• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Texus

I got through all of the below before I noticed the second pic that it was for the original manufacturer mouthpiece 🤣🤣🤣🤣:

Based on my experience with stems like that, this looks like it is shorter than ideal. I liked the longer FW7 better than my shorty Inception Stem (think I may have called it an TRWW incorrectly earlier). I'd also want more room to pack flower and would want to be certain that the stem's dimple is above the device's top o-ring so that there isn't any air leakage.

Texus,
Reactions: DadaBoo

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh, haha, yeah I was also totally misunderstanding what it was:
Screenshot-20221202-104734.png

Because this actually isn't interesting to me at all lol and yeah totally unnecessary for rubies, making it more expensive probably? But yeah they do look pretty so there's that

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Shit this is what happened.

Am i the only one that have a device that drains battery when shut off? Received it last week and twice already have i shut it off at like 40-60% battery life and the next day it is drained.

Like a couple % would be okay, but 60% drainage over night is insane

Extremely concerning. @YLLVAPE OFFICAL

I had used a couple of HG2s only once before putting them in the Angus. I then had one session, left them a few days in the device. Went for a walk and they were dead! Very annoying.

This needs fixing.

Shit Snacks

Shit this is what happened.

I had used a couple of HG2s only once before putting them in the Angus. I then had one session, left them a few days in the device. Went for a walk and they were dead! Very annoying.

This needs fixing.

Sounds like you both have a defective unit, mine has been sitting for over a week with charged LG HG2 batteries and no drain...

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Sounds like you both have a defective unit, mine has been sitting for over a week with charged LG HG2 batteries and no drain...

It was only my 2nd go about 2 days apart and it was dead. New batteries, and actually I am enjoying this a lot more. The poor taste seems better. It really does extract very well, with dark AVB. It's no tinymight 2 or tetra X - but it does get you stoned in quite a nice way.

You have to hold it a certain way, it's slippery surface is a drop risk. You also want to support the bottom, avoid the air intake and avoid pressing the button. I found having the button facing your palm helps, with the mouthpiece facing the other way. There is a certain right way to hold the Angus.

Lots more testing is required before a final review is given.

Let's see if my new batteries drain again. If it does I am reaching out.

Shit Snacks

You also want to support the bottom

Oh, I didn't really find that to be the case myself, could hold it a few different ways, I kind of liked holding it on the short sides instead of the long ways for more comfort with smaller hands, one thing I did notice though is the way the body gets warm, the palm of my hand likes to sweat with this lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

Ripstar

Am i the only one that have a device that drains battery when shut off? Received it last week and twice already have i shut it off at like 40-60% battery life and the next day it is drained.

Like a couple % would be okay, but 60% drainage over night is insane

Extremely concerning. @YLLVAPE OFFICAL
Yep, happened to me with one pair but didn't happen with my other pair of batteries. Strange. I haven't used it for a week but will see this weekend if it fixed itself....

Ripstar,
Reactions: Jill NYC

smith.street.band

Yep, happened to me with one pair but didn't happen with my other pair of batteries. Strange. I haven't used it for a week but will see this weekend if it fixed itself....

I have tried it with two different sets. Molicel and some others ones. It honestly sucks as it makes it way too unreliable to be a ‘taking a walk-vape’ which was my plan.

smith.street.band

Yeah device that drains battery I wouldn't leave the batteries inserted.

Just vaped a sesh and took the batteries out after 👍🏻 I’m really torn on this vape. Have had some amazing seshes that blew my mind but it also have so many ridiculously stupid flaws

Adding a beauty shot to accompany the criticism

Sue Narmy

There really are some hateful people in this thread.
If you don’t like the Angus vaporizer then you don’t need to comment the same old sh!t saying that.
I’m sure the manufacturer won’t be losing any sleep over it.

As soon as the Angus was available in the UK I bought one and I loved it and I still do.

Sue Narmy

I know the Angus is a dry herb vaporizer but has anyone tried making a concentrate sandwich using the dosing capsules?.

Sue Narmy,
Reactions: 364F

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
No issues with battery drain on my unit.

I do have one complaint. I would like an audio signal when the vape gets to temp. I turned on my Angus and did not hold it in my hand and the whole session took place without me.

This would be nice as I do the same thing all the time.

Only issue with my unit is the set down shut off, which has not occurred again since I'm now aware.

I'm really enjoying my Angus but upgrading materials is always appreciated.

Took it out in the snow today, did pretty well at low temps

20221202-130256.jpg

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
No issues with battery drain on my unit.

This would be nice as I do the same thing all the time.

Only issue with my unit is the set down shut off, which has not occurred again since I'm now aware.

I'm really enjoying my Angus but upgrading materials is always appreciated.

Took it out in the snow today, did pretty well at low temps

20221202-130256.jpg
Watch out for the cops!!!:horse:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Are the user’s reporting “battery drain”, ALL using TWO MARRIED 18650 lithium batteries? Meaning: Same brand and model, new, bought at the same time, and ideally the same batch number?
If not, that MIGHT be the issue……
I don’t own any dual battery mods, but am aware of “BALANCED CHARGING” and it’s safety and CONCERNS.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Are the user’s reporting “battery drain”, ALL using TWO MARRIED 18650 lithium batteries? Meaning: Same brand and model, new, bought at the same time, and ideally the same batch number?
I don’t own any dual battery mods, but am aware of “BALANCED CHARGING” and it’s safety and CONCERNS.

Yes I am.

Ripstar

Yep, I am. It's strange, I have 2 married pairs but it only drained 1. The other pair works fine. Might be some other unknown reason besides the device. Waiting to order another married set.
Other than that, really enjoying the Angus! Getting great flavorful rips.

smith.street.band

Yep

Top Bottom