The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Mr. Me2

The vapeinstitute code still works and brings the price down to $320 which is great! The only problems are it's in back stock. I recently canceled my order on a Da Vinci IQ because of shipping issues and stalling and I have to admit I'm super excited and pretty impatient to get my hands on a new vape so getting it asap is a big priority. The other issue that I'm unsure of is the different versions of the mighty out there and whether or not I would be receiving the most up to date version from a third party.

I am considering just buying it straight for S&B. If I do so, will I need to get a charging adapter for US outlets? And if anyone has ordered directly from them to US or even better CA, how long was your shipping time?

Oh and also what is the best adapter to hook the mighty up to a bong in your guys' opinion?
Just order from Puffitup. They have the best prices, great service, and will get the Mighty to you super fast.

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
I ordered it straight from S&B last night just to make sure I got a the latest and most legit version I could get my hands on. Already got shipping confirmation and should arrive on Tuesday. That type of service should be expected, but my recent dealings with Da Vinci and the IQ has given me a newfound respect for quality buisness and customer service. Anyway, SUPER excited I'll let you guys know when I'm hopefully yet another completely satisfied customer of a S&B vape.

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
Does anyone have a preference between @Ratchett CU mod vs just the mouthpiece adapter?

Also, does anyone know of an extra badass hydrotube? Or just the best one anyone knows of that works well with their mighty.

Lastly, does anyone have a preferred place to get extra screens, capsules, etc?
Also as a side note, how useful are the dosing capsules, and how do they perform as far as reuseability?

Last edited:

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Does anyone have a preference between @Ratchett CU mod vs just the mouthpiece adapter?

Also, does anyone know of an extra badass hydrotube? Or just the best one anyone knows of that works well with their mighty.
I like the CU mod better. It is much more stable if you invert it on a glass piece. I also find it easier and more stable to use with hydrotubes. The advantage of the mouthpiece adapter is that you can easily just pull it off. I just use 2 separate cooling units and leave the CU mod on one full time.

I think the Mighty works great with hydrotubes. My favs are the hydrabomb and my custom recyclotubes.

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
I just got an update that it should be arriving tomorrow and needless to say I'm already in love with S&B. I ended up getting the universal mouth piece adapter instead of the CU adapter simply for versatility.

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Lastly, does anyone have a preferred place to get extra screens, capsules, etc?
Also as a side note, how useful are the dosing capsules, and how do they perform as far as reuseability?
How coincidental that I just woke up and had a nice dosing cap thru a knockoff of Pinnacle Pro Hyrdatube I got (new) on ebay for about $26? I can attest it works out well with Maxwell House Colombian****. For what it is in the size & design categories, it gets the job done.
I use the universal adapter you just ordered.
Just preference but I've stuck with S&B direct when it's their product/accessories.

****In the coffee cup, not the cap or bubbler!

Your honeymoon is about to begin. I suggest that you spend some of it reading. I know, tall order under the circumstances! but beaucoup knowledge is shared in these pages (and Crafty thread).
Enjoy!

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
Apparently FedEx just wanted to get my hopes up just to crush them. Turns out it's actually scheduled for delivery on Tuesday! I'm rediculously excited to try this puppy out my last vape has been out of commission for a while and I love bongs, blunts, and the rest of the fam but my lungs have been begging me to get a new vape. Glad I decided on the best on the market. Thanks for all the helpful info everyone. Time to dig through these threads to prepare myself!

I'm still going to keep my eye out for the perfect hydrotube, but until then running it through my bong should suffice.

I'm not a big fan of party bags, but just out of curiosity has anyone ever thought of making a party bag adapter for the mighty/crafty? Idk how easy or hard that would be, but I'm just invisioning a little CU adapter with a fan to blow it up and an attachment for the bag. Just a thought that randomly popped into my head.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Mario Juan, before spending another $50+ immediately after the purchase, you can enjoy the goodies that are in the box and maybe some goodies to put in Mighty.
A sample dosing cap (or more?), the filling aid, etc. come with it. Why not take a little time to see what might work best for you. I happen to have purchased two magazine's (holder/filler funnel) that come with the 8 caps each. Using them does keep the chamber cleaner.
I agree an extra c/u or more is convenient, but it's also optional. Nice to be able to clean several at once.

For less a than full chamber try a top screen, from one of the spares in the box, make a single cut from edge to center and it will spring-fit over load to hold it down.

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
I'm definitely going to take your advice @vapviking and wait and see which goodies work best for me. I love the fact that there are multiple ways of effectively microdosing with the mighty, but at the end of the day I'm a stoner so who am I kidding? I'm probably going to be packing the bowl to the brim every time.

What is the actual function of the dosing capsules? Prepacking bowls? Reducing bowl size? Keeping things cleaner? All of the above? And how durable are they in terms of reusability? I've heard that their one use only.

