The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Looks like another price comment.:worms:I like you! ^you make me laugh! :lol: Your rep is as well know as mine on here too! :tup: small community. As far as survive? Well, let's touch on that for a second. Sure it a risk selling this product at this price. The risk is moreso to other makers, not so much on our team here. If this is a better product then what is on the market today, which I helped nurture through the years, then all the others that are sold today would lose sales. If people like a product but then, BLAM, another product steps in and outperforms/outshines/outlasts another, the customer is drawn to it. They don't want the one that just gets the job done they want the one that does the job the best.:nod: This isn't for the customer who just wants the job done at 40 bucks. I can appreciate that customer as I have supported those makers as well. :love: It's like a court of law to a point now on here. People will get up and compare, contrast, strike down yet those are the ones that don't have this unit to compare it with yet.:shrug: I assume we'll have a few of those, but in the end the judge and jury, the community, will decide. :)Which if we review that, my first 3 customers spent that money, and all 3 have nothing but joy in their life, they all thanked me for my contributions and hard work.:love: I have enough friends on here that I shouldn't have to tap vaporants, gives me time to work on my YouTube channel where I CAN compare and contrast vapes:razz:, if I don't sell them all by then.:tup:

2pumpchump

I appreciate, but if I got into this thinking I needed recommendations from certain members? Well? They're already coming in! :nod: Thanks and see you around in the other threads friend.:tup: This is one of my favorite recommendations from my respected community friend and peer.. Scott @VGOODIEZ
https://vgoodiez.com/products/flowe...?utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=android
i have been off line a bit ... i see you got kits together looking good man ..

GoldenBud

what I like about your design, it is that because the heater is closer to the bowl, it supports super-fast draw... you can call it "The fast kettle" because Kettle is usually a slow thing... (5 minutes for heating 2 liters of water) :lol:

GoldenBud,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Nice!
It's like a sublimator, a ball vape and a twax had a baby with a new twist (your terp tower thingy).
Absolutely great concept and design, @Custom Flower Hardware! :)

Though, as @GoldenBud noted, many of your intended demographic (inc myself) already have numerous PIDs, coils (a lot of us outside North America need 220v), balls/gems, injector bowls, picks, etc

I am def interested but will be waiting till you offer separate parts because all I'd want is the head... no carb cap even.

Much luck in your venture, mate. :clap:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I am having knee surgery today, so my honeymoon period is quite short (maybe I'll get to use it again today, but then a 3 day T break).

My initial thoughts:

The Flower Kettle produces loads of vapor from the initial pull (and it doesn't really matter what your pull technique is), I'm used to adjusting my pull as my sub has huge draw resistance and many of the newer ballers have virtually none, This has the vaper of the Sub with absolutely no draw resistance, and the vapor is a moist thin vapor. I know gasificatiion is not a real thing. But I understand why people call it gas instead of vapor, it;s so much lighter and easier on the throat than the typical heavy hitter.

It's a beast, it produces more and more vapor from very small loads, the opposite of my Sub (it seems to utilize material much more efficiently), maybe due to the glass bowl and not getting cooked from all around at all times.

The build quality and packaging is second to none, I am not saying it's better than anyone else's, but no one is better than it and to achieve this build quality with CH, OCW etc., you would need to buy tons of upgraded pieces so the cost would be most likely greater than the cost of this kit, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future he offers parts only without the premium pieces. Let the user decide if he wants to drive a Tesla or a Ferrari, as long as it sacrifices no quality.

I have not tried a TWAX or double-decker yet, after surgery, I need to be able to sleep unmedicated at the hospital for 3 days :)

Someone just got me some pax-infused flowers for my PAX. vote, bring to the hospital or not? :) I smoke every night before bed I think a little toke should be okay (it's just knee replacement)?

This weekend or afternoon if I have time I'll take some videos experimenting even though I'm camera shy, but the main point is this cannot compare to the other ball vapes. It's a completely different animal. It's more efficient and far more effective than anything I have used in a long time. It really reminds me of the Sub but the flavor and the vapor is so much tastier and cleaner (my sub is built by someone so it could be operating sub prime just FYI), but everything else is very different. Not in a negative way, but this is extremely different in a very positive way, I could easily see it being my daily driver for a while if I don't control myself.

S

I got #2 but I think he's sold at least 5 or 6 now based on the feedback here.

bhasma

This has the vaper of the Sub with absolutely no draw resistance, and the vapor is a moist thin vapor. I know gasificatiion is not a real thing. But I understand why people call it gas instead of vapor, it;s so much lighter and easier on the throat than the typical heavy hitter.
True gasification of THC in normal conditions is impossible, but atomisers can create a finer vapour. If the vapour is formed at a lower pressure or experiences a sudden pressure drop the vapour particles will be smaller, causing less irritation and penetrating deeper into the lungs. Any vape that can somehow (not sure what magic the Flower Kettle uses) produce a finer, more gas-like vapour will be more effective and efficient.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
The Fllower Kettle and the Sub definitely achieve that. Off for pre-surgery screening, wish me luck. probably won't be able to play again until Saturday but that was a fantastic way to enter the week and to warm up for my surgery. Has anyone here had a knee replacement? Plese just PM me any things i need to worry about and should be looking for that's a pro.

