Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
As for Vaporseller i have only ordered from them once, it was a Pinnacle Hydrotube to pair with my Solo and i do recall calling the website because days had passed and my package hadn't been delivered and the USPS tracking stopped updating, however it did eventually come, not too much longer after the expected date so it was no big deal, as for my pinnacle water tool it came nicely packaged and wasn't leaking or anything, still works great to this day. Never tried them for vaporizers though.

rz

If I were about to buy another AA, I'd ask about the oven. The most recent runs out there seem to have a better crafted oven plate that allows for slightly better air flow...
Not too long ago, only black AA's came with the new oven holes.
I recently was in touch with PIU who mentioned they'd started receiving new ovens on other coloured AA's too. Just stick a note in the order about it to make sure you get a new one.

I think the $10~20 difference between where you order is negligible when you know you're getting great service. With price matching, it's a no brainer..

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
Another excellent pointer from a wise guy...... And all round good catch, I hear.

Another big difference can come in taste, especially when changing strains, even sampling some new bud that life happens your way. The best of 'clean' and 'fresh' sorts of tastes can only come this way, I think.

OF

A wonderful way to keep things clean and be sustainable is to place a ball of hemp fiber into the glass...no too big so that you restrict airflow....but big enough to collect the droplets of oil that form. After it browns out, clean the sides of the glass and then vape the ball. Wow. Wow. Wow. careful.......strong and will last for a few runs, at least.

Teaming,

Gardenerjeff

DramaLV

thanks for all the help both on this thread and in my pm's. i have decided to ignore the the $50 in saving and go with PIU. i wrote vaporseller twice. both times i recieved quick responses but first one was one sentence, second was one word. rubbed me the wrong way to say the least and instantly made me value what you guys have said about PIU's CS.

for now ill get the titanium air with 2 oem batteries. since they were out of the dual chargers i guess ill charge them in the air as OF mentioned earlier in the thread or buy the Nitecore D2 smart Charger 2015 version as recommened to me in pm's

now to decided if i want to go with the aa, vapcap combo rz recomended to me. gotta couple day till that sale to read up on it and decide tho thanks again everyone

Vaporhead99

Hey guys, I have just received a brand new air and I'm really looking forward to testing it out, it is charging up now :rockon:

Anyway, a couple of questions the first 6 pages didn't answer as I really don't want to read all 381 pages haha.

Firstly, I want an external charger and a spare battery for the unit, what would you recommend? I'm assuming an official arizer charger and battery, the battery is easy to source however every UK site I've tried for the charger has it listed as discontinued :doh: would I be able to use the Haze dual charger to charge Air batteries? If not could you recommend an external charger to charge official air batteries please?

Everything else I will end up finding with trial and error however if anyone has packing or draw tips, better stem options or any accessories that you would highly recommend them I'm all ears. I bloody love Arizer :leaf::love::leaf:

Vaporhead99,

HippieHitman

HotBoxin' My Wheelchair
Hey guys, I have just received a brand new air and I'm really looking forward to testing it out, it is charging up now :rockon:

Anyway, a couple of questions the first 6 pages didn't answer as I really don't want to read all 381 pages haha.

Firstly, I want an external charger and a spare battery for the unit, what would you recommend? I'm assuming an official arizer charger and battery, the battery is easy to source however every UK site I've tried for the charger has it listed as discontinued :doh: would I be able to use the Haze dual charger to charge Air batteries? If not could you recommend an external charger to charge official air batteries please?

Everything else I will end up finding with trial and error however if anyone has packing or draw tips, better stem options or any accessories that you would highly recommend them I'm all ears. I bloody love Arizer :leaf::love::leaf:
any standard vape mod battery a 18650 battery will work in the arizer and any 18650 charger will work check ebay brother

Can you get 18650 that last longer than the standard 5 full bowls on the standard arizer 18650?

Last edited by a moderator:

sickmanfraud

Here is the "Cliff notes" version of Arizer Air. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-the-arizer-air-thread.16610.

I bought an Efest Charger and I am very satisfied with it.

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Anyone here made hot chocolate with the air stem? I'm wanting to try it but now sure how dirty the stem needs to be. lol

Faolan,
Reactions: OF

OF

Anyone here made hot chocolate with the air stem? I'm wanting to try it but now sure how dirty the stem needs to be. lol

Lots of us have/do. Be sure to use real milk, not nonfat, reduced fat, 2% or any of that. It's the milk fat that does the work...... A shot a cream of 'half and half' is good insurance for full extraction.