VaporSipper

I'm definitely going to take your advice @vapviking and wait and see which goodies work best for me. I love the fact that there are multiple ways of effectively microdosing with the mighty, but at the end of the day I'm a stoner so who am I kidding? I'm probably going to be packing the bowl to the brim every time.

What is the actual function of the dosing capsules? Prepacking bowls? Reducing bowl size? Keeping things cleaner? All of the above? And how durable are they in terms of reusability? I've heard that their one use only.

The capsules are all of what you mentioned! I pretty much use them exclusively now because of the convenience of prepacking. And yes they are definitely reusable, but it takes a bit of manual dexterity to open them up after use without squishing them. Though I have a 40 pack sitting here, I've been using the same 8 capsules that came with the carousel for months now.

The best thing about the Mighty, though, is that it just works! It doesn't matter how much herb you put in it, or if you tamp it down, leave it loose, or whatever -- you get clouds and great effects!

6079Smith

All of the above, for me the big advantages are prepacked capsules ready to go and keeping things markedly cleaner. The reduction in load size is not much and it's easy peasy to hot load a second capsule, if desired. Just be especially easy with the cooling unit when attaching while hot. Capsules are much preferable to loading the oven itself while out in the wild.

They are surprisingly durable and can be used indefinitely with occasional ISO soaks. They are very thin and can be bent back into shape if tweaked. The only time I've had to replace one is by losing it. Bonus, they can be used with some of my other vapes like the Bricks and Herbie

Vaporcussion

I'm a stoner so who am I kidding? I'm probably going to be packing the bowl to the brim every time.

One last thing about having an extra cooling unit. When you vape multiple bowls in succession, eventually the cooling unit will get hot. By simply popping on a new CU, it's like dropping an ice cube in a warm drink; instant coolness : )

shaolinmilk

Since getting my Mighty back, the The Vapexhale EVO has been benched!! Heck I even forgot where I've put it!!

Pure Peace.:leaf:
I honestly prefer the Mighty's taste over the EVO, however the EVO is absolutely the best when it comes to a quick one-hitter IMO. If I didn't leave my EVO on all day, I would probably be grabbing for the Mighty non-stop.

stonedbob

100% THC
Mighty is the master of tastes... however its not my main vaporizer, because the most of the time i'm at home and the plug-in's are doing it better for the long-run... but when i want to taste something new, it will be only with the Mighty, always.

Trypsy Summers

Lately I've been rolling with The Mighty; I vape at about 188'C initially, then at 202'C! I then transfer the AVB (from several bowls) to the Volcano and whack it up to 230'C, and there you go!! :rockon: I find that this makes the herb goes a long way!:tup:

Yeah I gotta say The Mighty/Volcano (Digit) combo is a unbeatable combination imho, :clap::clap:

Pure Peace:leaf:

NW Vapors

Just a heads up, I e-mailed Randy @PuffItUp today and asked how up to date their Mighty units are. He responded saying that they just got their stock in today so they're as fresh as they get. Just an FYI for anyones that's concerned about getting the most up to date version of the Mighty :D

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I visited S&B website yesterday and notice they've revamped the whole site. I guess it happened a week or so ago, the site was down for a while...
Nice looking Home Page with some history/time line and photos.
I looked around randomly and I was struck by a new tone and some language that makes me think these guys have been listening to feedback from users for a long time.
Mighty Medic and Volcano Medic are there.
I looked for Crafty and Mighty manuals and they are not on the new site yet,which makes me wonder if those are being re-vamped too.
It still seems to me that S&B are committed to this product lineup for the near term. We know that they make incremental changes to the products, though we often don't know what these changes consist of. Next thing we know, we're using a substantially newer version without any name change...

EDIT
I wanted to mention that the Mighty's online description includes the term 'pass through' in talking about use while plugged in. This a new term for them/Mighty. They've always said you can use it plugged in, even after batteries are discharged, but I think this may be a little different description than before. It may or may not be a signal that there's been some tweak along the way:
"Once discharged, the MIGHTY performs plugged in just as well with pass through power: Via power adapter, the MIGHTY can be used even with completely drained batteries."

Last edited:

bidrock

2016 Black Friday deals

20% off the Crafty and the Mighty vaporizers:

i postedin crafty and mighty threads

Thanks for the posting, do we know how long the coupons are good for? Really want to move on from me 2.5 year old solo and thinking about the Mighty! I have read recently about units failing and having problems, but they all do.

Now I just need to pull the trigger!

Last edited:
bidrock,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I saw that after the fact, thanks for the heads up. Ready to pull the trigger for $319 on PIU. Just trying to do some more due diligence as far as these failures go.

Just do it! I got both of mine for that price from PIU. Worth every penny. My oldest is 17 months young....no problems so far. Knock wood. :p

Top Bottom