TETRAx

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Curious at the price of that tetraX on the one being sold on Reddit. On the Lamart website, a new tetraX is $170. How is it selling for $250?

is it to avoid the wait or did they discontinue the X? I saw the mod and charger added (which are cheap)

Well, the prices on Lamart site are in Swiss franc CHF by the way so a little more expensive in USD...

The poster also says $250 or best offer, and they are including one or two mods with it, so it is a bundle?

The wood is actually basic Beech I believe, it is also square shaped, could even predate the drum design option??

But ultimately, the cost is going to be based on demand, of course! I've seen some TP80 that on Reddit are selling at very high price (like FW7 too) just because they are very sought after now, given how they are sold...

MikeRotchHertz

Yeah and if you look in the comments, I see the mods were actually sold separately to someone else, I think the tetra is still available though maybe?? @MikeRotchHertz

I had just poked around to see if he was interested in any trades but not unfortunately.

As far as the price, $250 is a dead accurate price with the package without gouging imo. I sold my mahogany one for $250-275 around the same package just a little nicer (subjective to me of course). I always see people surprised when they see the final costs of the p80s after all the premium woods and customizations options.

Still I believe every one sub 450 to be an absolute bargain given the performance and build quality.

Shit Snacks

I had just poked around to see if he was interested in any trades but not unfortunately.

As far as the price, $250 is a dead accurate price with the package without gouging imo. I sold my mahogany one for $250-275 around the same package just a little nicer (subjective to me of course). I always see people surprised when they see the final costs of the p80s after all the premium woods and customizations options.

Still I believe every one sub 450 to be an absolute bargain given the performance and build quality.

Absolutely, very good point!

Yeah the drum barrel pre-built acrylic I scored in the last drop, came to over $350 all said and done, like $369 (including my upgrade of clear tank to fumed blue, a cork whip adapter, the cheaper no tracking shipping, and a foreign transaction fee)

Very lucky that my first TetraP80 from the very first drop, was a pre-built painted poplar, I think it was about $100 cheaper? I vaguely recall $265 for some reason so yeah lol

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Also, the mods he offered are Discontinued...rare AF... it raised the price of them I think...in the whole package
Does the “rare AF” mean as fuck, or Artic Fox? If Artic Fox, what makes those so rare? Asking for a friend who may be sitting on a mini stash of discontinued Artic Fox compatible mods (well, maybe not a stash, but still) 😬.

GoldenBud

Does the “rare AF” mean as fuck, or Artic Fox? If Artic Fox, what makes those so rare? Asking for a friend who may be sitting on a mini stash of discontinued Artic Fox compatible mods (well, maybe not a stash, but still) 😬.
As fuck....... hey man I could never put my hands on any Evic mod!! And I wanted it.. so badly.. lol
and now even the Wismec P80 is gone?! :/

EDIT: I gotcha, even Arctic Fox firmware are fine for TUBOx/TETRAx, no need for special mod that support tubomyevic too
You're right, I am going to try it and soon and seen unklmark doing great with TETRAx+Ravage 230 If I remember correctly
just running autofire instead of "w2c" or something

Last edited:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I need at least one back up P80 for my TetraX. I found a few Chinese sellers, may take a chance as I’ve yet to have any issues with any direct from China mod purchases yet, and shipping time is not a concern for me. I’ll let you know if mine arrives safely.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I still have the Wismec Gen3 dual but the Sony VTC6 are getting stuck inside of it pretty quickly, I hope HG2 won't do this, will get some of these
....Any links for Wismec P80 purchasing will be great (!!!)
Still waiting to hear back from the one Chinese vendor about how to use PayPal to purchase the P80, they show some in stock. Here's a link to another option for TUBO, shows 7 in black in stock , I've ordered a few items from them in the past few months and I got one of these from them back in March, shipments usually arrive within 4 weeks or so https://www.sourcemore.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx-gen3-dual-mod.html. My Sony VTC5a's don't get stuck in it at all.

average_joe

Hello again I finally got my Tetrax today :D. I tried it with my voopoo drag 2 (as my wismec rx300 and cuboid are still not being delivered u.u) and it works in on demand mode (I thin that is wattage mode on the voopoo), I have been using the mode with the W symbol and an S on top that goes up to 60w and displays my Tetrax coil resistance properly and also tried the mode with the W symbol and an R on top of it that goes way higher, I dont want to go higher than 60w because I am afraid I could damage the Tetrax maybe?, I know the Sinuous P80 goes up to 80w but I do not know much about mods, not sure if they are all the same with wattage. I could really use someones advice please. And for those tht want to know my experience, this is so far my favorite portable vape.

Thanks in advance

GoldenBud

Hello again I finally got my Tetrax today :D. I tried it with my voopoo drag 2 (as my wismec rx300 and cuboid are still not being delivered u.u) and it works in on demand mode (I thin that is wattage mode on the voopoo), I have been using the mode with the W symbol and an S on top that goes up to 60w and displays my Tetrax coil resistance properly and also tried the mode with the W symbol and an R on top of it that goes way higher, I dont want to go higher than 60w because I am afraid I could damage the Tetrax maybe?, I know the Sinuous P80 goes up to 80w but I do not know much about mods, not sure if they are all the same with wattage. I could really use someones advice please. And for those tht want to know my experience, this is so far my favorite portable vape.

