The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Can’t edit my post above for some reason, however, update. If I press together real hard in a certain spot I can see the screen. So screen not dead. I’m gonna try to fix it. If not I’ll order a Mighty+. Ordered hex screw drivers since the ones I have here didn’t fit in the hole. Coming Tuesday.

tdriver

........... Ordered hex screw drivers since the ones I have here didn’t fit in the hole. Coming Tuesday.

just remember, ones the screws are out, you need to lift the bottom just a bit ,and slide it open in an up/down motion, if you just open it (like a book) you will break 2 plastic lugs that hold the upper housing together. (....don't ask me how I know this......)

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
just remember, ones the screws are out, you need to lift the bottom just a bit ,and slide it open in an up/down motion, if you just open it (like a book) you will break 2 plastic lugs that hold the upper housing together. (....don't ask me how I know this......)

Thanks bro. Yeah I was watching a video on it :-). I think I may just put it in a box and not mess with it. Maybe I'll give it to my cousin and he can decide whether or not he wants to use as is or if he wants me to try to fix it first. I haven't decided yet.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
This had happened to me. The screen was visible only in very bright light. I then learned to operate it by vibrations only. I fire it, then press the + button 20 times to go to max temp and then 15 times down to go to my desired temp setting.

I bought the Mighty+. So far very happy with my purchase, much faster heat up, and USB-C charging. Very nice.

jbm

Hi all! I've had my Mighty+ for about a week now and I'm loving it.

Anyone have a good storage solution? I'm looking for something completely airtight that still allows me to carry it easily. Only concerned about storing the mighty itself, no accessories
I haven't used it, but S&B now makes a smell proof hard case for the Mighty that appears to fit the bill. The top lid does have space for accessories, though, so it might not be what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Choices

Anyone have a good storage solution? I'm looking for something completely airtight that still allows me to carry it easily. Only concerned about storing the mighty itself, no accessories
I’m not sure if this is adequate as a storage solution but it is a great idea and perhaps your need is like mine in that you simply want to protect your device from other things in the drawer where you keep it.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

I really, really, really want to rip the plastic sheet off that screen! :lol:

kb819

Ordered this one for mine...perfect fit. https://www.amazon.com/FIREDOG-Tested-Smoking-Crossbody-Storage/dp/B088KDX33M/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3DK23MSDIG1PZ&keywords=FIREDOG+Smell+Proof+Bag&qid=1677194073&sprefix=firedog+smell+proof+bag,specialty-aps,76&sr=8-3
71y1VhUqb7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Dolpaca

I haven't used it, but S&B now makes a smell proof hard case for the Mighty that appears to fit the bill. The top lid does have space for accessories, though, so it might not be what you're looking for.
Smell proof and hard shell? This is just what I was looking for, the extra space for the accessories is a nice bonus too!

I’m not sure if this is adequate as a storage solution but it is a great idea and perhaps your need is like mine in that you simply want to protect your device from other things in the drawer where you keep it.
If smell wasn't an issue for me I'd definitely consider this one!

I really, really, really want to rip the plastic sheet off that screen! :lol:
I knew someone was gonna say something about it! :brow:

I've seen this bag recommended on the Vaporents subreddit a few times, cheaper than the S&B case too. Maybe I'll get this one!

aniceto

Hi, this' probably been questioned already but I can't find it.

Does the 2 minute auto shutoff still work when in pass-through mode with the Supercharger?

Thanks in advanced

Top Bottom