The Lotus Vaporizer

warren0728

One week in and I am still surprised how good the Lotus is. The flavor is superb, hits hard and maintenance is almost nonexistent. It's surprisingly easy to use, I find it even less finicky than Vapman. All in all, it makes perfect sense to have Lotus as a part in your torch vape collection.

8jNCqs0.jpg
that is a cool little rig!

Glorg

I've been reacquainting myself with my old, abused Lotus lately, and it's just as good as I remember. Think I might need one of the new ones while they're having the sale.
I just used a new rebuild kit on my old lotus and it’s great, these guys were awesome to make the new ones original spec so we finally have a rebuild resource again.

hotmeals

Serial vapist
I just used a new rebuild kit on my old lotus and it’s great, these guys were awesome to make the new ones original spec so we finally have a rebuild resource again.
Yeah I considered that, but mine is quite messed up and I would pretty much want to replace every part, including the wood. The top ring (not in restore kit) has chips out of the black stuff. The wood has some charring, and still kinda smells like a porta potty when warm from blowing bong water into it back in the day. One set of screw holes is unusable. I would want to replace the thin bottom plate too, which is not in the kit either. I also like the updates that have been made to the design, especially the cap screen, and want to support the homies. The old one may become a dedicated shed vape. I can just keep it in there and not worry about it too much.

hotmeals,
Top Bottom