• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Lotus Vaporizer

keeplit

I just got one of these from vapefiend in the UK, so far so good! I haven't quite got the technique down yet but I do believe I am getting there. I have the high temp version.

The flavour is great and I can get it to function fairly well but I think I am blasting it with a little too much heat because I seem to use up a whole bowl in a couple of hits. Practice makes perfect I suppose! It seems quite hard to combust with, I haven't done it yet but the material is very dark brown.I thought I would get a lighter in the kit but I didn't so I am using my vapman lighter.

How do I clean the part that the flame hits? It's starting to look gunky already.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Are all the current caps considered high temp now including the Saucer?

Here is my older (about 4 years) Lotus cap (not a DD any more). I never bothered to try and clean it...
2ez35gm.jpg

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I do not see it on his site & The Lotus is not listed in the categories.
The one on the picture seems new, never used .. Maybe (certainly) is it a special order? @Ed's TnT
really nice one !
It was posted by Ed himself yesterday,so i think it is a new thing,but i imagine many wanting one,what a beauty indeed.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It is quite lovely. I always use glass with my lotus so it is not for me, but it is certainly a nice option over the aluminum stem, tho I think the aluminum might cool a little.

(I like to say that like the Brits do, rather than our boring pronunciation)

kushkush

happy camper....
Should we just vote?

Aluminum (a-lum-in-num) is exactly how it’s both spelled and pronounced so I guess we can’t vote on it. :)

:leaf:

kushkush,
Reactions: Squiby

Gray Area

Should we just vote?

Aluminum (a-lum-in-num) is exactly how it’s both spelled and pronounced so I guess we can’t vote on it. :)

:leaf:

No need to vote... the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry recognised Aluminium as the official spelling in 1990 :D

The guy who discovered it named it "ium" first, then "um" then back to "ium"... so just like armour, colour, centre, litre, licence etc I'm afraid we spell it correctly :tup: ;)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They are very different vapes so it is hard to say which is better. The VC may be stealthier because you can heat it in your lap or use an IH, but I think Lotus gives a bigger hit. It really depends on what you are looking for or trying to accomplish.

I use my Lotus on a WPA almost all the time so I am always using it on glass, and usually with water. There are a lot of ways to use both devices, so they aren't that easy to compare.
Personally I love them both and they are 2 of my 3 favorite vapes. The third uses battery power...

Top Bottom