The HI

darkstar72

@jeffp glad to hear that you like the square heat island. I saw the classified and it was gone immediately. I wanted it. Will have to pull the trigger soon on a new one. At only $118 it crushes the other logs in price and I think it would preform as well or better as Alan is an engineer and constant innovator. I'd like to try out a few various roasting tubes. One day...

SquirrelMaster

@jeffp glad to hear that you like the square heat island. I saw the classified and it was gone immediately. I wanted it. Will have to pull the trigger soon on a new one. At only $118 it crushes the other logs in price and I think it would preform as well or better as Alan is an engineer and constant innovator. I'd like to try out a few various roasting tubes. One day...
I dont think there's a wait either if he has any stock. I'm holding out for a custom but that's at least another 18 months off iirc but if I really needed something I like that's there's a cheaper option to hold me over.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: arb

Vapefanatic

What's the difference between the regular and square HI? Is it only the shape? I'm rather amazed at the low price. Am also new at this so can someone give me a HI crash course?

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: P.A.M.

darkstar72

@Vapefanatic my understanding is that is a log is a log (all very similar) and that your VAS will be cured with one. They are impossible to beat, except they are not portable (plug in only). So if you seek top shelf flavor and efficiency then you should own a log. Alan, the sole employee, of heat island/toasty top (my assumption) is a trained engineer and big time vape enthusiast/innovator. While he may not advertise or push his product like his competitors (enano, wood scents, or underdog), I think he is the one to support. I say this because I think his design is possibly superior and because the stem/roasting tubes research/ innovations make a difference. Remember a log vape like his offers three different diameter chamber sizes. A dial son the chord controls the roasting temp. A game changer for most coming from portables. Plus wide open air path / no resistance. But then I don't have a log yet, just speculation. ..

Vapefanatic

I've gotten a reply from Alan and he is just awesome! Words cannot describe how much I appreciate his patience with me.

I just need to understand my options with the 7/16 heater. Then put together and order asap before it all sells out lol. I'm adamant in getting a square HI! Also need to figure out if I want a standard or halogen heater? Or both if they can be switched out?

I can't wait but I know Alan is busy. Not even sure if he is 100% yet so not gonna be too impatient.

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Vapefanatic

I reached out to Alan and he responded that he has some square HI's on hand. Always want one . So I ordered one, the turbo tube and the extension for the cord .should be here Tuesday. Ask me if I'm excited. Hell ya, you betcha, by golly
I'm working on getting one too! Might have to settle for a center imperfection but I guess it only makes it more unique?

Any idea if the vvps is the standard one that we can easily buy? If possible, I'm trying to exclude electronic devices or power supply to avoid customs giving me issues.

Do you know the difference between regular heater, ss cartridge heater and halogen heater? How do they differ? What did you get?

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: Shit Snacks
Top Bottom