The HI

JBone65

I've enjoyed the Bamboo HI for over a year. It's working better than ever, the learning curve seems to continue over time in terms of efficiency and enjoyment . Can't remember the last time I started a fire with it, and the hit quality is however intense I wan t it to be. I appreciate the finer benefits of portable devices, but every weed-head needs a (simple reliable, inexpensive) HI IMO.

JBone65

Anyone know how to get more small pre-shaped screens for the 3/8" SS tube?

The original two screens lasted more than a year, thanks to frequent ISO soaks, but they're not looking good. Thanks.

JBone65,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Anyone know how to get more small pre-shaped screens for the 3/8" SS tube?

The original two screens lasted more than a year, thanks to frequent ISO soaks, but they're not looking good. Thanks.
If you’re handy and so inclined to try:

or

JBone65

Thanks. Im from the really old school. Does Alan have an email address?

I also have a side question. Twice recently I've found my heater has shut off unexpectedly, and it took me a few minutes to get it going again. Not sure but it could be the heater jack. What tends to wear out first? Can something come loose inside? Thanks.

Last edited:

SpudBob

Thanks. Im from the really old school. Does Alan have an email address?

I also have a side question. Twice recently I've found my heater has shut off unexpectedly, and it took me a few minutes to get it going again. Not sure but it could be the heater jack. What tends to wear out first? Can something come loose inside? Thanks.
http://www.toasty-top.com
The pin connector on the power source/VVPS, i think that's the vernacular, is the most likely culprit. I had to replace/splice a new connector onto the VVPS because the very small wires had broken. Not a big deal. You can get new connectors off Amazon or at a Radio Shack if they are still a thing! You need to be careful with the power supply' wirings as they are NOT very stout. IF you have an ordinary 12V power source you can replace the whole unit too. You may even have a spare, from some other device, laying arround- i probably have 5-6 from previous devices that will work IF they have the right 2.1, IIRC, pin.

My square HI, by the way ,is STILL my goto every day!!! I have a number of other units but the 7/16th's HI is the ONE!!!

Top Bottom