Thanks, I wish I never slipped in the shower, I didn't smoke that day. I am so much more careful if II smoke. This entire problem is because I didn't medicate. Damn :(! :)

passenger

is this thing on?
Seems to be a powerful monster!
I have a general question though. What keeps me away from these style of vapes is that they seem so unprotected against burning hazard. Is it impossible to consider a heat protection around the coil? Wouldn't like to burn the cat. :) Or do I miss something? I'm not doubting the performance at all, it looks ridiculous poweful. The safety features are just the stand and the handle though, yeah?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Seems to be a powerful monster!
I have a general question though. What keeps me away from these style of vapes is that they seem so unprotected against burning hazard. Is it impossible to consider a heat protection around the coil? Wouldn't like to burn the cat. :) Or do I miss something? I'm not doubting the performance at all, it looks ridiculous poweful. The safety features are just the stand and the handle though, yeah?
Yes this is one down side to this that we are going to address. Being as heavy as it is it stays hotter longer when shut off. The stand was just made to be operational for when using the Kettle. When I turn it off, I use a standard, ceramic, coffee cup with a coaster underneath. It will act act a heatsink to cool quicker, and it fits across the bottom perfectly and with the handle sticking out of the cup it looks very classy. Plus animals would really have to reach down to touch the head might hit the warm cup and back off first hopefully. Sounds cheesy, but effective. I'm working with @Ed's TnT to make a surround and stand which will solve this issue.:tup:

leanpubpackage

The high cost is probably due to having so many people taking a piece of the pie. Understood that the head and Ed’s parts are USA made, but what about the other accessories? Coil, glass bowls, balls?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Head between 3-400, carb cap and handle $80. These 2 pics are for you brother. How's this for transparency? :shrug:The $1503 was to set the machine (750) and produce the first prototype(753). The $753 was for the final revision prototype. The $6720 was for the first 20 units. That is $336 a head. (Did the math here cause some people love numbers) plus $400 for the stands, $20 each. Carb cap and handle for cap, 80 × 20 = $1600. $10,976 and I'll stop before other handle and items, as well as a patent lawyer.:clap: Take note, this is a final revision of this piece (2 other game changer pieces in the works that compliment the BEAST) out of OUR pocket, not outta people's pockets via pre-order bullshit. I like the GH. Maybe I could start a crowd funding campaign, and you would donate first? :D This is American Made Quality Shit were talkin here!! (In my Ben stiller voice from happy gilmore) As I stated out the gate were working on other avenues for price but I won't sacrifice quality.:tup: When the metal shop said they'd do It, I took a $big risk to make the 1st one. When I had it in hand I said to myself, I would buy this without blinking and eye. My VAS is real, and fortunately I have the income to cover it. When I put the whole kit together and looked at it, I also said, I would buy this FAST! That's why we're here today.:nod: I'm my creator, I'm my tester (cmon man yall know why!;)) We are an American Made startup company! :rockon:PROUD!:love: I hope this helps the community with info on SOME of the costs to start our venture. Here's some proof...

20230906-090829.jpg

Here is a pic for the price check/company advice squad on here, don't think I don't know all the players:D if I took business advice off here I be in some real trouble huh? :lmao:Anyway, you can all blow this up and pin it to your wall! :wave::drool: Almost like looking at the real thing right? :razz: Thats what I going for! This is FREE to your crew for looking. Regular interested parties in this project please don't take offense. They needed this...
pink-heart-with-two-nuts.jpg

Last edited:

Madtater

Thank you Jerry for your transparency. This way we can now move on to something other than a price issue.
if people want this setup, they will pay for it. We still have the freedom of choice.

Next thing we will see are people complaining Ferrari prices are too high😂

Good on jerry for being transparent….even though he didnt need to.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
If Scuderia Ferrari was a car model it would be a V6 Mustang. All the look and heritage of a beast, but atrocious execution. The road car division is still solid, but not worth the premium IMO.

If we want a real comparison from the sounds of it Koenigsegg or Pagani are a nearer fit price/performance wise.

Timps27,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
if people want this setup, they will pay for it. We still have the freedom of choice.

Next thing we will see are people complaining Ferrari prices are too high😂

Good on jerry for being transparent….even though he didnt need to.
Thanks friends for those kind words, and now a deeper dive into the making of the Flower Kettle...:science:

passenger

is this thing on?
Yes this is one down side to this that we are going to address. Being as heavy as it is it stays hotter longer when shut off. The stand was just made to be operational for when using the Kettle. When I turn it off, I use a standard, ceramic, coffee cup with a coaster underneath. It will act act a heatsink to cool quicker, and it fits across the bottom perfectly and with the handle sticking out of the cup it looks very classy. Plus animals would really have to reach down to touch the head might hit the warm cup and back off first hopefully. Sounds cheesy, but effective. I'm working with @Ed's TnT to make a surround and stand which will solve this issue.:tup:
That's great to hear. It would be a huge advantage over similar style vapes. What is the temperature range of the coil? Interested what you guys will cook up as surrounding for that.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
That's great to hear. It would be a huge advantage over similar style vapes. What is the temperature range of the coil? Interested what you guys will cook up as surrounding for that.
Yes current metal surrounds would eventually heat up because of the mass and conduction. We're looking into something with wood for exactly that reason. Stay tuned, @Ed's TnT is a Hella Crafty individual.:nod::tup:

ontopofclouds

the price complaints are absolutely ridiculous considering this a community where many people have over $10,000 worth of vaping equipment

big props for not going the pre-order route and taking the hit on your own, speaks volumes to the confidence in your product when companies with much more money and resources than you often do the pre-order nonsense

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
The volcano hybrid... just saying

That being said. I agree with the price. A price reduction would be COOL but unreasonable. $300-$400 a piece plus a ton of extras means the $750 lets him get some profit. Just enough to order more next time though.

Zuhdj,
Top Bottom