You'll probably want at least a couple dozen mg of THC, meaning .1 gram is a good point to go for it. Visually, it's quite a bit. Best results come, I think, when the coating is opaque? At least low down.

Until you figure it out, I suggest you take part of it, wait an hour or so to try a bit more. It can sneak up on you and once it hits it's too late to take less? Your digestion is slow, expect the effects to last longer than normal, say five or six hours unless 'topped up'.

Enjoy it.

OF

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
Thanks for the advice. I don't think my stem is ready yet though

Faolan,
Reactions: OF

Mainoffender

Awesome, thanks guys, it looks like my Haze charger will work just fine then and I'll look over those notes shortly :)
I've got the Haze charger too and it worked fine. Welcome aboard! I think you'll find the Air a nice addition to the Haze.

Mainoffender,

Vaporhead99

Thanks for the confirmation @Mainoffender , I received an extra battery today so will use the Haze charger with those batteries when charging at home.

I must say guys I love this vaporizer, I have had a couple of chilled out down days playing about with the Air and it is pretty much my ideal portable session vape! It is the perfect size for me, the vapour quality I love, the draw is great, the loading, cleaning & maintaining of the Air is easy and the ABV that is left is of much better quality than other portables I've used.

Overall a very happy customer, Arizer had already provided me with my favourite desktop and now they have given me my favourite portable too :science:

DramaLV

what color are the oem batteries? the one that came with my unit was not red like all the other pictures i see on line for spare oem batteries. i swear it seems like this thing has been chargig for years and its obly been an hour lol

DramaLV,
Reactions: GetLeft

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
any standard vape mod battery a 18650 battery will work in the arizer and any 18650 charger will work check ebay brother

Looking online, I see that you can get an 18650 lithium cell rated at 6800mAh. Is that too powerful for the Air? Most others are around 3500 mAh.

I'm waiting for my Air to arrive. I was sure to pick up a black one in hopes that it has the extra holes for better draw. I will also try the newest gong they have for it.

I have reasonable expectations for the Air. I'm not looking for a new daily driver. I mostly vape at home and use my nano for most occasions. There are times when I either don't have time to plug it in, or the occasional overnight where I want an easy vape-n-go portable. Got tired of my torch vapes, especially since they are not used often enough and my torch skills suffer, leading to charred hits and charred-tasting hits after that. I've also been in the situation where you're away from home and the torch runs out of butane. Mother fucker.

I like the fact that the main unit doesn't get gunked up, only the stem. This is a big improvement over the firefly which gets all fouled and stinky after a few bowls.

Last edited:

fubar

Ancient and opiniated inhaler
Looking online, I see that you can get an 18650 lithium cell rated at 6800mAh. Is that too powerful for the Air?

tl;dr Stick to oem if worried, or brands known to perform well if not.

6.8Ah might be too powerful for the technology and chemistry, let alone the Air.

I wonder what independent tests actually show. Higher capacity might require a low maximum discharge current - so even if it's not a unicorn, it might not be able to sustain the high current needed without damage?

OF

Looking online, I see that you can get an 18650 lithium cell rated at 6800mAh. Is that too powerful for the Air? Most others are around 3500 mAh.

No, not even if they were real......which they are not. It's a fraud. Think about it for a bit, if that (no doubt 'oddball') maker really had invented a battery twice as powerful as all it's competitors wouldn't they own the world right now? Like sell the 18650s used in every Tesla electric car made? How did they 'scoop' Panasonic, EG, Sanyo and the rest of the 'big dogs'? Why haven't those guys copied these astounding cells?

The only answer is because they are a scam??? A 'too good to be true'?

Stick to the OEM version, they are proven performers, reasonable in cost, and don't void the warranty.

Your call, but I'd suggest making it an informed decision.

tl;dr Stick to oem if worried, or brands known to perform well if not.

6.8Ah might be too powerful for the technology and chemistry, let alone the Air.

I agree, stick with the known version. However, even if it was real, such high capacity is not 'too much' for the vape any more than a 1200 mAh cell 'isn't powerful enough'. Capacity is like the volume of the gas tank on your car. A bigger one won't make the car go faster, or get better mileage, only go longer between fill ups. Voltage, not capacity, defines power performance. Capacity determines duration. One is the size of the engine, the other the gas tank?

OF

Top Bottom