• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dutch-Mic

Last week I started using the MFLB again after a month or two. The Power Adapter is used exclusively now, because it gives me better control over the type of hit I want. Usually I start on the (almost) lowest setting for the tasty hits and gradually I give the box more "oomph" for better extraction.

The MFLB is still my favorite when it comes to efficiency and precise dosing. A cooling mouthpiece would make it a top three vape for me.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Last week I started using the MFLB again after a month or two. The Power Adapter is used exclusively now, because it gives me better control over the type of hit I want. Usually I start on the (almost) lowest setting for the tasty hits and gradually I give the box more "oomph" for better extraction.

The MFLB is still my favorite when it comes to efficiency and precise dosing. A cooling mouthpiece would make it a top three vape for me.

their WPA works nicely.

Herbal Ant

Think I may be s.o.l. on my PA, been a week and still haven't heard back from warranty service. Checked spam, not in there either. Been a while... don't remember what kind of warranty the 2.0 had. Was that only 90 days like their current accessories? I tried sending another email to general inquiries today asking if there is anything they could do to help me out. It doesn't get hot at all, tried the A/C wall plug, car adapter, and all the settings on the wheel...nothin. Was wondering, if I pry it open, is there a component that commonly fails that I can replace? I have a volt meter, a soldering iron, and a can do attitude. :nod:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey @Herbal Ant - did you get this sorted?
I have a PA 2.0 & feel sure it is covered by the lifetime warranty.
I am surprised you had no response from Support & hope that has now changed?

Wondering if you used the warranty request form on the MF website? If not, here is a link (to a link) - MFLB WARRANTY.

I'm thankful I've had no need to crack mine open, nor seen it done by anyone else before that I recall - so I'm afraid I can't advise on that score.

Hope you receive some good news real soon.

:peace:

Herbal Ant

Hey @Herbal Ant - did you get this sorted?
I have a PA 2.0 & feel sure it is covered by the lifetime warranty.
I am surprised you had no response from Support & hope that has now changed?

Wondering if you used the warranty request form on the MF website? If not, here is a link (to a link) - MFLB WARRANTY.

I'm thankful I've had no need to crack mine open, nor seen it done by anyone else before that I recall - so I'm afraid I can't advise on that score.

Hope you receive some good news real soon.

:peace:
They never contacted me, nothing in spam folder either. I tried both forms on their site and messaged them on here, completely ignored me... :shrug:

Last edited:

vinnyzan

They never contacted me, nothing in spam folder either. I tried both forms on their site and messaged them on here, completely ignored me... :shrug:
Have you emailed them yet ? I read your posts but it's unclear to me if you have or not.
I would definitely email them here: customerservice@magic-flight.com

That's how I've gotten intouch with them in the past. Hopefully I haven't given you an outdated email address...

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I see others are having issues with MF support and service as well. It isnt the company I'm used to dealing with anymore. I have orders still sitting with tracking numbers that expired before Magic fljgbt even shipped. They have 72 hours rafter printing shipping labels to get packages into the system. They're printing tracking numbers but not actually shipping the products these days. All I am getting is excuses from support. Sad to say but I may walk away from the company, poor business practices are a warning sign companies are in trouble. I'll be canceling my orders in tbe morning if I dont have solid tracking then. I would advise caution ordering at this point.

Pcloudy

I am not sure if mine is faulty but I feel like it never gets that hot. I am not sure if I could even combust in mine. I think it is one of the tastiest vapes I have ever used though, just a bit slow going, which is ok with me.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Magic fligbt reached out to asure me that inspite of tracking showing tbem printing a shipping label and then sitting on it for a week, that isnt what happened and my box would arrive yesterday. I have been a customer since tbe Beta and never waited longer than 48 hous (2 business days) after my order to have a package in my mail box. Needless to say the order didnt arrive but tracking updated today to show the post office received the package today, 8 days after the shipping label was printed and I will receive the package on Monday (2 business days). Make of it what you will.

