• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TETRAx

GoldenBud

I give 15-20 seconds of preheat on 55W (gen3 tcr problem, new one on its way) leave the button for 1-2 seconds, then start inhaling while waiting with the click like 1-2 sec without it..
once the glass is hot.. (tuboX)
ABV:
abv55w.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenBud

New box mod day!!!!!

I finally got my VTC Dual to partner with my TetraX. The online store only had orange in stock, but it matches pretty well.

It's actually more than a new box mod day. I also just got the center P-80 today.
yoo bro please send a dm where did you get the VTC dual.. thanks in advance! (can't message you..)

GoldenBud

have to edit my opinion, lol, 58W is too high overall, Gen3 Dual sux lol, with Ravage230 i need only 50W and the ABV looks even fresher..(it looked good also with Gen3 but required more battery/waiting time)
waiting for the VTC dual mod :rockon:

average_joe

Hello again! I am about to make the review as I think I did proper testing but before doing the video I want to ask a couple questions that I couldnt get answered by Ralph as I took too long to reply to his email (i was very busy) and now I sent an email again but I think he might be very busy with the next drop so I will ask you people, the users.

1- My Tetrax smelled like wood for a long time, is this normal or was it because of the build I chose?
2- Anyone else having issues with the o-rings? Since day 1 my o-rings dont work properly and the wooden part tends to get lose a lot, not a bit issue anyway. If anyone know where to get those orings please let me know I want to try new ones.
3- I have a problem with the threads on the conection, I use the Cuboid and its shape its awkward and I have to spin the mod to connect it, as spinning the vape is not easy. Because of the shape of the mod sometimes doing the spin the threads dont go in straight and this is making small dents or scratches on the threads. Am I the only one with this issue? Anyone know if its easy to replace that part? (in case one day its fully wrecked)

Thanks for your input and will try to make the video next weekend and will come back here to leave the link.

madmofa

I am not sure what orings you are talking about. But nothing loose on my tetrax.

For the 510 connection I bought a heat sink that never gets removed.

Wood smell on my purple heart went away fast enough.

average_joe

I am not sure what orings you are talking about. But nothing loose on my tetrax.

For the 510 connection I bought a heat sink that never gets removed.

Wood smell on my purple heart went away fast enough.
Def gotta get one of those heat sinks! Thanks so much. ( will get 2 as my Stempod need one)
The o rings are under the wooden part on the 510 connection area.

Last edited:
average_joe,
Reactions: madmofa

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Def gotta get one of those heat sinks! Thanks so much. ( will get 2 as my Stempod need one)
The o rings are under the wooden part on the 510 connection area.
Getting a dedicated mod to keep it attached to all the time will also greatly reduce any wear and tear on the 510 connector. I know it’s difficult to find the mods we need right now, but just a thought.

TeaCup

will get 2 as my Stempod need one

You may want to think about more than one. I have three on my Si, as that was the only amount that didn't make my mod steaming hot. Can't tell any difference performance wise as opposed to with one or two on.

3- I have a problem with the threads on the conection, I use the Cuboid and its shape its awkward and I have to spin the mod to connect it, as spinning the vape is not easy. Because of the shape of the mod sometimes doing the spin the threads dont go in straight and this is making small dents or scratches on the threads. Am I the only one with this issue? Anyone know if its easy to replace that part? (in case one day its fully wrecked)

Are you talking about the threads on the bottom of the TetraX that thread into the mod??? If it is indeed those threads, you do NOT want to do that. Your gonna f**k up the threads that have to go in correctly in order to turn on the device. I mean, I'd kinda consider the part that will make your device turn on or not turn on probably the most important part of the device, lol. I had the same thing happen to my Imp when it was new, had to send it back to replace. It was hard to twist on, and even though it was hard to detect any thread damage, it eventually stripped the threads making it impossible to get a connection. If sending it in doesn't bother you, I suppose it'd be up to you then. I don't want to send any of my vapes in, regardless of how many I owned.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
.1- My Tetrax smelled like wood for a long time, is this normal or was it because of the build I chose?

Well what was the wood you chose? Yes some wood smell much stronger than others and can affect taste potentially if you are sensitive though that is pretty unlikely with its use here, with glass air/vapor path

average_joe

Thanks everyone for the replies, I got great input and will get those heat sinks asap. Also the idea of using more than 1 on the stempod will be great as it gets super hot. (thanks a lot madmofa and tea cup)

I got a repply from Ralph and I chose the wood that smells the most, the smell is fading away but it took a while. The smeel never affected the flavor thou, as Shit Snacks said I might have a very sensitive nose so I could always smell it while vaping but again, no effect on flavor, flavor is awesome! and thats not just me talking, all my friends placed it as Numero 1 from all the vapes they ever tried.

About the o rings I think I am the only one with the issue and its not a big issue, the wooden part just starts coming out with use slowly so I have to push it down with every use, but want to make clear that it might be nothing to worry for most ppl, I have ocd and sometimes little stuff bothers me more than it should, like the battery door of the Drag 2 that is magnetic and wiggles.

