The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Decided to buy a ti tip with the wood stem, interested to see how I like this one
If you already own a Ti smooth side Dani then you know what you're in for. If not, expect aprox 30% air flow increase with cap fully closed and another aprox 30% with the cap opened one full turn out. Rosewood stem rocks! :tup:

When time permits will be experimenting with an extra SS tip to open air flow while keeping mass for a tighter/larger load. Should improve for hash as well.
rosewd.png

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
If you already own a Ti smooth side Dani then you know what you're in for. If not, expect aprox 30% air flow increase with cap fully closed and another aprox 30% with the cap opened one full turn out. Rosewood stem rocks! :tup:

When time permits will be experimenting with an extra SS tip to open air flow while keeping mass for a tighter/larger load. Should improve for hash as well.
rosewd.png
Thisis my first Dani im looking forward to the increased airflow

tinctorus

Accessory Maker

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I would love to have a one solid piece Danitip that extends into a WPA.
The only thing i am not diggin from the whole concept is that o-ring connection,especially the metal on inside is not polished at all and rips them during any disassembly for cleaning,if it could be made threaded and get rid of those nasty bitches ,it would be better IMO. Otherwise it is pretty fucking great !

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Old_muel

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I would love to have a one solid piece Danitip that extends into a WPA.
The only thing i am not diggin from the whole concept is that o-ring connection,especially the metal on inside is not polished at all and rips them during any disassembly for cleaning,if it could be made threaded and get rid of those nasty bitches ,it would be better IMO. Otherwise it is pretty fucking great !
What o ring are you referring to?
I have had zero issues with my unit, just don't have the cap screwed down all the way when you're done and you'll never have am issue with sticking, the reason for the sticking was the different metals SS/TI cooling and shrinking/expanding at different rates
I just don't screw the cap down all the way when I put it back in after emptying the bowl

If you want a custom wood Dani piece just message my buddy cham who runs tiny.stems on IG, he's the one who made my hammer and he's just getting his business off the ground and his work is great

caliganja420

I just received my Dani V3 and tried it with my Ronx and my Vertigo quad flame. Any tips for one hit full extraction, like the Anvil? The top was pretty dark brown, but the lower portion was a little lighter color. I tried going 4-5 seconds after the click. Which torch is better? Quad flame or Ronx dual flame/single flame?

caliganja420,

sesh732

Imaginable
Hey folks, thinking about ordering my first Dani. One question for the community, how's the Ti Dani tip work in a Wand IH? I would think if the cap or other parts are SS it might work, but I don't use torches so went to make sure. Tried searching and reading most of this thread but didn't see a definitive answer. TIA

sesh732,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hey folks, thinking about ordering my first Dani. One question for the community, how's the Ti Dani tip work in a Wand IH? I would think if the cap or other parts are SS it might work, but I don't use torches so went to make sure. Tried searching and reading most of this thread but didn't see a definitive answer. TIA
There is supposedly an induction heater tip coming within the next month, far as I know this is torch only

edit: actually the IH cap is on their site under accessories

Last edited:
Sour Dream,

2pumpchump

Which version you going for
I believe I'm going with the ANO with smooth tip waiting for a email back on color .. I wanted the metal stem for ( I don't brake it ) factor . And the smooth Ti tip.
This seems like the best option !
Wood stem all ready being made places ! Or glass as I get the feeling they custom jobs soon . So will probably get wood later
Speaking of that dose can anyone help me find someone that can blow a custom on a different vape for a gift to my dad?

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I believe I'm going with the ANO with smooth tip waiting for a email back on color .. I wanted the metal stem for ( I don't brake it ) factor . And the smooth Ti tip.
This seems like the best option !
Wood stem all ready being made places ! Or glass as I get the feeling they custom jobs soon . So will probably get wood later
Speaking of that dose can anyone help me find someone that can blow a custom on a different vape for a gift to my dad?
that makes a lot of sense, there are a few people but you are better off asking in the glass section since i cant recall glass blowers by name or ask @Shit Snacks for suggestions on custom glass

Sour Dream,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
that makes a lot of sense, there are a few people but you are better off asking in the glass section since i cant recall glass blowers by name or ask @Shit Snacks for suggestions on custom glass

Good Vibes Boro has had Dani stems available in the past, clear glass with cooling pearls, sold on his website... His custom list is quite a long wait potentially currently, but if you reach out to say what you are looking for through Instagram, he may be able to make Dani stem(s) as part of his next drop of stock to his web store so you can snack one that way so you can snack one that way

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Good Vibes Boro has had Dani stems available in the past, clear glass with cooling pearls, sold on his website... His custom list is quite a long wait potentially currently, but if you reach out to say what you are looking for through Instagram, he may be able to make Dani stem(s) as part of his next drop of stock to his web store so you can snack one that way so you can snack one that way
Couldn’t ask for a better response!

erka

Hi
I saw some dani stem on high artisan web site.
I've customised the wood stem with a 510 glass driptip and ten ruby balls 6 mm in the stem, that cool the vapor efficiently
Good vape to all

Tji89

Anyone that knows if 12x5x3.5 oring fit Dani? I see some have used 12x6x3 here. The place I'm ordering from has some orings that fits dynavap which I'm ordering. It would be nice to order some for Dani aswell from the same seller 🙌

2pumpchump

I just made a ig account as I'm seeing it will be useful I should be getting with them sometime today to actually pick mine .
This will be my first colored vaporizer .so I'm very excited. But even more im so excited to try this baby out I would rock a hot pink 1 lol

2pumpchump,
Top Bottom