• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Herbalizer

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Anyone know where I can get a replacement bowl from? Or anyone with a broken herbie want to sell me their bowl?

Maybe see if https://herbalizerrepair.com/ can help you out? I personally don’t have this vape nor have I ever tried one but I’ve read that a former employee at herbalizer has spare parts and can fix herbies, though I don’t quite know the extent...perhaps a bowl is too much? Best to contact and find out!

Vapor Mainline,
Reactions: Vitolo

MinnBobber

Anyone know where I can get a replacement bowl from? Or anyone with a broken herbie want to sell me their bowl?

Is that the bottom bowl , bottom of the 2 piece bowl?
I thought both bowl halves look very solid. What exactly happened to yours?

Note that if it is the top bowl, that is not needed.
Curious, thanks

MinnBobber,

davendk93

Enthusiast/Customizer
Maybe see if https://herbalizerrepair.com/ can help you out? I personally don’t have this vape nor have I ever tried one but I’ve read that a former employee at herbalizer has spare parts and can fix herbies, though I don’t quite know the extent...perhaps a bowl is too much? Best to contact and find out!
Yea, I reached out to him some time ago, but he said he had none and that they’re hard to find.

Is that the bottom bowl , bottom of the 2 piece bowl?
I thought both bowl halves look very solid. What exactly happened to yours?

Note that if it is the top bowl, that is not needed.
Curious, thanks
By bowl, I meant both top and bottom halves. Nothing’s wrong with mine, but I do want to make sure that I’m the scenario that mine were to break down, I have an extra. Also, it’s nice to have a second bowl preloaded.

So let me help the both of you out here.

@kcmochris use the steel wool pad smear the concentrate so it's nice and thin. Personally I vape the concentrate alone but dropping a bit in with herb without the wool would work as well. Just make sure you have enough herb to absorb the concentrate (aka use a small amount of concentrate while using this method.

@davendk93 Regarding your bowl. You are officially shit out of luck and for that I am sorry. I actually had a scare with my herbie and this resulted in be purchasing a @NewVape710 The VROD is their flagship unit and the WeedEater is the same thing but more budget-friendly. I'd highly recommend this vape as all the parts are grade 2 titanium and you won't ever have to worry about replacing your bowl again. It fits right into your glass it's a beautiful thing. I just made the switch and couldn't' be happier.
I might actually get a newvape tbh. My herbalizer works perfectly, so I’m probably going to sell it. Mine was one of the OG limited edition, first releases. It’s def hard to let it go. Especially after acquiring mod parts like the water tube adapters, ceramic screens, etc.

Anyone know how the newvape compares to my herbie? Willing to make a change, but the prices are pretty steep for my taste.

goatgobaahh

Yea, I reached out to him some time ago, but he said he had none and that they’re hard to find.

By bowl, I meant both top and bottom halves. Nothing’s wrong with mine, but I do want to make sure that I’m the scenario that mine were to break down, I have an extra. Also, it’s nice to have a second bowl preloaded.

I might actually get a newvape tbh. My herbalizer works perfectly, so I’m probably going to sell it. Mine was one of the OG limited edition, first releases. It’s def hard to let it go. Especially after acquiring mod parts like the water tube adapters, ceramic screens, etc.

Anyone know how the newvape compares to my herbie? Willing to make a change, but the prices are pretty steep for my taste.
Honestly it’s not a comparison and I know it’s hard to think there is something better vape than the herbalizer but it’s actually 5x better at a minimum. Like everything still works on my herbalizer but I’ve shelved it since getting the new vape weedeater. No whip is smooth taste is great. Dm me if you have any other questions.

There are herbalizer bowls available in the classifieds right now.

goatgobaahh,

davendk93

Enthusiast/Customizer
Honestly it’s not a comparison and I know it’s hard to think there is something better vape than the herbalizer but it’s actually 5x better at a minimum. Like everything still works on my herbalizer but I’ve shelved it since getting the new vape weedeater. No whip is smooth taste is great. Dm me if you have any other questions.

