The Lotus Vaporizer

Duba

Accessory Maker
Happy Friday!
Cheers!
IMG-20240726-175307.jpg

Texus

does anyone know if this little rig is available in the states?

i can get it on their website https://www.heisenberg.shop/poco-loco-14-5.html ... @budweis is this where you got yours?

i would rather get one from somewhere in the states if possible.
That is basically the glass for the Stache RIO, an incredible all-in-one butane dab rig (RIO= Rig In One). Glass can be brought separately, but the RIO itself is well worth the asking price if you dab at all.

Texus,
Reactions: Vitolo

warren0728

That is basically the glass for the Stache RIO, an incredible all-in-one butane dab rig (RIO= Rig In One). Glass can be brought separately, but the RIO itself is well worth the asking price if you dab at all.

cool thanks for the info ... i'm a flower kinda guy but i'm thinking about getting one of the glass pieces ... i love this forum :-)

budweis

Comfortably Numb

warren0728

Nope, I got it from local shop but I’m in EU so the RIO would be your best bet. Even the price isn’t that off for original piece!
i actually prefer buying the original piece when i can … i didn’t even realize there was an original lol

edit: what the hell ... it's my birthday so i ordered a teal one from stache!

Last edited:

warren0728

Colour looks wicked!

How do you find the Lotus with the RIO glass? I've been tempted to pick one of those up at some point - seems like a great little bubbler for these types of vapes.
yeah i like the color … it works great with the lotus but the stirrer gets in the way … my og lotus doesn’t have the stirrer so i'm using it for now … i know you can remove the stirrer i just haven’t done it to any of my new lotus’s

Last edited:
Top Bottom