Thanks everyone and if you come to Santiago de Chile please let me know :).

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
@average _joe Compared to the 510 .con., I guess if it does not affect the performance, a good glue with or without medical certification, - Because it has nothing to do with the vapor path -solve the problem, of course Ralph will know better ... it is a phone away lol
Cheers

Jacer

Not really saying anything new or exciting, just again professing my love for my TetraX lol. Had problems with my mods again but was thankfully able to get those dialed in (for now.....those things are cursed I swear) and the TetraX is running like a champ again.

Still blown away Ralph was able to get such performance in such a small package, but am I damn glad he did lol

Hope everyone is enjoying theirs!

GoldenBud

Vtc dual mod (tubomyevic supported) :

coupon FIRSTORDER 8% off
thanks @acstorfer for the link

average_joe

Hello again, it took me very long and I was sick when I did the video but I didnt want to take longer to make it. I couldnt do the clouds video because I am still very sick, sorry about it. BUT HERE IT IS! MY TETRAX VIDEO!

Hope you like it and remember I am Average Joe so its my experience and opinion, not rocket science. All the things I say that ppl might find bad are not that bad compared to the good and I love that I can say stuff that I dont like because I hate ppl that hype vapes to the stars when most of the time there is room for improvement.

Thanks Ralph for making this vape, cant wait to stop being sick so I can use it again.

If you see any adds in my videos please let me know to make another video telling ppl how to remove adds forever from YouTube.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Hello again, it took me very long and I was sick when I did the video but I didnt want to take longer to make it. I couldnt do the clouds video because I am still very sick, sorry about it. BUT HERE IT IS! MY TETRAX VIDEO!

Hope you like it and remember I am Average Joe so its my experience and opinion, not rocket science. All the things I say that ppl might find bad are not that bad compared to the good and I love that I can say stuff that I dont like because I hate ppl that hype vapes to the stars when most of the time there is room for improvement.

Thanks Ralph for making this vape, cant wait to stop being sick so I can use it again.
Heatsink is a good advice, liked your video, I dunno if I could make such video while can't use the device, you have patience.
although I have tubox and not tetrax this vape is totally the "glass symphony xlr" mini version, these glass tubes once they're hot it's powerful as heavy desktop heater....feel better bro!!!

Last edited:

average_joe

Heatsink is a good advice, liked your video, I dunno if I could make such video while can't use the device, you have patience.
although I have tubox and not tetrax this vape is totally the "glass symphony xlr" mini version, these glass tubes once they're hot it's powerful as heavy desktop heater....feel better bro!!!
Thanks so much for your kind words and for making me aware of the glass symphony xlr, haven't heard of it before and looks very nice (saw a couple videos), it reminds me of the elev8r.

Now that I read your comment I think I forgot to say some things, like you said it, its as powerfull as the desktops and I think it heats up very fast, faster than both of my desktops at least.

The worst part of being sick now is that I really wanna try my Killer Queen XX, Blue Dream, Double Black, Sowa Sherbet, Lost Pearl, Cheese, Sugar Black Rose and Cotton Candy that I just finished curing, with the Tetrax, my friends cant believe the flavor and I wanna taste it T.T. Cant wait for the next drop I will def get another one.

Question, can you replace the mod in the Tubo? I think is similar to the p80, been thinking if I should get that one.

Have a great week and thanks again :)

average_joe,

GoldenBud

Thanks so much for your kind words and for making me aware of the glass symphony xlr, haven't heard of it before and looks very nice (saw a couple videos), it reminds me of the elev8r.

Now that I read your comment I think I forgot to say some things, like you said it, its as powerfull as the desktops and I think it heats up very fast, faster than both of my desktops at least.

The worst part of being sick now is that I really wanna try my Killer Queen XX, Blue Dream, Double Black, Sowa Sherbet, Lost Pearl, Cheese, Sugar Black Rose and Cotton Candy that I just finished curing, with the Tetrax, my friends cant believe the flavor and I wanna taste it T.T. Cant wait for the next drop I will def get another one.

Question, can you replace the mod in the Tubo? I think is similar to the p80, been thinking if I should get that one.

Have a great week and thanks again :)
nowadays, you can build a DIY chinese - GS , it's too powerful for most users, and taking tolerance higher. be aware!
took a cloud for you :> (extracted 100% no combusted)

and TUBOx is the same as TETRAx but 3 tubes instead of 4.... TuboEvic had Evic mod...

Last edited:

madmofa

If you see any adds in my videos please let me know to make another video telling ppl how to remove adds forever from YouTube.
I enjoyed your review, thanks man, get your heatsink :)

average_joe

I enjoyed your review, thanks man, get your heatsink :)
thank you for letting me know about those heatsinks, it might be the most useful part of the whole video. I am still in a bit of pain from the neumonia I had but will be uploading another video showing clouds and avb as soon as I can. Also Stempod SI 1.0 video coming soon. thanks for your kind words and glad you enjoyed the video.

Top Bottom