Thanks in advance
Have fun! On-demand works well with around 35W . 70W is when you're in TCR and the Temp is what controls the sessions, not for Wattage mode!
I liked my TUBOx even on 33W with small pre-heat of like 3-5 seconds
don't CRUISE/AUTOFIRE on 33W! or so, just On-demand. it's not a coincidence tubomyevic limited to 20W cruising.
**40W works too if you get quick draws...

Most people will tell you to configure TCR first but I get all the excitement to try it and not getting inside configurations other than when your tubmyevic supported mod will get to your hands

average_joe

Have fun! On-demand works well with around 35W . 70W is when you're in TCR and the Temp is what controls the sessions, not for Wattage mode!
I liked my TUBOx even on 33W with small pre-heat of like 3-5 seconds
don't CRUISE/AUTOFIRE on 33W! or so, just On-demand. it's not a coincidence tubomyevic limited to 20W cruising.
**40W works too if you get quick draws...

Most people will tell you to configure TCR first but I get all the excitement to try it and not getting inside configurations other than when your tubmyevic supported mod will get to your hands
Thanks for the quick reply my friend. The thing with the voopoo is that it only fires for 10 seconds and stops, so might need to do the pre heat as you say and then fire again to achieve what I am looking for, because I got it to work at low temp and got a great flavor but I am trying to achieve now a big cloud with just one pull and so far I am not getting that cloud at 60w for 10 sec, will try going to 70w. I dont think I have TCR or CRUISE with the voopo, Ralph from Lamart company told me that would only work with On Demand, cant wait to get my other Mods so I can use it properly but very happy with the way its working so far :D

GoldenBud

Thanks for the quick reply my friend. The thing with the voopoo is that it only fires for 10 seconds and stops, so might need to do the pre heat as you say and then fire again to achieve what I am looking for, because I got it to work at low temp and got a great flavor but I am trying to achieve now a big cloud with just one pull and so far I am not getting that cloud at 60w for 10 sec, will try going to 70w. I dont think I have TCR or CRUISE with the voopo, Ralph from Lamart company told me that would only work with On Demand, cant wait to get my other Mods so I can use it properly but very happy with the way its working so far :D
yeah that's the downside of not having the cruising TCR option, 10 seconds is needed for the glass to warm up, sometimes even more? anyway... have fun :rockon:

dimmusp

Thanks in advance
Any pics of your new TETRAx? :)

average_joe

Hey first time usig imgur so hope it works. My Tetrax is very simple because I am an artist and want to paint it myself but first gotta do some research to find the safest coloured paint to use that wont off-gas.

HERES THE PHOTO! (Couldnt get it inserted to the post Edit: lol I can see now the photo is right here with the post, nice)

Shit Snacks

Hey first time usig imgur so hope it works. My Tetrax is very simple because I am an artist and want to paint it myself but first gotta do some research to find the safest coloured paint to use that wont off-gas.

HERES THE PHOTO! (Couldnt get it inserted to the post Edit: lol I can see now the photo is right here with the post, nice)

Nice! Welcome, looking forward to see how you end up painting it!

TeaCup

Hi, can someone please tell me the length of the attached cord? Like to know if it's long enough to reach from my lap to my mouth comfortably.

And can I assume these are a atleast little easier to get than a P80? Thanks!

average_joe

Hi, can someone please tell me the length of the attached cord? Like to know if it's long enough to reach from my lap to my mouth comfortably.

And can I assume these are a atleast little easier to get than a P80? Thanks!
Its 34cm aprox from the start of the cord to the end of the conector. When I am sitting on my bed I can rest the mod on my leg and grab the bong to use it. I dot think you should asume that as I had the same chance of getting the Tetrax or the tetra P80 when I got mine, I freaked out and bought the tetrax asap and when I ended there was still stock for both options to purchase.

By the way I will be uploading my review at the end of next month when I feel like I used it enought to be confident about what I will talk about.

Last edited:

TeaCup

Its 34cm aprox from the start of the cord to the end of the conector. When I am sitting on my bed I can rest the mod on my leg and grab the bong to use it. I dot think you should asume that as I had the same chance of getting the Tetrax or the tetra P80 when I got mine, I freaked out and bought the tetrax asap and when I ended there was still stock for both options to purchase.

By the way I will be uploading my review at the end of next month when I feel like I used it enought to be confident about what I will talk about.

Much obliged my man!

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
$400.00? Well it sold for $400.00 so I guess so. I don't know anything about the box mods, but I'm a bit surprised. There seems to be big jumps in price in all things Lamart on the used market.

Screenshot_20210629-192148_Reddit.jpg

average_joe

Hello again, I got my Cuboid and I am using my Tetrax with the tubo, vape works great, love it.

I have been using my tetrax like in this photo: I use it like that because when using the adapter on a 18mm bong the airflow is too open for me and I dont have enough lungs (I have asthma), by using my 14mm nectar collector on a 14mm bong and then placing the 18mm adapter over it and pushing it down with my fingers when I take a puff it makes the air intake smaller and I am happier than ever.

Hope this helps someone

Top Bottom