kid3

i have a lot of vapes so i only use the mflb occasionally and usually when i'm not in a hurry

the b0 definitely CAN wreck your tolerance ... it will deliver the goods as fast as you can consume them lol ... for this reason my b0 usage is probably different from most ... i use an average to small loads of weed in mine and i really take it easy and get multiple smaller hits from a bowl. i am amazed how hard these ball vapes can hit so i use with caution lol! (although sometimes on the weekend i throw caution to the wind)

the mflb and the b0 are very different beasts so it's hard to compare but i think you're gonna love your b0.
Lets go! I'm super excited for the b0.
I think I may wait a bit on the MFLB if I'm unable to get the warranty replacement

I figured it would be hard to compare. I wonder if after using the b0 I'll be able to use a dry herb vape I am already tired of the Mighty.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
It's my second vape after a VG coil (the cheapest vape I could find to test the water)

Never really gone out of rotation but it's use ebs and flows

It's still King of stealth after all these years so always has a place -and no equal- in certain situations.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Y'all are making me want to go dig my old MFLB out of my medicine cabinet.
Well, what are you waiting for? :mflb: :brow:

Such delights from my magic box!

box-of-delights.gif

:peace:

simba

@weedanwine
Anyone have luck with getting a warranty replacement this year? I've waited close to 2 weeks for a response. Also any idea where I could source a Power Adapter or this new JetPack thing?
I've not tried the MFLB but kinda want one as it's a "classic". Definitely need an adapter or JetPack. The standard battery setup seems a bit finicky.

simba,

caeeema

here it is with the usb-c bank, the cable is a bit long but it doesn't bother me I just shove it in the pocket --

... for the plugged in set-up, just replace the battery bank with any 45W+ USB-C brick.

The only item you need besides the box is the "FARSENSE USB C to DC Adapter" on Amazon, or equivalent. If I were to do it all again, I'd probably go with a shorter cable, fixed voltage adapter, because setting the voltage when I plug it in is an unnecessary extra step since the box always uses 12V. Make sure the cable can handle 12V and the amperage (I had a rec with this post but it looks like it actually may not handle enough wattage).

My powerbank is the UGreen 145W 25000mAh, also on Amazon. I mainly use it for charging my laptop/phone/switch on the go so I already had one.

Everything works fantastic, including the temp control dial.

Hi there!

I know my message is late, but I find myself in a similar situation, I received a Magic Flight as a gift (second hand) and this thing with batteries to recharge, I feel like it's going to bore me.

So you're off on:

And also:

Is this correct?
Unfortunately, I think you also have the ‘power-up’, but that the company no longer produces?

Thanks for the info!

caeeema,
Top Bottom