Tetra P80

checkyourlibido

I did purchase glass from them during the winter break. Maybe they are just cranking out a bunch of units so more people will have a chance at next drop?
Chance? They are going to have enough units so that we all get pick up 1. That's what I hope at least!

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: DontWorry

DryBonesufo

Anyone have good tips on to keep the basket screens secure? I’ve noticed that it doesn’t stay in place as it used to..

DryBonesufo,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh and it looks like Lumin88/Yingmin5 are now selling a 18 mm male mouthpiece version of the spiky right angle hook, three pack flat mouthpiece here and two pack flared mouthpiece here perfect for our modular glass pieces!

I think these should be able to fit with a rimmed basket screen to become nice big bent stem tetra cooling mouthpieces!

Falconflys

Any one heard from Ralph at all? I sent a email a while ago and haven't got a response. He must be damn busy cause he usually answers within a few days.

Falconflys,

thunderstealer1337

Any one heard from Ralph at all? I sent a email a while ago and haven't got a response. He must be damn busy cause he usually answers within a few days.
same question i posted 4/4, 3 weeks ago, for all we know tetra may never be built ever again :doh: . He is mia in his own discord as well

he usually does 420 sales as well, him being MIA for the 420 month is very awkward

TeaCup

I emailed about a month ago and he returned it right away. I had no idea you couldn't order anything from the site when he was on break, I thought just drops were on hold. Real pisser, I had my first ever glass issue, which was my one and only Stempod stem.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I was clicking on featured tetra p80 custom and it didn't show.
yep when you click on the photo as you said it shows up..
Custom P80 never had the winter message. Prebuilt has since the break began. Although I do consider the other message removal as a good sign.

I had a question about Tubo firmware that I hope will also be answered when he returns.

Falconflys

You are right, haven't seen that one before. I said it to let ppl know changes happened in the website at least, as I used to see the winter break sign on the main page.
Personally I'm not in any kind of a hurry for him to return like others. I'm wanting to get a purple heart tetrax to pair with my purple heart p80. I have 2 p80s and a tetra x now. Just been a long time since last drop.

Weedaholic

Custom P80 never had the winter message. Prebuilt has since the break began. Although I do consider the other message removal as a good sign.

I had a question about Tubo firmware that I hope will also be answered when he returns.
i'd say he was taking a well deserved break from it all......Hopefully ralph will be back up and running soon.

Top Bottom