The HI

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
on the list since feb and you guys get two before i get one weak for me sweet for you.. cant wait to get HI someday hopefully soon in the meantime im still pretty high just want to get HI

I'm not sure when exactly I asked him to put me on the list, but I've been talking to Alan since January at least. I guess your name is up soon too :tup:

OhTheAgony,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
my new favorite way to roast! thanks to J.R.R. fatty tube:D
p6215298.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Huh..... I wonder if I could do that same thing with the PlaneJane I've got from Rick. What diameter is the larger tube bOObs?

momofthegoons,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
the joint is 14mm, i just used some of Alan's tubing. feels like i'm holding a glass cigar when i roast, i really like it.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
This is a testament to Alan's customer service:

a) he didn't ask me to return my cracked unit.
b) he didn't even ask to see a picture of the crack.
c) the new unit is totally free, including the shipping.
d) he was willing to let me wait even longer for my replacement unit just in case I wanted to pick a different one other than the two Maple Burl units he offered.
e) alan fucking rules, end of story.

Thanks for sharing this, OK. All vapor enthusiasts stalking this thread and considering a HI likely appreciate it as well. I'm not surprised, however, given my experience with Alan.

Man, I effing LOVE my HI!! The combination of precision and art makes for such a pleasant vaping experience. I still can't believe I have it and get to use it when I want...which is right after I finish typing this post! :cool:

I think I got my Bocote HI just before the waiting list got extremely crazy. I'm guessing your turn will be coming up very soon tig420, since VapingHole recently received his HI and I think he got on the waiting list a week or two after me. When I placed my first order, I didn't have to wait on a list at all. When it rains, it pours I guess.

Yes, the wait list was blowing up just as I hopped on. I think I beat the big rush by a few days. Good for Alan, though, as it ensures he can keep innovating and, as was the case with me, your HI will benefit from all Alan learns along the way. I realize the wait stinks, but I simply went a bit crazy near the end, which was surprisingly comforting. Plus, I had other vaporizers to keep me vaked.

mom - have fun! Glass is a gas and bOObs' tube creations have been a lot of fun for me to duplicate.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Oh c'mon, pretty clever I thought.

So for those that remember, my Bocote HI developed a vertical crack running along the whole length of the unit shortly after I received it back in February. Being the customer service god that he his, Alan immediately offered me a replacement unit, but we agreed to let him work through the waiting list for a while so others could get their units. After all, mine was still functional (and still is perfectly functional to this day), it just had a rather obvious crack.

A few days ago, Alan emailed suggesting that we finally get my replacement unit taken care of. Here's what's on its way to my door now:

2d0kqcl.jpg

This is a testament to Alan's customer service:

a) he didn't ask me to return my cracked unit.
b) he didn't even ask to see a picture of the crack.
c) the new unit is totally free, including the shipping.
d) he was willing to let me wait even longer for my replacement unit just in case I wanted to pick a different one other than the two Maple Burl units he offered.
e) alan fucking rules, end of story.
I don't have more nails to bite, wait, my toe nails... In my dream, quit beer :)

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Welcome aboard!

You have now the pleasure of viewing b00bs videos with nice background landscapes, a cracking joke here and there and some music to help with the journey to HI-land! ;)

EDIT: The last two posts written as i wrote mine are a fine example of what i meant. hehehe.

I think this may be the right move for me in my quest for flavor - Ive tried so many vapes except for a log and I've been told I have to dive in. Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I love my peeps here. :rockon:

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
Congratulations on taking the plunge mvapes! I've been on the list for about a month now and I know it will be many many more months until my HI arrives. Since I'm 90+ days into an "extended T-break" which may extend to who the hell knows when, I'm in absolutely no hurry to get my HI so take your time on mine Alan. The toughest part of long T-breaks is that I've got a lot of really nice Northern Lights flowers that I can only open the glass jar and take a sniff of the sweet perfume to keep me going. I look at it kinda like the test I need to pass to prove I'm ready to become a JedHI.

Top Bottom