• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Lotus Vaporizer

Ctipp22

I have seen many even with the older not as strong plates....get 1 year, 2 years +....so it depends on how often you use it and torching type/technique.

But for $15 for a new plate.....I would not care if it was 6 months to 6 years on each one! The vape is so worth it no matter what. That said, I do not think it will fail for me in 6 months....probably over a year with my use....which is medium as I have so many other vapes I use constantly too.

I am also a new Lotus user with only a few weeks experience. Hopefully someone that has used them for some time can chime in with their results on the new high temp plate they use now.
agreed mine is almost brand new and I already picked up an extra hot plate just in case.

kushkush

happy camper....
I have seen many even with the older not as strong plates....get 1 year, 2 years +....so it depends on how often you use it and torching type/technique.

But for $15 for a new plate.....I would not care if it was 6 months to 6 years on each one! The vape is so worth it no matter what. That said, I do not think it will fail for me in 6 months....probably over a year with my use....which is medium as I have so many other vapes I use constantly too.

I am also a new Lotus user with only a few weeks experience. Hopefully someone that has used them for some time can chime in with their results on the new high temp plate they use now.

Thanks! I think you’re right. It sure won’t hurt to have an extra plate around just-in-case. Ha I am just so lovin’ my Lil Lotus! :)

:leaf:

Zak McKracken

I got my Lotus for a few months now.I had a trouble at first getting the technique but then everything came together.I preferred the j hook with wpa option,so that I could have visual feedback and avoid combusting,which was an issue in my first runs with the aluminum body.

After getting the grip of it,I started using the aluminum body exclusively and I gotta say that in the last month and a half it is my main driver ,setting my beloved sticky brick og aside for a while...

I 'd like to ask @Max Jitter if the new caps will be available at one of your vendors.

Cheers! :wave:

kushkush

happy camper....
I 'd like to ask @Max Jitter if the new caps will be available at one of your vendors.

Cheers! :wave:

Just keeping that question to Max alive.....

Can someone tell me the length of both the short and long aluminum stems?

And I agree... the visual feedback with the J-hook is very nice. I can control the clouds better when I can see them. But I really like using the stem too. :)

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Did someone call?
Saucer-crop.jpg

We just rolled out the new cap (Saucer, model 247). It costs $8 more than the standard hi temp cap. Right now it is available only on our website www.lotusvaporizer.com It will be available shortly at https://vgoodiez.com/

hujdimislav

Just keeping that question to Max alive.....

Can someone tell me the length of both the short and long aluminum stems?

And I agree... the visual feedback with the J-hook is very nice. I can control the clouds better when I can see them. But I really like using the stem too. :)

The long stem is 6 1/2 inches.
The short stem is 5 1/2 inches.

Ctipp22

The lotus takes the cake for flavor. Damn. Love this thing! One of my only butane devices but the vapor quality and speed is superior. FF2 is like it but overpriced IMO. The layers of the different metals is clever, to almost filter and heat at the same time. Lotus heater? lol

colgorkan

I have both long and short stems. I use a short stem for hiking/trailrunning and generally out and about when the size and weight are an advantage. At home I use long stems. I do not notice a difference in vape quality or temperature but find the longer stems are more comfortable and relaxing to use due to the increased distance and better angle between the eyes and hotplate/flame but I am old and my eyes have to work a bit harder focusing close up.

That saucer cap looks sexy.

kushkush

happy camper....
I have both long and short stems. I use a short stem for hiking/trailrunning and generally out and about when the size and weight are an advantage. At home I use long stems. I do not notice a difference in vape quality or temperature but find the longer stems are more comfortable and relaxing to use due to the increased distance and better angle between the eyes and hotplate/flame but I am old and my eyes have to work a bit harder focusing close up.

That saucer cap looks sexy.

That’s just what I was looking for. I hadn’t thought about the shorter one being a little less comfortable but now I can see how that might be true. But it’s good to know the vape is basically the same with the short and longer stem. Thanks for your thoughts! :)

LabPong

Would you like to share a pic with stems on?

Sorry, I do not use the stock stems or the adapter. I made my own parts as I need more glass in the vapor path.

Here is how I use mine. I use a Arizer wpa adapter for the bowl. I had to take off the metal collar on the bottom of the wood disk to do this. So in reality, the only part I use from Lotus is the entire cap system and the cool Jabon lighter they well for it.

Lotu-Sbrah.jpg

Above is the original Lotus wood disk.

LotusB.jpg

LotusA.jpg

LabPong

Today, I could not live without my Lotus nor my Omnivap. Metal Haters gonna Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate... they will come around.

I physically can not come around....my irritation to metal in the oven/vapor path is real sadly....

But I have many great vapes to use now.....so no hate at all on metal! :tup:

kushkush

happy camper....
Bumping this up for @Dio question above to hopefully get an answer from the more knowledgable than myself.

Did I forget to say I love my lil’ Lotus! And it loves my Fear & Loathing. :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I've gotta say I am loving the new Saucer Cap. The ONLY objection I had to using the Lotus has been needing to be a little careful to not singe my fingers due to the heating plate being so close to the edge of the cap. That is now 100% resolved with the new cap and I am using my Lotus a lot more now. Outstanding upgrade, Max!!! Thank you. :cool:

Top Bottom