 179 eur. This is the SB vape that I use last year. Easy to bag, capsule system, USB charging and cases/accessories widely available. And at this price is VFM

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Apologies if this has already been posted...

Pre orders available...

Not cheap!

Chicken No Name,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hurricane Henri dumped on us here in NY and then the remains of Ida brought 8+ inches of rain in 8 hrs; some places in our village had 10 feet of extra water.
Our house did well compared to many others, and this little garden just keeps on ticking. I made some improvements to it this year and along with extra attention has come lots of good stuff (strawberries!).
So, I just put in some seedlings for a fall crop. Spinach, lettuce and beets.

It's been an extra comfort this week (after seeing the video) to think about the hundreds of thousands of Mighty owners around the world, sharing the Mighty experience.

1631895923364.jpeg

MGG

Bad news on Crafty+ directly from S&B

"Since the power input is less than what is required to charge the battery, the CRAFTY+C cannot be used during charging."

So they both get USB-C but mighty has significantly better charging speeds and passthrough from what I understand.

This is a dealbreaker on the Crafty+ for me. Going to hold onto my OG Mighty and wait till next release.

If your looking for a new vape. My vote is a Mighty+. If you already have a Mighty you might as well wait for the next release.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I would never contemplate even purchasing another vape with a bare aluminium oven, at least that problem has finally been addressed and I can always use a j-hook or get the S/S CU.
I am interested again. :uhoh:
Time will fix the price problem...black Friday...next year!

Shorner

I would never contemplate even purchasing another vape with a bare aluminium oven, at least that problem has finally been addressed and I can always use a j-hook or get the S/S CU.
I am interested again. :uhoh:
Time will fix the price problem...black Friday...next year!
So you think a ceramic oven is worth the extra price hike?? Just checked there's a difference of nearly £150 which is totally unjustified for the minimal changes if you ask me lol!!!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I would pass and just buy the old one. There is no more power than the old one and no improvements to the vapor or cooling. Its a big pass from me
While the max temp hasn't changed, the heat element has, and folks say it is delivering better hits on the Crafty+, so we might expect something marginally better from M+ than from og, in the vapor quality department. But the jury is still out on this, no?

No improvements to cooling because it didn't need improving?
USB-C will speed up charge cycle.
Screen improved!!!! :lol:

If you have loved the og, what is not to like about the +? other than strong initial price (vs lower/closeout pricing on the og). I note that the og started out at $399USD, effectively what I paid for my first.

But, yes, I'll also wait (@LesPlenty is right about price) ; bought a new og early 2021.

Stonedbadger

Yes I understand that the old mighty used to be very expensive, but it is so much cheaper than the new one now so I would see no reason to pay more..

And I disagree about the cooling on the mighty. I find the vapor to be quiet dry and hot compared to most other vapes. Surely something could have been improved?

I was also concerned that there launch video was purposely vague and misleading particularly around the power output, which has not changed. What changed was the upgraded 45w charging capacity. The vape itself has not been increased to 45w as suggested by the launch video. I did note that Troy420 was also tricked by this on there recent video.

Anyway given the above I certainly will not be getting the new mighty any time soon

Wow, I've just seen the pre-order prices in EU. 318€ for a Mighty+ it seems a good deal :brow: I think that I'll put the trigger... I miss my crafty experience back in the times. I hated battery problems with it, even when it has +20% capacity.

Endless Interim

Well,no Mighty for me.I just spent a tad over what I would have spent on one by cherry picking grow room components to grow my own and 6 different strains.I am bad off with my pain and even at less than $200 an oz (Bottom shelf)I need a good 4oz to coast through a year minimum.So when I have the $$$ to burn I'll see what's out there for the next great vaporizer....priorities.

I'll post up in the other forum for those interested in my grows.

Top Bottom