There are herbalizer bowls available in the classifieds right now.
Well my current setup is herbie involves glass and hose.
My setup(s)

goatgobaahh

Well my current setup is herbie involves glass and hose.
My setup(s)
Cool setup! What I meant to say was I found the flavor increases with the removal of the whip. I tested this because I used a whip before, then tried hydratube directly on top of the herbie, and what I can confirm now is with the newvape weedeater just placing the weedeater on the bowl that sits on your glass (eliminating the whip) continues the trend of providing MASSIVE flavor. That’s what I meant to say.

west-elec

They are certainly very different but from the look of your Frankenglass setup you will enjoy using the flowerpot, it will fit into your life very easily. It extracts faster than the herbie and it is almost hard not to get big hits, so if you prefer the more relaxed session taking several draws then maybe not for you.
If you try the flowerpot in a reduced rig without the whip you probably won't go back to the herbalizer very often.

Last edited:
west-elec,

John Lewus

So after I heard about this new PACT act today I decided to log into FC after almost 3 years of inactivity to figure out what the heck is going on. Much to my dismay I just learned that the Herbalizer went out of business. I love my herbie. It is by far the best and most convenient desktop vape I ever used in my life. Like many on this forum I have a lot of cool and unique mods and custom adapters that give me a great vaping experience. Maybe I should post my setup but this forum seems kind of dead. The herbie is the easiest desktop vape to clean and is *I think* the fastest heat up one out there. I often vape through glass but sometimes I do my custom whip setup and sometimes I blow up extra large bags with my mods.

I think after the herbalizer with some mods and some recommended pen vapes with 510 batteries I just kind of quit looking and just was oblivious in my own world enjoying life day by day. I didn't even feel the need to keep up with whats going on and what is changing.

Is there anywhere anyone recommends I can buy a new or even refurbished Herbie to have as a backup? I know one day mine will bite the dust. I saw the link to the guy who repairs them but I can't count on just that to be around when mine might die. I did a quick ddg search and found a site selling one but I have no idea if it is legit or not so I am reaching out to the enthusiasts to get some advice. I don't expect a warranty but do want someone that operates in good faith.

Thanks in advance!!!

mixchu69

So after I heard about this new PACT act today I decided to log into FC after almost 3 years of inactivity to figure out what the heck is going on. Much to my dismay I just learned that the Herbalizer went out of business. I love my herbie. It is by far the best and most convenient desktop vape I ever used in my life. Like many on this forum I have a lot of cool and unique mods and custom adapters that give me a great vaping experience. Maybe I should post my setup but this forum seems kind of dead. The herbie is the easiest desktop vape to clean and is *I think* the fastest heat up one out there. I often vape through glass but sometimes I do my custom whip setup and sometimes I blow up extra large bags with my mods.

I think after the herbalizer with some mods and some recommended pen vapes with 510 batteries I just kind of quit looking and just was oblivious in my own world enjoying life day by day. I didn't even feel the need to keep up with whats going on and what is changing.

Is there anywhere anyone recommends I can buy a new or even refurbished Herbie to have as a backup? I know one day mine will bite the dust. I saw the link to the guy who repairs them but I can't count on just that to be around when mine might die. I did a quick ddg search and found a site selling one but I have no idea if it is legit or not so I am reaching out to the enthusiasts to get some advice. I don't expect a warranty but do want someone that operates in good faith.

Thanks in advance!!!
I am planning to put one on classified this weekend

John Lewus

I am planning to put one on classified this weekend
I will take a look. I never bought from the classifieds before. My significant other isn't too happy I want a "backup" but even though I don't use it every day like I used to, I would be devastated if it broke. I am tired of using those pen batteries and cartridges. I thought that was the nirvana until I went back to using my herbie.

@John Lewus you came back at just the right time. Maybe the one good thing to come from the vape ban, be careful how you ship it.
Ha! I don't think any good will come from this PACT act other than greasing the pockets of some political campaigns all while greatly enriching the profits of a few large corporations.

goatgobaahh

I will forever keep mine even as it collects dust. I remember paying $720 for it when they came out. I was more than happy to do so either. Device saved my lungs and converted many smokers into vapor lovers. Additionally, you could even infuse food with this vape. @Vitolo I often I agree with you but on this one it actually hurts to agree with you! Still breaks my heart to this day. I wonder what the two founders are up to nowadays.

west-elec

I am in the same boat. Sold mine a few years back and regretting it. Best whip experience and a piece of vape history. Not many halogen vapes ever made it to market, Aromed the other one at the time but so awkward looking.
Just seen the Musa V2 is using a halogen, combined with glass balls, which looks interesting. It is injector style, probably geared for big hits, not a classy all in one vaporizer like Herbie.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I wonder what the two founders are up to nowadays.
I only message with @Engineer about once a year. He says he is happy, but when a friend does not offer more than that, I do not pry.
Sheila has adventurously moved within the Cannabis industry. She is bright and charismatic, and so I've confidence she's doing well.
The last actual time I saw her was around 2016 I think.
DSC02724.jpg

