Wolface

Yes, vaping can sometimes induce a panic attack in some people. I have seen it happen a few times myself.

Wolface,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
In those situations I usually cook a pizza!

You will get the hang of it. I wish I had some of those Blue Dreams. :)

elmomuzz,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
IMO, the launch box is like the 15 dollar hand mixer i can't live without for making boiled sugar icings or whipped potatoes on the stovetop. it's quiet, lightweight and gets the job done, albeit at a more leisurely pace and with a lot less oomph.

My ion is like the $300 heavy duty bowl lift kitchenaid stand mixer that i can't live without for kneading tough whole wheat bread doughs and such. It gets the job done with muscle and quickly, and can still be used for more delicate operations like mixing muffin batter because of it's power range - but at 22lbs it isn't exactly portable and it's far from quiet.

they both have their place in my kitchen and they both excel at what they do. But i can see being disappointed if i expected my hand mixer to be able to tackle a sticky french loaf dough.

i think it's all about expectations.

the launch box does everything it says, efficiency, portability, stealth, but it's just not what some people want. you can get big thick clouds from it, but the ion does that way better imo.
and just try sneaking an ion into a concert! :brow:

both vapes have a place in my heart now and they compliment each other rather well.

herbgirl,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Perfectly put herbgirl. It is all about expectations. And some are unrealistic.

Loved the parallel between mixers. :lol:

momofthegoons,

caseball2051

I ordered my 2400mah Imediion batteries last week and I am about to pick them up from my universities post office.

any tips for peeling?

these peeled very easily. there wasnt anything holding them on, really. it was like peeling a lighter.

caseball2051,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
They don't use glue so just take a sharp knife and cut a sliver down one side and off they come.

elmomuzz,

champ3185

i emailed mf yesterday afternoon to query my defective replacement unit and have not recieved a reply as of yet..last time i was dealt with almost instantly!!

to summarise
iv had the replacement unit for about 6 months. last month or so the box is not running good. put battery in and have to wait about 10secs to see any vapor. at this stage the herb is charring. if however, i draw sooner i get nothing at all. :(

i dont know what is wrong tbh. techinique is fine. new batts and charger have made no difference. at this stage i have purchased 2 new chargers and would have prob been better off buying something more reliable.

champ

champ3185,

stuey

champ3185 said:
i emailed mf yesterday afternoon to query my defective replacement unit and have not recieved a reply as of yet..last time i was dealt with almost instantly!!

to summarise
iv had the replacement unit for about 6 months. last month or so the box is not running good. put battery in and have to wait about 10secs to see any vapor. at this stage the herb is charring. if however, i draw sooner i get nothing at all. :(

i dont know what is wrong tbh. techinique is fine. new batts and charger have made no difference. at this stage i have purchased 2 new chargers and would have prob been better off buying something more reliable.

champ

Do you have a smart charger?

Could be your batteries need refreshing.

stuey,

champ3185

bought new slow charger and sanyo eneloops recently. peeled another one few nights ago and no joy.... Im
perhaps the new cable will do the job? have to wait and see...meanwhile im nearly gonna pull the trigger on a dbv through ebay!

champ

champ3185,

mintberrycrunch

champ3185 said:
bought new slow charger and sanyo eneloops recently. peeled another one few nights ago and no joy.... Im
perhaps the new cable will do the job? have to wait and see...meanwhile im nearly gonna pull the trigger on a dbv through ebay!

champ

yeah get a DBV, you'll be much happier with a real vaporizer.

mintberrycrunch,

return2heaven

mintberrycrunch said:

i dont know what you expect to happen with all this bashing of the MFLB.
why won't you email MF? what if your box is really faulty? i mean, cmon now!!

you're just coming off as a D-bag now... just sayin

return2heaven,

lwien

mintberrycrunch said:
champ3185 said:

champ

Implying that the LB is not a real vaporizer? LOL !!!! There are soooooo many people that are completely satisfied with their LaunchBox that a statement like that holds no credence whatsoever.

(is it a full moon or somethin'? strange things being said around here lately, and not just in this thread)

lwien,

stuey

Maybe he dosent actually own a LB?

It just makes no sense for a person to come to this forum to ask for advice.. be advised to get a replacement and to then not follow up on that.

stuey,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
stuey said:
Maybe he dosent actually own a LB?

It just makes no sense for a person to come to this forum to ask for advice.. be advised to get a replacement and to then not follow up on that.

It's pretty obvious to me that he has no interest in getting his box repaired, assuming of course that he actually has one. He just wants to trash the LB.

If I don't like something, I probably wouldn't bother making negative posts, but even if I did have a negative post about something, I wouldn't continue trolling the board to trash and trash again. Add to that he just registered yesterday, and I think we can all come to pretty much the same conclusion.

I've seen this movie before....

Stu,

mintberrycrunch

I think that's hilarious that you guys find it utterly unfathomable that someone could dislike the MFLB.

Then you guys tell me that I don't have a MFLB to try and discredit me ? You guys keep insisting that my MFLB does not work and to get it replaced. What if it does work and I just don't like it? What's wrong with expressing that on a discussion board and telling people there are far better options out there? LOL

Why would I single out the MFLB, what possible reason could I have for this other then my pure dislike for this device? Better yet, why WOULD'NT i share that if I absolutely disliked it?

mintberrycrunch,

lwien

Well, mint, the reason is, is that most people who are having difficulty with their vape will come here seeking advice as to what to do to make it better. You, on the other hand, apparently, are just here to trash it, and that doesn't happen around here very much with ANY vape for it really doesn't serve any purpose.

lwien,

mintberrycrunch

return2heaven said:
mintberrycrunch said:

Who cares if I bash it? This is a forum. How am I being a d-bag? I don't understand why you're so offended by that statement. lol just calling me a d-bag for saying this device doesn't meet expectations doesn't make any sense.

mintberrycrunch,

champ3185

just to be clear.... i value the lb as a great device and have achieved great satisfaction from it in the past and will do again some day.

champ

champ3185,

stuey

mintberrycrunch said:
I think that's hilarious that you guys find it utterly unfathomable that someone could dislike the MFLB.

We just dont know how you can be 100% sure you are using it correctly and 100% sure its not faulty.

stuey,

return2heaven

mintberrycrunch said:
return2heaven said:
mintberrycrunch said:

Who cares if I bash it? This is a forum. How am I being a d-bag? I don't understand why you're so offended by that statement.

it's one thing if you don't like it. thats all fine and well, to each his own blah blah blah... But you're saying it isn't a real vaporiser which (imo) is a crock of shit. i've had this box for about 6 months and i get crazy hits off it, i hold my hits in and STILL exhale visible vapor, and bottom line is - i get extremely medicated with it.

return2heaven,

dsal1

alright enough is enough, We understand that you dont care for MFLB, ok then throw it away and move on or go suck on one of your other vapes. You made your point so move on. Its like a day care center in here with you and i am sick of reading your complaints. The box is not for everyone and obviously not for you so throw the SOB away and move on.

dsal1,
Top Bottom