• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Lotus Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
I traded for a Sticky Brick OG a while ago and have been enjoying it.
Decided to watch some videos on it's use etc...
Landed up on 420VapeZone and watched his Sticky Brick review, very good stuff!

Once that video stopped I went back and saw his Lotus video and remembered I never really got the hang of mine and maybe it was time!
Video was awesome and very informative as always!
Since watching that video, my Lotus has been producing massive, thick and tasty clouds.
I had to modify my flame to a much longer flame as well.

A full bowl will yield about 4 to 6 hits, all thick and delicious except for the last one which is usually a bit bland.

Amazing little vape!!
About to hit some El Chapo in it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Landed up on 420VapeZone and watched his Sticky Brick review, very good stuff!

Once that video stopped I went back and saw his Lotus video and remembered I never really got the hang of mine and maybe it was time!
Video was awesome and very informative as always!
Since watching that video, my Lotus has been producing massive, thick and tasty clouds.
I had to modify my flame to a much longer flame as well.

A full bowl will yield about 4 to 6 hits, all thick and delicious except for the last one which is usually a bit bland.

Amazing little vape!!
About to hit some El Chapo in it.
The bowl size on the LOTUS is just right for CANNABIS people.

Tweakz

guys, tell me can anyone have a discount coupon? thanks to the reviews I could not resist and I want to buy a lotus

I will be grateful to be with a lotus. and thankful to those who prompt the coupon. I can’t wait already how I’ll pay and I’ll wait for the arrival of my kit

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweakz,
Reactions: ataxian

Tweakz

bro give advice please. og brick recently came to me, but I still can not calm down about the lotus. I am a strong user. in my og brick I extract a full bowl in two strokes. does the lotus have the same performance? Does he hit as hard as sticky og?

Tweakz,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am with Poo!
One huge rip, maybe a small second if I left any meat on the bone (but the second always flirts with combustion).

I love one can make the Lotus as hardcore or as docile as they wish.
My lung’s might be tiny?
3 hit’s from a LOTUS BOWL?

12 Oz rib-eye for me!

ataxian,
Reactions: Planck

Tweakz

Never experienced STICKY OG?

I was a paper joint smoker however to LOTUS satisfaction like STONE SONG! (Rolling)
I just have a sticky OG. and I thought maybe there is something better than him? lotus can hit as hard as I understand it? but will the taste be better? I want another lotus but the opinion of veterans is very grateful to hear.

Tweakz,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have never hit a Sticky Brick, tho I imagine it hits hard. I DO have a Lotus and consider it one of the hardest hitters out there. However the principle of the SB bothers me in that you are sucking down the exhaust of your butane lighter directly into your lungs. With the Lotus, the air intakes are on the opposite side of the Lotus cap, so there is no way for butane exhaust to get sucked into the air path. I think that is vastly preferable to the Stick Brick design.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just have a sticky OG. and I thought maybe there is something better than him? lotus can hit as hard as I understand it? but will the taste be better? I want another lotus but the opinion of veterans is very grateful to hear.
Dude Just medicate to satisfy your needs?
Da LOTUS I love!

ataxian,
Reactions: cybrguy

Tweakz

Dude Just medicate to satisfy your needs?
Da LOTUS I love!
sometimes I think I feel butane after the first blow. I may not have the best butane, but I'm a little upset by this fact. I need the blow to be strong and the steam to be dense and dense, the brick copes with this. I can extract the whole bowl in two strokes. but can a lotus beat worse? while it also tastes better?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
sometimes I think I feel butane after the first blow. I may not have the best butane, but I'm a little upset by this fact. I need the blow to be strong and the steam to be dense and dense, the brick copes with this. I can extract the whole bowl in two strokes. but can a lotus beat worse? while it also tastes better?
If butane is not your thing?

A battery or plug-in?

A paper joint!

A toilet roll with a cut out for a bowl made of foil?

Box matches?

The LOTUS work’s well for me?

Last edited:

Tweakz

If butane is not your thing?

A battery or plug-in?

A paper joint!

A toilet roll with a cut out for a bowl made of foil?

Box matches?

The LOTUS work’s well for me?
um .. I understood butane vapes completely suited to me .. all happy with brick and I could not start here so .. on their own do not judge others (toilet paper that!). very detailed answer you have given ...) no longer need ...

Tweakz,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
um .. I understood butane vapes completely suited to me .. all happy with brick and I could not start here so .. on their own do not judge others (toilet paper that!). very detailed answer you have given ...) no longer need ...
Sorry for my brutal response?
I have reason to have to view’s I have ?

The LOTUS in the category of flame driven is the best in my Opinion?
BATTERY POWER is another beast?
Plug-is very amazing as well?

You know what is best suited for your need’s is what I’m telling you.

Tweakz

Sorry for my brutal response?
I have reason to have to view’s I have ?

The LOTUS in the category of flame driven is the best in my Opinion?
BATTERY POWER is another beast?
Plug-is very amazing as well?

You know what is best suited for your need’s is what I’m telling you.
Yes, I understood that, about this answer is enough for me. I just wanted to know, being the owner of the brick, which vape is better. I am looking for an extremely strong striker combined with taste. different opinions of course a lot.

Tweakz,

BestBuds

The Dude
@Tweakz take a look at some videos to help you decide.

I like the Lotus better than Sticky Brick because I too can taste the butane with SB. The lotus heats from the top and the air path is on the bottom away from your flame. There is less chance of inhaling butane with the lotus than the SB. I hope that helps. I didn't really understand what you were saying.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There are very few battery vapes that have the power of good butane vapes. That is understandable given the heat source with butane vapes is a butane flame at about 2400° F. That can also make them hard to manage as cannabis combusts in the middle 400s and many of the goodies we are here for combust much lower in the lower 300s or even below.
I like the idea of heating a medium like the plate on a Lotus or the cap on a VapCap which will then provide the heat that the vape uses to evaporate the components of cannabis without as much fear of combustion. This method also helps to keep any impurities in the butane or extra unignited gas from getting into the air stream. I'm sure higher quality butane reduces the chance of these issues but I doubt it eliminates it.

Tweakz

On a lotus this is my favorite review. After him, I wanted to buy it. incredible clouds can be made on a lotus flower damn cool.

Thank you all for your help. I am sure that the lotus will give me what I'm waiting for - strong blows and incredible taste.

Top Bottom