The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

2pumpchump

Looks awfully similar to the
'Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermal-accumulator-by-phattpiggie.52933/

I haven't seen his in person so I couldn't tell you
It look like we'll mine looks a vong in roids if you ask me and omg you heat it with a torch to its got to be the same.
Wong it's what is under the hood that makes a difference .BTW is that 1 of them 🦄 vapes you see pictures of but no one has 1 ?
And tip serve no reason other than looking cool

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
It look like we'll mine looks a vong in roids if you ask me and omg you heat it with a torch to its got to be the same.
Wong it's what is under the hood that makes a difference .BTW is that 1 of them 🦄 vapes you see pictures of but no one has 1 ?
What's that base?

tinctorus,

VAPEHUNTER

I haven't seen his in person so I couldn't tell you
I don’t think you necessarily need to have one in person to gain inspiration from a vape. Just looking at pictures alone the similarities are obvious.

……omg you heat it with a torch to its got to be the same.
Ok, let’s compare what “under the hood”.
The TA uses approximately 55, 3mm borosilicate glass, rubies, SiC, or cubic zirconia beads in the lid held in with a SS screen.

@tinctorus plans on using “zirconium or Sic balls inside as well”.

As far as it being a 🦄, I think you may find some of the best vapes come from small artisan makers and not from mass produced manufacturers.
But I think I derailed this thread enough just thought it looked very similar to the TA.

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
We both know that's not true. You follow me on IG.
Me seeing your piece online is not the same as seeing it in person, nobody has had any stock of your design for months
And like I said, you seem to be getting riled up when you haven't even been told by me what I'm doing...

tinctorus,

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Vaporists unite! Join our new thread and let's get lit with The Dani Fusion! It's like a party in your pocket, and you're invited! 😎💨

erka

Sativapo

I have 2 questions preparing to get the fusion. The answer is probably in the thread but can't find the right key words : is the dani wood stem ss/ti lined, does it adapt to 14mm joints ?

Sativapo,

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
I have 2 questions preparing to get the fusion. The answer is probably in the thread but can't find the right key words : is the dani wood stem ss/ti lined, does it adapt to 14mm joints ?
Actually, only the metal stem fits the 14mm bong. But we have a WPA option, or you could try using an o-ring with a diameter of 10-12mm and a thickness of 1.5mm to keep your wood stem in place.

Hope this helps! Cheers!

2pumpchump

Well finally got a WP not ashamed to be seen with lol some parts needed but coming this ti tip rocks it nice !
Now let talk torches.....
So we know you going to need a good 1 !!

What is a good pocket torch for this thing?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
So I'm a complete idiot. I had a Dani Fusion in my shopping cart at SoothingVapours and didn't pull the trigger for *one night* to think about it. Every single one is gone the next day.
nooo GIF

Well, too soothe my nerves and VAS with a little retail therapy, I just picked up a IH heater compatible smooth tip Ti Dani with metal stem. I only plan to use it with the Wand. Can I get the vapor blunt experience with this thing? Like, say, 6 nice hits off it without reheating... possible?

0.18g bowl? I like that right there. Double the typical Dynavap I'd say. Any advice from the vaping hive mind out there on how to use this thing with the Wand? I see people say they heat past the click with torches but I've not seen much discussion of IH technique.

2pumpchump

So I'm a complete idiot. I had a Dani Fusion in my shopping cart at SoothingVapours and didn't pull the trigger for *one night* to think about it. Every single one is gone the next day.
nooo GIF

Well, too soothe my nerves and VAS with a little retail therapy, I just picked up a IH heater compatible smooth tip Ti Dani with metal stem. I only plan to use it with the Wand. Can I get the vapor blunt experience with this thing? Like, say, 6 nice hits off it without reheating... possible?

0.18g bowl? I like that right there. Double the typical Dynavap I'd say. Any advice from the vaping hive mind out there on how to use this thing with the Wand? I see people say they heat past the click with torches but I've not seen much discussion of IH technique.
the thats still a nice peace i got mine right be for IH models so i do not know how it preforms but if its any thing like with the torch i get the felling you are going to like it

2pumpchump,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
nooo GIF

That ih cap just came out a few days ago so there isn’t really any info on the best practices yet. With a torch I usually get like 4-5 hits off one heat cycle

Sour Dream,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
That ih cap just came out a few days ago so there isn’t really any info on the best practices yet. With a torch I usually get like 4-5 hits off one heat cycle
Ah, ok then. 4-5 hits is still pretty good I guess if they're nice and big. Thanks for the feedback :tup:

Should I pack this thing the same way I would a dynavap? I've heard it's best not to screw on the cap tight.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Sour Dream

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Ah, ok then. 4-5 hits is still pretty good I guess if they're nice and big. Thanks for the feedback :tup:

Should I pack this thing the same way I would a dynavap? I've heard it's best not to screw on the cap tight.
I never had a dyna, just an Anvil so I can’t answer that accurately but I fill it to the top and don’t really tamp it down and it works great, yea leave it at least one rotation away from fully screwed tight

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I never had a dyna, just an Anvil so I can’t answer that accurately but I fill it to the top and don’t really tamp it down and it works great, yea leave it at least one rotation away from fully screwed tight
Ok, that's cool. Still waiting on delivery so trying to do some homework. For Dynavaps that are mostly conduction vapes it's good to tamp the bowl somewhat (nothing crazy) but this thing is a hybrid with a bit more convection I understand so just wondering about the tamping.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Sour Dream

2pumpchump

@Sour Dream that sounds about right for me as well . I get maybe 6 if you hit it with open carb and sip on it 4 if I draw it with carbs closed and clearing at the end of the hit 2 out of a small wp using just the v3t smooth tip. A short strait line carbless stem pulled very hard !
@TigoleBitties I'm including a link for you and will be back with some tips and pics on the metal stem that's work for me keep us posted on IH because I'm still torch on DV as well and really interested in IH I see a new vape and heater in my future http://www.batteryfreeganz.com/dani-vape [edit] as to how tight to pack it? i mostly use nugs and press them in till shapes the bowl but not crammed tight i ground some tried about the same ... id say start off around the same as you do your dv the tighter you pack less air go trough no matter what the cap is adjusted at but the more you have in 1 load. the looser you pack it more air flow cap can be used to cut off some air if desired i find more flavor this way so what if i have to pack it 3 x to your 2x . that's just me though its toldly a preference thing and tne v3t is verry universal you just have to find yours:spliff:

Last edited:

2pumpchump

I

please edit and merge with post above

@TigoleBitties pictures and a few things that work for me .as I didn't like the intercooler floping around so I wedged it in the mouth peace ... the screw in ends for the tip and mouth peace do not come with and are not needed for a air tight seal ...... however with the intercooler stuck in the mouth peace putting 1 on it let's you to line up the the intercooler fin to line up and block off some of the air flow to the carb .the smalll oring on the tip side actually helps with heat transfer to the stem .... the over size o ring on titp [THE GREEN 1] I don't know that it makes any difference than the Recommended leaving the tip out 1 ring during hevey use .. however dose fix my ocd about tip not being complete pushed !!!!! Can't wait for you to get it in and hear how you like it....

2pumpchump,
Top Bottom