The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Dame that sucks about the address mix up .
I am loving mine and have not even used but once .. just got home fixing to eat then give this sexy ANO another run
And yes Wes is the best
report back so we can hear how you like it, I just started a tolerance break for a week or 2 so i got mines hidden away lol

2pumpchump

It works with one noisy click (at 200ºC)
The mid part of the stem is Ti and the rest SS. The Ring of the cap is made of silver.

Actually they need to add a tool to store it and one to unscrew the cap when is hot. But yes, it is like a rock

report back so we can hear how you like it, I just started a tolerance break for a week or 2 so i got mines hidden away lol
As far as a tool to adjust the cap wile hot i am making a leather spanner wrench/key chain kinda like the one you can get with it .
As far as like it I don't I LOVE IT!
Great terp hits even b4 it clicks have back to back 3 heat cycles with out combustion. I got to do some new torch shopping . Not just for the BFG .but because I had 3 give give up last week :mad: so options was limited last night but I did put 2 together and think I created my new favorite torch. I call it the dishonest. This thing is so amazing I'll post more on the performance and the1 upgrade I have done. Only APPLIES TO METAL VERSIONS. after I fix some vehicles lol

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
As far as a tool to adjust the cap wile hot i am making a leather spanner wrench/key chain kinda like the one you can get with it .
As far as like it I don't I LOVE IT!
Great terp hits even b4 it clicks have back to back 3 heat cycles with out combustion. I got to do some new torch shopping . Not just for the BFG .but because I had 3 give give up last week :mad: so options was limited last night but I did put 2 together and think I created my new favorite torch. I call it the dishonest. This thing is so amazing I'll post more on the performance and the1 upgrade I have done. Only APPLIES TO METAL VERSIONS. after I fix some vehicles lol
dope that ronix torch or whatever is a pretty good option it’s like $12.99 on Amazon after a coupon and I didn’t get any leather piece with mines besides the carrying case thing

Sour Dream,

2pumpchump

The leather case is all that full set ups come with the key chain strap wrench is a Add on . However I use a technique I know to loosen or tighten the cap hot with out ever touching the cap I'll make a video 1 day ..
Ps .when you get off your tolerance break be prepared this thing hits like a train
dope that ronix torch or whatever is a pretty good option it’s like $12.99 on Amazon after a coupon and I didn’t get any leather piece with mines besides the carrying case thing

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
The leather case is all that full set ups come with the key chain strap wrench is a Add on . However I use a technique I know to loosen or tighten the cap hot with out ever touching the cap I'll make a video 1 day ..
Ps .when you get off your tolerance break be prepared this thing hits like a train
Ahh okay I wish i wouldve saw that when ordering lol but i look forward to your video

Sour Dream,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
That is what you use to remove the hot cap

2pumpchump

Jut a quick drop in picks of the key chain they sell a way to use your case is a tool and the one I just made and the put together lighter I named (DISHONEST) .running to the bank to put money in to buy vape accessories catch you guys later on

Old_muel

Hey @bfg I was thinking and the best improvement to the dani I can think of is same as @Abysmal Vapor said earlier, I'd love a version without o-rings. No hassle ripping them & with needing replacements & no worrying about toxic offgassing if accidentally overheated. Whachya reckon worthy improvement? Anyone else would want this?

Old_muel,

Duba

Accessory Maker

2pumpchump

Hey @bfg I was thinking and the best improvement to the dani I can think of is same as @Abysmal Vapor said earlier, I'd love a version without o-rings. No hassle ripping them & with needing replacements & no worrying about toxic offgassing if accidentally overheated. Whachya reckon worthy improvement? Anyone else would want this?
what might be an improvement to some is a downgrade to others . and im glad you bring it up because got mine yesterday so i been running it to see what i had to say about it other than how grate it is ! so i find this vape verry universal to the user preference heating being verry easy to learn it holds a lot of heat for longer cycles long enough to pass it a few times !
but by now we all know that right?
now i opted for the metal version . that being said REMBER all that heat the o rings serve as heat buffer in fact they recommend for back to bach use to not push the tip all the way hints the extra over sized o ring in mine .. im sure this goes for gless as well

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
You know the orings are also meant to help with stopping some heat transfer so while it's more than likely possible you should keep that in mind

I made a small portable ball vape for my dani/Dynavap and I originally tried running no orings and the heat transfer to my stem was just awful, it made it unusable
However once I put orings on the ball head I stopped getting so much heat in the stem

I'll also have adapters to fit your Dani head on your Dynavap stems soon

I'm having an adapter made and will be selling this soon btw

Last edited:

2pumpchump

OK if yaw really want the video I'll get some one to film it or I'll have to do it 1 handed lol but if if you hold it and give it a twisty it loosen if you hold it upright do the same tighten most times if not give it a 1 way snap twist. Try this cold you might get it

2pumpchump,
Reactions: BigJr48

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
How much are the adapters costing when they come out?
I don't have a price for you yet, but I'll have 2 different adapter
I'll have 1 to fit the Dani vape to any Dynavap stem
And I've also got a ball vape for the dani/Dynavap
I'm trying to keep that at $60 bucks or less for that, it'll have zirconium or Sic balls inside as well

I also have some pictures and video on my IG

Old_muel

Yes of course I was forgetting that the o-rings function as a thermal break:doh: - that would likely make an o-ring-less version not really viable at least with metal stem (unless using some sort of stem protector like anvil does), I could still see a wooden stem version working though, either with a threaded interface from the tip or as one piece with the stem lining, though the latter may then make cleaning less hassle-free :hmm:

Old_muel,

VAPEHUNTER

You know the orings are also meant to help with stopping some heat transfer so while it's more than likely possible you should keep that in mind

I made a small portable ball vape for my dani/Dynavap and I originally tried running no orings and the heat transfer to my stem was just awful, it made it unusable
However once I put orings on the ball head I stopped getting so much heat in the stem

I'll also have adapters to fit your Dani head on your Dynavap stems soon

I'm having an adapter made and will be selling this soon btw

Looks awfully similar to the
'Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermal-accumulator-by-phattpiggie.52933/

2pumpchump

How much are the adapters costing when they come out?

Yes of course I was forgetting that the o-rings function as a thermal break:doh: - that would likely make an o-ring-less version not really viable at least with metal stem (unless using some sort of stem protector like anvil does), I could still see a wooden stem version working though, either with a threaded interface from the tip or as one piece with the stem lining, though the latter may then make cleaning less hassle-free :hmm:
Weird coincidence the SS 510 drip tip I turn down to fit inside my m actually acts as an adapter lol and sorry for being so blunt is just had the opsit thought last night that I wanted Bigger o rings but know it only leads to slopy ...
Just mad cus I can't have my cake and eat it to but I agree not hard to make make it work with wood without o rings

2pumpchump,
Top Bottom