Herbal Ant

Have you emailed them yet ? I read your posts but it's unclear to me if you have or not.
I would definitely email them here: customerservice@magic-flight.com

That's how I've gotten intouch with them in the past. Hopefully I haven't given you an outdated email address...
Sorry for the late reply, yeah I emailed them, that's why I said nothing in spam folder...still nothing. I think I might be done with them, sad, they were my first vape. I hate being ignored by a company when I ask for help. I don't care if they're not going to honor the warranty(well I care, what am I gonna do about it though), but have the balls to tell me, don't just ignore me. I had money to spend too, was looking at that JET, oh well. I bought an IQC instead and am happy with it for the most part.

I see others are having issues with MF support and service as well. It isnt the company I'm used to dealing with anymore. I have orders still sitting with tracking numbers that expired before Magic fljgbt even shipped. They have 72 hours rafter printing shipping labels to get packages into the system. They're printing tracking numbers but not actually shipping the products these days. All I am getting is excuses from support. Sad to say but I may walk away from the company, poor business practices are a warning sign companies are in trouble. I'll be canceling my orders in tbe morning if I dont have solid tracking then. I would advise caution ordering at this point.
Definitely not the same company... Maybe the owner died or retired and left it to someone who doesn't care or know what they're doing. :shrug:

I am not sure if mine is faulty but I feel like it never gets that hot. I am not sure if I could even combust in mine. I think it is one of the tastiest vapes I have ever used though, just a bit slow going, which is ok with me.
It could be your batteries, you might not be waiting long enough to start inhaling, or maybe inhaling too hard. There's quite a few variables that could be causing you troubles. You new to the box? Where did you get it from? What's your technique?

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I have to say everything I ordered did finally arrive. I introduced 2 neighbors to tbe box, tbey both ordered exactly what I did, tbey both ordered 2 days after I did. They both received thier packages in 48 hours, mine took 14 days. 2 of those days had an working tracking number, tbe other 12 days the package sat at MF with non working tracking that had to be reissued multiple times. Maybe I'm just the oddball with a bad experience I dunno.

On the brigbt side, tbe finishing grinder is a game changer. I've been drying and running everything through a saifter box and a kitchen strainer. I thought I was getting pretty good hits.... The finishing grinder has me blowing clouds of vapor. I would say at this point it is essential to get the full benifit of the box.

sheaegan24

Can I fix a loose screen on the inside of my MFLB because now every time i use the device the screen’s bottom falls out and all the bud goes into my mouth when i inhale

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

SpudBob

that'd be killer hope it turns out, just sent them an email addressing my issues with the device and photos. wish me luck!
I had issues, like most, with the power adapter V1 and V2. Every time they just sent me a new one except my Beta unit because they stopped making them. As I reall they just wanted a pic or two of the problem VERY good customer service. Its been awhile since I had my MFLB out. I'll have to revisit her!!!

Pcloudy

It could be your batteries, you might not be waiting long enough to start inhaling, or maybe inhaling too hard. There's quite a few variables that could be causing you troubles. You new to the box? Where did you get it from? What's your technique?
The box is fine because I tested it with the power adapter. The batteries were brand new from mflb. I could fully charge them and hold them on there until they drained and probably not combust. Ill eventually try new batteries but I have moved on from the mflb after I was disappointed in the power adapter.

Pcloudy,
  • Angry
Reactions: vapirtoo

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I remember when I first joined this forum the MFLB was being teased, and it looked so damn cool. I remember selling my existing vapes in preparation for its release.

Then all the iterations came out. The locking lid replaced the elastic bands, exotic woods, etc. Wow good memories.
Indeed, they definitely improved it. I had the original and also beta tested the Pico. Ironically it was the Pico that kept me combusting as long as I did. I was igniting it with a ceramic soldering iron.

Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: Choices

vapirtoo

Good to see people still using the old LB.
I use the jet pack at home and out an about,
but mostly at home.
I get really high on a very small amount of weed.
I've stopped using the water tool (orbiter) and
usually hit it native with lips on the box.
Really great taste and effects.
In another thread Shitsnacks really ripped the box apart
with some really sage observations about how dated the tech
is. He is absolutely right, but I still love and use my LB!

Top Bottom