• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Lotus Vaporizer

Gigsabits53

I still have my lotus but gave up because torches are so unreliable. If they have improved, can someone rec one? I swear they last a few refills and they die. I been through several vertigo,( ignition spark dies)
And others.... I use good butane and bleed out the air etc.
I have used lots of torches and the best one I have found is the simple honest torch lighter. Probably the 1st torch lighter I bought. Tried many others but always come back to that one.

Greenteam

Less ego. More soul.
Yeah torches are a pain in the arse. For the lotus I found the best one for me was the honest torch that comes with sticky bricks, also got an atomic (looks similar to honest but has an adjusty slider for the flame length and much bigger tank) which I've been using more lately. The issues for me primary relate to inconsistent flame length and extinguishing flames, the honest seems to be easiest to deal with in that regard

I have used lots of torches and the best one I have found is the simple honest torch lighter. Probably the 1st torch lighter I bought. Tried many others but always come back to that one.

+1 for the Honest Torch. I still have my first one and nowadays I get one free with almost every purchase of my torch vaporizers, no matter which retailer I order. I would even pay for it! Small, simple and reliable

BestBuds

The Dude
I personally love the Jabon lighter that Vgoodiez was selling. Single flame but powerful. It's so easy to control the vapor with a good flame.

BestBuds,
Reactions: GoldenBud

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Is it this one? I really like this one. I got it from Lotus when they were selling it a while back.lighter.jpg
Normally I am a big fan of Honest, but this one is special.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Ramahs

vaping herbs

Hi guys,

I have the opportunity to get the Lotus Vaporscope from a buddy.
Unfortunately, it is not cheap, so I would be interested in your opinion on the Lotus Vaporscope whether the investment is worth it.
My setup for the Lotus is the long stem and j hook.
Would the Lotus Vaporscope again top everything else?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have never seen the Vaporscope in person. I use the WPA to put the Lotus on various water pieces. I find glass to be the best body for the Lotus so that I can watch and manage the vapor production exquisitely. Very controlable that way, and precise for getting any type of hit you like.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
SpeadEasy Grinder Sale
30% Off

Speakeasy grinders have teeth distributed over 180 degrees. The other area is a pocket for the unground bud. It makes the first turn much easier. Gives a fluffy grind instead of a fine grind.

kilo

Would the Lotus Vaporscope again top everything else?
I think it would. In fact, I was going to post a question, whether anyone knew if the VaporScope was available from the original source studio. It's exceptionally convenient — the vertical orientation puts your eyes right over the vapor chamber and the design keeps your hand away from the hottest part of the glass. Eventually I'll probably break mine and go back to a standard j-hook but I'll always think nostalgically about the
Lotus and the Lotus VaporScope.

jonni mondo

ok so now that our beloved lotus vaporizer has been discontinued can anyone recommend a decent substitute? my setup is with a bubbler and I see lots of hits for bubbler adapters for conventional electric vape appliances but they all seem cludgy. boy has the lotus spoiled me
lotusJig1forWeb.jpg

jonni mondo,
Reactions: sunyata

GoldenBud

ok so now that our beloved lotus vaporizer has been discontinued can anyone recommend a decent substitute? my setup is with a bubbler and I see lots of hits for bubbler adapters for conventional electric vape appliances but they all seem cludgy. boy has the lotus spoiled me
lotusJig1forWeb.jpg
tinymight/tetra p80/fw7 (maybe) / tafee bowle

BestBuds

The Dude
lotusJig1forWeb.jpg
The only thing that I have tried that is as satisfying is a elev8r. The TM can give great hits for a battery vape but it lacks the flame heated element character that the butane field has. Even on a coil the Elev8r gives those punchy hits.

That's said, the Lotus was a special flower.

jonni mondo

thanx a meg bro for this hit--the elev8r is fascinating and quite possibly a worthy successor to my beloved lotus

instruction manual implies you can apply heat from a torch; I need to read some more 'bout this

you're the best, dude

SquirrelMaster

lotusJig1forWeb.jpg
I hate to say it but I don't find anything I own is quite like the Lotus. I mean there any many similar vapes and most people wouldn't be able to tell a huge difference like us FCer's can but this is just a very unique vape.

The vapman looks similar in function I believe but I haven't used one and I'm going off my crappy memory.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@SquirrelMaster Vapman is more conduction centric,a very different beast from the lotus,which is mostly convection . Funny thing is that i found a local guy that has both and he used his saucer lotus two times since he bought it.He says it kills his throat and gets a vertigo ,guy is very low tolerance and not into really dense vapor ,i guess :))> I might offer to get if off his hands down the road when i get more financially stable ,lol.

Woodisgood

I think it would. In fact, I was going to post a question, whether anyone knew if the VaporScope was available from the original source studio. It's exceptionally convenient — the vertical orientation puts your eyes right over the vapor chamber and the design keeps your hand away from the hottest part of the glass. Eventually I'll probably break mine and go back to a standard j-hook but I'll always think nostalgically about the
Lotus and the Lotus VaporScope.
I would like to try one too if the glass maker made them directly available, or through Max’s site if a batch could be made.

Woodisgood

The vapman for sure isn't a cloud machine, but you can get a good amount of visible vapour from it
Yeah this is true, after getting it up to temp you might get three or four moderate clouds from a Vapman. It's more of a sipper than a ripper.

Also the signature of the Vapman's vapor is quite different from the Lotus. The Vapman's flavor maybe lasts a bit longer, becoming fairly smooth and then quite roasty from the conduction. The Lotus produces light, airy, clouds with bright terps for the first couple of hits. I love to use them back to back to compare convection and conduction and experience different flavors from the same material.

jonni mondo

bestBuds: quick! forgot to thank you for turning me on to the elev8r.

no excuse as such favors are rare in the universe and should be recognized at once: I thank you bestBuds!

won't even try to attribute my lack of manners to the fact that I've been in the thralls of elev9r since you told me about her--it's like I'm with a new lover so now it's OK to ignore my old friends? . . . I ain't worth shootin'

BestBuds

The Dude
bestBuds: quick! forgot to thank you for turning me on to the elev8r.

no excuse as such favors are rare in the universe and should be recognized at once: I thank you bestBuds!

won't even try to attribute my lack of manners to the fact that I've been in the thralls of elev9r since you told me about her--it's like I'm with a new lover so now it's OK to ignore my old friends? . . . I ain't worth shootin'
Ha! The Dude abides. I'm glad you're diggin' it. :cheers:

Get one of 'em on a coil from Vgoodiez, if you want it to smack you into Valhalla and back out the other side of Nirvana :whoa:. Nice accurate temp ranges, and no torch! Stuff it with glass beads to make a G43 style monster. I love my Elev8r!

That said, I still adore my Lotus. :luv:I treat it like a family heirloom now. It's such a nice vape with such character. It'll be ok..... It'll be ok. *sigh* :rip::ugh::cry: The Lotus was special. I hope for a lotus bud to poke above the waters again. I will keep watching the waters surface, for the Lotuses return. :tup::rockon:

Top Bottom