A year later I used the picture to have her say "everything's good!"
sheila.gif

@Engineer learned a hard lesson about corporate ulterior motives, and trust.
I am saddened by this. Herbalix=zer was designed to continue!

goatgobaahh

I only message with @Engineer about once a year. He says he is happy, but when a friend does not offer more than that, I do not pry.
Sheila has adventurously moved within the Cannabis industry. She is bright and charismatic, and so I've confidence she's doing well.
The last actual time I saw her was around 2016 I think.
DSC02724.jpg

A year later I used the picture to have her say "everything's good!"
sheila.gif

@Engineer learned a hard lesson about corporate ulterior motives, and trust.
I am saddened by this. Herbalix=zer was designed to continue!
Yeah, I try not to pry either. I'm glad things are still well. Regardless of the outcome, the device; their vision simply being brought to life has affected many in a positive way. That's something I think @Engineer can hang his hat on. Glad Sheila is doing well and what a sweet edit :).

PS You're looking good Vit!!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I dunno how legit are those guys ,but they seem to have some stock if anyone is nostalgic about it :) .

Abysmal Vapor,

John Lewus

Oh wow. That is so tempting. I've been using mine more and more. I should do some research to see if there are any other desktop vapes in the last couple of years that I should consider. The cloud and herbalizer became my top two choices although the cloud is a more cumbersome to keep cleaning the ez load bowls.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Oh wow. That is so tempting. I've been using mine more and more. I should do some research to see if there are any other desktop vapes in the last couple of years that I should consider. The cloud and herbalizer became my top two choices although the cloud is a more cumbersome to keep cleaning the ez load bowls.

The ELBs used with the EVO .... pretty easy to clean actually....good wire brush from the inside and outside, blow on it to get rid of any little particles and done. If they need a deep clean....drop in iso overnight, preferably in a small capped jar you can shake and rinse in hot water. Extra points if you use a blow dryer to dry them quickly.

They're so different .... Herby is lightning fast off the starting line but the Evo taste better and takes longer to temp.

west-elec

Are you satisfied with Herbies slightly more gentle nature, or do you crave the Cloud hit or larger? Portables are getting all the innovation because everyone wants a portable nowadays, so desktops have been a bit neglected recently. Most new desktops are trying for heavy hitter status. Vapbong is very popular but hard to get, Flowerpot is low fuss big clouds, can't go wrong with a log, 7th floor vapes still popular for more gentle extraction. The Tafee Bowle is cordless around the house. There are options but really none with such class. Tafee is probably closest imho.

John Lewus

The ELBs used with the EVO .... pretty easy to clean actually....good wire brush from the inside and outside
The ELBs are relatively easy to clean and I have a pretty quick process. I use those free makeup eyeliner brushes you get from Macy's (thanks wifey) to clean them out. I have around 30 of them so its easy to manage. It is just that the Herbie bowls are wider open and faster to clean. I'm also in the habit of dumping those bowls while they're warm and cleaning them right away but with the ELBs I just use them one after another until they're all full and then it becomes a 10 to 15-minute process to clean them all out.

If I had to really think about it I would say the Herbie Bowls are about 15 to 20% faster to clean. With the ELBs after about four or five uses I feel they start to get clogged up so I soak them and PBW for a day under hot water initially. It gets them looking brand new every time but it takes a while to really clean out the PBW, rinse each one underwater, and then just to make sure I use a wall powered air blower for keyboards and blow out any water in those ELBs because as mine age I don't want rust or other problems.

Vitolo

Vaporist
more gentle nature
When you hit Herbalizer at the top of the temp scale she can get pretty dense... but for certain it's a gentle experience!
When I have used the Herbalizer for, I have been still using a BETA model from when the testing began.
Today I decided to use my production model, which I stopped using when things at Herbalizer began to look shaky.
I saved my extra parts, and even left the plastic on the Herbalizer temperature Window to keep things fresh looking.
It was like a new vape!
A few sessions at high heat left me dazed and confused.
I am low on space, so I will not leave the unit out for continual use, but it sure was a grand feeling to fly in style!
4-up-on-5-17-21-at-11-30-AM-compiled.jpg

Top Bottom