The Angus Halogen Vape by YLL Vape

Texus

Thanks for the heads up. I have an Ed’s 14mm that fits nicely also.

Silly question, are you stuffing the glass WPA with the load or just using the WPA to cover a packed oven?
Stuffed the WPA with a small unground nug. My preferred method for hitting it at the moment.

And from eyeballing it, the ID might be a bit wider than other stems I've used that way. Can also insert flower deeper than my other glass stem options.

I might just see if I can find a basket screen to go on the 14mm male end if I continue to go the unground route.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But how.? That metal WPA is immovable. At least for me. I tried heating it and ...nope.

Huh? The actual metal WPA itself, is threaded on, unscrew it, and likewise you just unscrew the metal screen piece so, to get the punched screen out from inside the holed metal panel piece, you just need a tool that you can poke through the other end with to force pop that punched screen out

Breaking Bud

Huh? The actual metal WPA itself, is threaded on, unscrew it, and likewise you just unscrew the metal screen piece so, to get the punched screen out from inside the holed metal panel piece, you just need a tool that you can poke through the other end with to force pop that punched screen out
I, oops, my son got it done in about 20 seconds. :shrug:

Pukka

Wasn’t there a tear down scheduled for this device? @VGOODIEZ,are you still too busy to tear down the defective unit you received? Shouldn’t take more than a couple of hrs
I guess you've never worked retail. Real life is replaced with work life from the ~the last week of November through the first week of the new year. It kinda determines the profitability of the business.

It's also the reason why I hate Christmas, bah humbug!

edit: spelling

Last edited:

Adobewan

Think I've found an ideal glass WPA for the Angus. Still need to tinker around with best screen option but you can adjust your own depth. As with other all-glass solutions I used small unground nugs. "Take me to your leader"

Ole Stubby.

@Texus I've got one of these in my cart, but confess I'm not sure how this applies to the Angus.
Could you elaborate on how you use it with the Angus?

Adobewan,

Texus

@Texus I've got one of these in my cart, but confess I'm not sure how this applies to the Angus.
Could you elaborate on how you use it with the Angus?
Hope these quick pics help. The orange o-ring is obscuring the screen I shoved in there. And I still need to find a better screen solution. Which might be a small basket or a screen fashioned into a lil cup like on some of the E-Nano stems.

Apologies for things not being squeaky clean.

badbee

I guess you've never worked retail. Real life is replaced with work life from the ~the last week of November through the first week of the new year. It kinda determines the profitability of the business.

It's also the reason why I hate Christmas, bah humbug!

edit: spelling
Hey you, retail minion, get back to work.

badbee,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
you are right, I never worked in retail and I like better to be a customer, a happy one if i can choose, even if this means to be an annoying one
still, it wasn’t me who talked about a tear down of a broken unit around the end of november

AFAIK VGEZ is about to do one with my unit he replaced
VGEZ Has recieved the tear down unit
but then
It's sort of a busy time of year with our business. Also trying to spend some time with family.
I thought someone else was going to do it anyway.
and then
There goes my Sunday I guess :goon:
And then nothing..

I already renounced to ask again for it but if I can elaborate: do not tease if you are not going to deliver 😈
(Just teasing)

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Hello everyone that has and enjoys their Angus. Thanks to @VGOODIEZ I have the Angus and have enjoyed from day one. I have a SS 14mm water tool that I put a screen cap onto and it fits perfectly into the Angus herb chamber. The tip of the screen cap sits past the o-ring, Leaving the o-ring out of the vape path. I purchased the screen caps @VGOODIEZ Store. Here is my video demo https://streamable.com/dm9v0l

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Hello everyone that has and enjoys their Angus. Thanks to @VGOODIEZ I have the Angus and have enjoyed from day one. I have a SS 14mm water tool that I put a screen cap onto and it fits perfectly into the Angus herb chamber. The tip of the screen cap sits past the o-ring, Leaving the o-ring out of the vape path. I purchased the screen caps @VGOODIEZ Store. Here is my video demo https://streamable.com/dm9v0l
Love the switch too! Same 2 units on my desk!:tup:

Texus

Yeah great looking desk you've got there. Do I spy an Anvil as well? And what log do you roll with.

Would love to know more about what sphere that is and the SS water tool. Great looking stuff!

Bruskee

Hello everyone that has and enjoys their Angus. Thanks to @VGOODIEZ I have the Angus and have enjoyed from day one. I have a SS 14mm water tool that I put a screen cap onto and it fits perfectly into the Angus herb chamber. The tip of the screen cap sits past the o-ring, Leaving the o-ring out of the vape path. I purchased the screen caps @VGOODIEZ Store. Here is my video demo https://streamable.com/dm9v0

Where did you get the SS wpa ? Love this idea

Bruskee,
Reactions: 364F

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I used a fresh pair of batteries in my Angus. With out using the vape they were dead within 24 hours. I checked at regular intervals and could see the lights steadily decrease.

After some testing and discussion I am returning it to my reseller. He is out of stock at the moment, but I am down for one of his next batch.

Apparently these will have the new CU.

Sue Narmy

I’ve lost the instructions manual so I don’t know if the device needs to be registered for the warranty 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sue Narmy,
Top Bottom