Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLiguL

NSXTACY said:
Hahaa :lol:
The legos are top notch. ;) Since i broke my glass stir tool accidentally, i use the round dome on the end as my plug for the balloon and it works great and looks cool.

Im gonna make me some of that cannabutter! Does it taste bad to eat straight?
Never ate it straight before, I bought those cookie mixes where all you add is butter and eggs. The cookies had a very mild taste of weed, some people said they didnt even taste it.

I guess you could just spread the butter on some toast, never tried it like that so I cant comment on the taste.

eLiguL,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
spyder said:
NSXTACY said:
Im gonna make me some of that cannabutter! Does it taste bad to eat straight?
YES!! :disgust:
Not when made with high quality fresh herb, IMO. ;)

An acquired taste perhaps, but if you like the taste of vapor you usually appreciate the taste of marijuana.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I did this, but i took it one step further evaporating the tinture to a oil, bho may be better but GG can be kickarse if you eat it , with my xp good value fun for about $100 , sorry bout the thread derail V

Cannabudz,

NSXTACY

Off topic real quick :p But i can't do green dragon, can't drink alcohol..:( I get dehydrated real easily(some medical issues) Thank goodness i can smoke :ko:

But i got a question about the extreme. Can vapor really exit out the bottom of the vaporizer? After i blow a bag or take a few hits off the whip i take off the bowl and whip so i don't lose any vapor. I want good efficiency.

NSXTACY,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
go to the thread vtac made and ill answer your concern about the green dragon, i dont want this thread to get further off topic than we have already made it

Acolyte of Zinglon,

eLiguL

NSXTACY said:
Off topic real quick :p But i can't do green dragon, can't drink alcohol..:( I get dehydrated real easily(some medical issues) Thank goodness i can smoke :ko:

But i got a question about the extreme. Can vapor really exit out the bottom of the vaporizer? After i blow a bag or take a few hits off the whip i take off the bowl and whip so i don't lose any vapor. I want good efficiency.
The amount of vapor you lose that way is negligible. I doubt there is a way to stop the loss without losing the functionality of the fan(blocking the hole for the fan).

eLiguL,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Time to put this really long thread back on topic, I reckon this vape is hard to knock,@ 1st the name seemed a bit of a wank, but two months down the track i'd say this vaporiser is pretty Fucken Extreme, Extremely great value, Extremely great results and Extremely benificial to my life.

I can get different effects with the same weed by precisely manipulating the temp between 195c to 260c without fuss(single press of the remote) some peeps r happy with nostalga/retro, But im all 4 modern technology & shit that makes sense, And being such a great product i wasn't @ all pissed having to send 1 back because of a fault. Another vape(box whip) i have was repaced because of a fault(no complaint's there) but i assure you that does not make it a decent vape, & price doesn't come into that statement.

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Cannabudz said:
I can get different effects with the same weed by precisely manipulating the temp between 195c to 260c without fuss(single press of the remote)
Do tell! What temps yield what effects?

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
250 to 260 (celcius figures) gets body couchlock stone not so for me with lower temps at around 220 , all temps with the X yield serious mind fuck thinking sometimes way way stoned, I go with the flow so it's not too alarming but Fuckme this thing is Full on, my recomendation is don't do more than one bowl of decent bud if youv'e got serious business to do with straight people, Lucky i'm a stay @ home carer for my Mum hey :lol:

i'm finding the lower temps, ive got more juju, or more energy :)

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That's interesting, cannabudz. The only thing I've found helps me with different temps is getting the sweet spot with different strains. I haven't tried different temps for different effects within the same strain, though.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
250 to 260 (celcius figures) gets body couchlock stone not so for me with lower temps at around 220
Higher temps do produce more of the couchlock 'smoking effect'. The 'body effect' compounds really start kicking in at 200 C (true temp, not E display) and above. These are more toxins than cannabinoids though.

max,

NSXTACY

So what temp would be good for an energetic high on the extreme? Last night i hit 3 bowls from my bong and just fell asleep..:/ I can't stand smoking anymore, it tastes horrible, really messy, and hurts my lungs. I think i am putting off smoking for a long time. But i noticed my tolerance is really high now i don't get the high i used to get... could be crappy weed. But i usually smoke/vape beasters or Haze.

NSXTACY,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
B4 i got my E i was allway's thinking this shit just isn't doin it 4 me, i was thinking 27 years of smoking cannabis everyday had my tolerance level to high, that or i was being ripped off with substandard weed, However after 2 months of Extreme vaping iv'e found theres nothing wrong with the Weed it's just the delivery, on several(6-7) occassions in the past 8 week's i have been as stoned as if i'd eaten a big pile of THC cookies, like TOOO Stoned but just go with the flow & it's all gooood in about 30 to 60 minutes, Some peeps could be put off by this but i'm definately up for it Fuck softcock :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
no not the plural :) Meaning screw Genteel. :) Softcock = weak as, dont' ask me were i picked up that expression.

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
A great feature worth mentioning again :lol: is the timer on the E i use it to see when the herb has preheated enough, it' indicates when the bowl is ready for a refill, No :horse: ( luv that smiley V) and you can feel all nice and warm about being green :lol: 4 not leaving electrical appliances on. a reminder the timer can be set to 60 or 180 mins without the remote. some one mentioned way back all the E needed was a clock :lol: well it kind of does, so :cool: a truly modern machine for nearly all of my favourite herbs and spices not just one particular herb in one particular way. Two month's in and i still regard this thing as one of my luckiest/best ever buy's

Yo stick's it surprises me a little that a guy who uses 1/4 per month would have this sorry bro "that which fucks me up" my own brother who smokes a meager 1/4 a week looks @ me as im a crazy, thinking why bother & he used to pay a personal trainer :lol:

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Cannabudz said:
Yo stick's it surprises me a little that a guy who uses 1/4 per month would have this sorry bro "that which fucks me up" my own brother who smokes a meager 1/4 a week looks @ me as im a crazy, thinking why bother & he used to pay a personal trainer :lol:
huh? I wanna get it, so help me out here. :horse::horse::horse:

yehaw!!! love that emoticon!!!:horse::horse::horse:

:horse:

stickstones,

NSXTACY

I just got the tuff bowl, it's very nice but im scared the silicone will burn... can it burn if u leave it on there for a while, and it makes a nasty smell when its hot??.. Is the silicone sleeve safe? Does it produce any chemicals when its hot?
Peace

NSXTACY,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I would not worry about it cause it is outside the bowl so ....?! and not it can't melt at the extreme temp.

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Cannabudz said:
no not the plural :) Meaning screw Genteel. :) Softcock = weak as, dont' ask me were i picked up that expression.
Softcock Its a kiwi expression for Aussies ;)

hahaha joking of course. But it means your soft, your naked with a top draw hotty and you can't get it UP . Colloquial term for being weak, having a soft underbelly, weak in the mind.

Just farken harden up!!! :ko:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
:lol: "just harden the FUCK up: :lol:
You know all kiwi shit that is good is really OZy, take Russell Crowe for example fuck he even part own's an aussie NRL team :lol:

It's not just an American thing to want to homogenise, Aussie's are adept to it as well :lol:

Cannabudz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom