TETRAx

average_joe

I wonder if anyone new gets to buy these devices when y'all have multiple of them 🤔
One of my Tetrax was sold to a friend of mine and the P80 is meant for another friend, I might keep it thou, if that happens I will sell another of my Tetrax. So far I dont plan on buying another, hope new ppl get to buy this amazing vape.

average_joe,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Dusted off my good old TUBOx and paired with a new VTC dual i managed to score local for 10 euro. With one battery it definetly needs more heat up time than tinymight ,but with two, it can deliver hits on par with it . I like the bigger capacity bowl and the open draw. Cheers @funkyjunky ,thanks for creating such a cool product ,hope it is going all well with you in 2023 !

GoldenBud

Dusted off my good old TUBOx and paired with a new VTC dual i managed to score local for 10 euro. With one battery it definetly needs more heat up time than tinymight ,but with two, it can deliver hits on par with it . I like the bigger capacity bowl and the open draw. Cheers @funkyjunky ,thanks for creating such a cool product ,hope it is going all well with you in 2023 !
you may know a good base that i can buy? my tubox is fine (I THINK) but i need new RDA .... i don't have one that is fine for the fat cables of the TUBOX
i got RDAs. not good enough for this fat cable + i don't have screws for my RDA :/

GoldenBud,

passenger

is this thing on?
TX.jpg

average_joe

Hello everyone I am sad to say my Tetrax is not working as it should, not sure whats going on. I use a Wismec Reuleaux rx gen3 and it started to show the temp all over the place, it jumps from 200 celcius to 800 celcius, power stays low at 1/11w and no matter how hard I suck the power doesnt go up and if I put up my finger inside I can feel heating for a couple seconds and then it goes cold. I tried going back to the og firmware of the Wismec and it works on power mode, also tried my Voopoo and works in power mode, I also tried using my Stempod SI with the Tetrax firmware instaled and at least the coils glow (with the tetrax no glow even at max temp or raising the coil resistance), I also re instaled the tubo firmware but again only power mode workd. In the past I had the issue of the Mod jumping by itself to power mode but I could just eddit and move back to Cruise mode, it stopped happening but now it just doesnt work. I own other wismec and other Tetrax but I am travelling right now and wont come back until the end of next month so if anyone had something similar happened please let me know if you found a solution, when I come back will see if the vape works with the other mod and if the other vape works with this mod. Thanks for your time and hope its a faulty mod and not the vape.

PS: Good luck to everyone trying to get a vape today, if I can get a Bakx I will sell one of my Tetrax in the forum.

average_joe,

passenger

is this thing on?
Hey, it might be the Mod acting up. I had a dud Mod and it did what you describe. Are you using Tubomyevic software?
Check the behaviour of the Mod / TetraX in a total dark room. Dial it in at 260°C at the recommended resistance setting. Press the fire button and look for the coils to start glowing . They should only glow "a little" at that temperature setting. Dial in the resistance setting to achieve that slight glow at said temperature. The glowing should be absolutely constant, if it is pulsing, you mod is off. If it's constant, you know the mod is working fine. For a start, that's what I would check.

average_joe

Thanks for the reply Passenger. Anyone know if I can get the firmware to work with a Vaporesso? I cant find any of the ones mentioned on lamarts website being sold in my country or aliexpress or dhgate, etc :( and the vaporesso is everywhere here

average_joe,

Fesob_31

Here is the list of the supported mods.
There is no way to load Tubo firmware on a Vaporesso mod. The availability of the supported mods is always lower, it depends on the countries, can still spot bnib units but those are just not built anymore.
Lamart is selling some EVic Dual mostly needed by the winners or the last BAKx drop but if you can’t find anything near you, you could always ask Choooo.
You could look at the DNA mods: you lose the tubo special modalities with those but those are still available, the built qualify is usually higher, so the price.
Your problem with the TETRAx: try to check cold resistance (lower or higher than usual) and live resistance when it’s heating (increasing and not jumping around). Check for Algo PID to be enabled and with the right values. You may want to reach Choooo in Discord to have further help.

Edit: shouldn't be a short.

Last edited:

Momor

Hi everyone. I need help. I just got a brand new evic vtc dual to pair with a tetraX but when I tried to install the tubo software I ended up with a weird, non readable screen and now my computer doesn't recognize the mod anymore and the mod screen stays black. What could I do. Please tell me I didn't fry my new mod

Momor,

Momor

To get into the recovery mode ....
Take the battery out
Start the software on the computer
Hold the + button on the mod and connect the USB
And flash it again, if you can

Fingers crossed for ya
Thank you very much ! I'll try that after work 🤞
Edit : it worked 🥳 Thank you again.
It seems it's the attempt to put the tubo logo that messed with the rest

Last edited:

average_joe

Hello, can someone help me find budget stems for the Tetrax, hopefully a store that ships globally, ideally something that I don't need to put beads in it. I just broke my second Tetrax stem T.T. Thanks!

average_joe,

Falconflys

Hello, can someone help me find budget stems for the Tetrax, hopefully a store that ships globally, ideally something that I don't need to put beads in it. I just broke my second Tetrax stem T.T. Thanks!
Do a search on dh gate for....18mm glass nozzle

Falconflys,

average_joe

I will be selling my Tetrax soon, I think there's a Thread for that but now I'm from my phone and couldn't find it but will try later from home, it's one of the budget ones from the first releases. It just came back from repairs so it should work great. But more about it when I post it for sale, just letting ppl know there will be a Tetrax for grabs soon. If you want to check shipping it will be from Chile. And yeah I am keeping on of my Tetrax but just after getting my Bakx I don't need 2.

average_joe,
Reactions: Bababouy

Falconflys

I will be selling my Tetrax soon, I think there's a Thread for that but now I'm from my phone and couldn't find it but will try later from home, it's one of the budget ones from the first releases. It just came back from repairs so it should work great. But more about it when I post it for sale, just letting ppl know there will be a Tetrax for grabs soon. If you want to check shipping it will be from Chile. And yeah I am keeping on of my Tetrax but just after getting my Bakx I don't need 2.
Not sure what you mean by thread for selling. There are the classifieds on this site and also entexchange on discord.

Falconflys,

average_joe

Not sure what you mean by thread for selling. There are the classifieds on this site and also entexchange on discord.
I was a bit in a hurry when making the post and couldnt remember the name of the area of the forum, I will post it in Classifieds but thinking about doing an auction, already sent a message to an Admin to see if that is allowed. The Discord exchange is for any vape or a Lamart Exchange only? Thanks for your post.

average_joe,

Falconflys

I was a bit in a hurry when making the post and couldnt remember the name of the area of the forum, I will post it in Classifieds but thinking about doing an auction, already sent a message to an Admin to see if that is allowed. The Discord exchange is for any vape or a Lamart Exchange only? Thanks for your post.
It's for any vapes. There isn't one specifically for lamart devices.

Falconflys,
Reactions: average_joe
Top Bottom