TETRAx

ChilledAsian

Its 34cm aprox from the start of the cord to the end of the conector. When I am sitting on my bed I can rest the mod on my leg and grab the bong to use it. I dot think you should asume that as I had the same chance of getting the Tetrax or the tetra P80 when I got mine, I freaked out and bought the tetrax asap and when I ended there was still stock for both options to purchase.

By the way I will be uploading my review at the end of next month when I feel like I used it enought to be confident about what I will talk about.
Looking forward to seeing your youtube review...

Therapy

What is the average drop rate of these? This might be the only vape I really want to add to the collection atm.

Therapy,
Reactions: RobbIt

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I finally had enough. I finally found my ancient laptop to finally download the Tubo software into my Cuboid 200. Yeah, I spent hours with it, but yeah, it's a terrible terrible laptop. Anyway, I just set up the mod close enough to use it. I've had it two weeks without using it.

I ordered a new netbook. It will be here tomorrow. I hate you Amazon, but you're too freaking convenient!

But yeah, I love it. It really is much more comfortable than my P-80. I think it's going to be my daily, but I need to do better than a rubber band.

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
Just like @GoldenBud says, and mine is screwed to a similar mod -cuboid 200 -, bulky but reliable in contrast to RX gen 3 Dual at least in my case...
I am loading a stem pack homegrown Zamaldelica and fire...
Cheers guys

Last edited:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
once you install TCR correctly, you cannot go back..I'm going to rock my fixed TUBOx soon.. :sherlock: :rockon:
Just like @GoldenBud says, and mine is screwed to a similar mod -cuboid 200 -, bulky but reliable in contrast to RX gen 3 Dual at least in my case...
I am loading a stem pack homegrown Zamaldelica and fire...
Cheers guys
I'm planning on downloading the firmware later today. I have a Cuboid 200 as well. I'm expecting a more comfortable version of my P-80. I was a bit disappointed in the battery life. I guess I shouldn't be. It was considerably longer than my 1 battery P-80, for some reason I still expected more.

Consolidated21

Mediterranean
@Therapy
It does not always work well when loaded with tubo firmware.
And it constantly raises very high temperatures, especially in the summer with back to back hits...

Consolidated21,

GoldenBud

the Dual gen3 works great with my new TUBOx ;) but.. i had to raise the resistance +0.017 because the calibration is done with Wismec P80 which is a bit different mod etc'
The taste is pure, the heater stays warm even after strong hit ;)
edit: again i can't believe this heater is not a desktop, performs like a beast

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

****if you're using TETRAx and not TUBOx better trying this method with 255c or even 250c, I tried with TUBOx
tubox 260c on demand ... not even 1 second of warmup/cruise mode .... improvaper tip .. just wow , abv after these hits:
260cABv.jpg

GoldenBud

My tetrax is on cuboid 200 with tubo firmware, and in rxgen3d I have a splinterZ with the same firmware...
@GoldenBud has your tetra x been repaired ?
yeah!!! just had to calibrate this in dark room for rxgen3dual, check that the coils glow slightly at 260c, raised the resistance a bit, all works just like new!! It works so well on demand

had to re-upload the video from my previous message:

Last edited:

average_joe

Been working like crazy so I do not have much time to do the video review yet, so sorry for that. Been testing the device everyday multiple times thou. So far love it and can answer question about it confidently enough. Here I leave a video to show the process and what I achieve.
-Cuboid 200 at 260°C with warm up mode from cold, No Coil Glow, Strain: Warlock from SeriousSeeds, homegrown indoor. Song by Alterbridge, no copyright infringement intended.

I am not trying to show myself singing, just wanted to show how long it takes the whole process from cold, hope this video helps someone to see how the vape can perform.

Thanks Ralph for replying to my emails and questions and for making this vape.

GoldenBud

the dual gen3 works not too well with the latest tubomyevic for me(sticker's written 0.177 and live resistance with gen3 dual going to 0.333) , Just tried the Wismec Ravage230 Red Panda TCR 185, locked 0.003 above the sticker, works great! on-demand, the coils don't go higher and inaccurate as the Dual... live resistance with Ravage is like 0.260...locked 0.180
edit: amazing results... on demand 255c huge tasty hits

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Okay, so I got the firmware unzipped, but it is not syncing with my Cuboid 200. I am definitely using a micro USB that syncs. My Cuboid remains unrecognized.

Is it that I'm using Windows 7?

acstorfer,

GoldenBud

Okay, so I got the firmware unzipped, but it is not syncing with my Cuboid 200. I am definitely using a micro USB that syncs. My Cuboid remains unrecognized.

Is it that I'm using Windows 7?
are you using NFE tools?

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

I think we can assume I'm not. What is nfe tools may I ask?
i install tubomyevic through NFE tools, only. never had a success with the built-in tool in lamart website tho, it supports only few mods. not gen3/c200

install NFE tools - the link is on the top of this page:
then once you install it double click on NToolbox.exe
then click on 'Firmware Updater' and you will see the mod connected .... update file fixedbuttons191225-tubomyevic-newsupport-led-tubopower-pwrbar-beta.bin from your PC
that's it
then configure coil/lock it etc (menu+ plus)

PS
tubomyevic link

Last edited:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
i install tubomyevic through NFE tools, only. never had a success with the built-in tool in lamart website tho, it supports only few mods. not gen3/c200

install NFE tools - the link is on the top of this page:
then once you install it double click on NToolbox.exe
then click on 'Firmware Updater' and you will see the mod connected .... update file fixedbuttons191225-tubomyevic-newsupport-led-tubopower-pwrbar-beta.bin from your PC
that's it
then configure coil/lock it etc (menu+ plus)

PS
tubomyevic link
Check out my post #625 and the subsequent responses, they got me sorted out right away.
Thanks guys! My computer is bloated with malware and just complete disorder.

I give up on it! I just ordered a Joyetech VTC Dual. Hopefully it will just sync with the firmware. If not I'll try the library.

acstorfer,
Reactions: GoldenBud

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
that's the one I should have brought long time ago. can't find it now locally/internet. but as I heard, it rocks with the tubomyevic
They have the orange one in stock at alivape.com. I never dealt with them so hoping all will be good.

acstorfer,
Top Bottom