Tetra P80

GoldenBud

I wasn't aware of the glass internals.
in the vid below you can see the performance of the TUBOx (3 glass internals) TP80 has 4
around 0.1gr of very potent bud
the glass internals were very hot, around 220C, it feels 100% like a desktop machine
i am not sure you can handle 0.3gr in this kind of device, too powerful..

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
The Airpath of the Tetra P80 is a 18 mm Glass tube with a standard 18mm female connection for the Stem / bowl. Inside the tube there are 4 smaller Glass tubes that contain the heating elements. They are very good packed in steel mesh, nothing rattles. The 18mm tube is encapsulated in wood, it's a tight package that delivers a bit of protection. It's still a delicate device that delivers powerful steam like you would expect from a desktop. It's excellent for microdosing, you can extract in one hit, better than most desktops. Stem packed I need no stirring with larger loading and it's very even.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
As we wait for news of the next drop, I just received some new glass that is quite beautiful, seems like a pretty perfect pair with my TP80, functionally and aesthetically:
PXL-20220508-224412028.jpg

(it has a simple five hole shower head perc)
I think I'm finally done since I just got a beautiful piece from Cody Pline finally! He had posted another one I loved, perhaps even more than the dark blue and light blue one, that was like an opaque pink, however once again I was just a little too slow and someone beat me too it! However Cody was nice enough to offer making me another just like it, and even welcomed my request for additional blue and purple color added in, allowing me to get dibs ahead of posting and avoid the race... Still $130, great dude!
Well the results are incredible, had him post the video to his Instagram here, since my photos cannot do it justice, always a different experience in person, it is very small though it holds a lot of water and is very well made. The rainbow of colors is just wonderful, in full sunlight the whole thing sort of turns amber, but in different lighting other colors can pop in different ways, really matches the opal color well, which itself is pretty wild too and impossible to capture... The shipping from Michigan to California was also ridiculously quick!

Butch

I have just a water globe for my Tetra. I was wondering what that elbowed piece you're using with your new glass is called? I might try to pick up a new water piece. Thanks. Is it all 18mm?

Butch,
Reactions: BigJr48

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Does anyone have a lead on a quality 18mm male to 18mm ground glass adapter without a big minimum purchase? I’ve got an 18mm female J hook I’m quite taken with, but aside from the glass screened wpa from lamart (which is lovely but a bit too restrictive for my tastes through a hook) so I’ve been using an adapter and 18 to 14mm wpa. It’s also fine, but I’d prefer to ditch the adapters if possible so that setting the j hook to my side when I’m doing things like gaming with friends is a bit easier.

I know they’re all over dhgate so if it comes to that so be it, just wondering if anyone knows a good option that works well with the p80 and perhaps ships domestically.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: BigJr48

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Does anyone have a lead on a quality 18mm male to 18mm ground glass adapter without a big minimum purchase? I’ve got an 18mm female J hook I’m quite taken with, but aside from the glass screened wpa from lamart (which is lovely but a bit too restrictive for my tastes through a hook) so I’ve been using an adapter and 18 to 14mm wpa. It’s also fine, but I’d prefer to ditch the adapters if possible so that setting the j hook to my side when I’m doing things like gaming with friends is a bit easier.

I know they’re all over dhgate so if it comes to that so be it, just wondering if anyone knows a good option that works well with the p80 and perhaps ships domestically.
I’ve gotten a few off of Amazon that work well. Also Vgoodiez has one on sale, just noticed it when I was going through their site yesterday. Throw a ground glass Keck or Sick clip on there to lock the adapter in place and you’re good to go while gaming.

18mm Glass Hookah Bowl Adapter (Male/Male) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GGDZ8FK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_VPEBM9XDDSSVBX383JGJ

Shit Snacks

Yeah @gordontreeman there are also plenty of these available singularly on eBay with quick shipping, other places too :tup:

I have just a water globe for my Tetra. I was wondering what that elbowed piece you're using with your new glass is called? I might try to pick up a new water piece. Thanks. Is it all 18mm?

That is called a drop-down adapter, the one in my photo is from GlassManufacturers on DHgate, it is 18 mm female to 14 mm male (the rig is 14 mm female) these are s-shaped style drop down that come in every possible size configuration so I can use any rig any size, you have to buy two at a time from them, but you can message them to ask them to send you two different sizes... Meanwhile allaccessary on DHgate sell ones that are a bit nicer singularly as well with fast shipping... You can even buy these on eBay or Amazon in certain sizes and styles. I use them all the time with water now for the form factor and switching sizes, but they also keeps my water much cleaner...

Also for the tetra, I like a water piece that has a bit of resistance, since the airflow is so wide open already, I'm not sure which globe you have, but I detest matrix percs generally, best with TP80 in my experience are shower head perc with fewer holes/slits, the GooRoo 3piece with its nine hole down stem works quite well, but it also works with a nice fountain perc like the FOL perc in CaliBear straight fab (the egg helps offer more cooling and the mouthpiece in this particular rig restricts airflow a lot) There are a lot of nice options available from a variety of places, Yingmin5/ Lumin88 on DHgate are very reliable and have quite a few nice cheap options for Tetra use, and there are very many cheap rigs available with fast US shipping on eBay too... I've shared plenty options in this thread before, but I've found even more since then that I share in the cheap class thread / china glass subreddit.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Is this thing comfy to use native?

There is a wide variety of stem options, so it really depends, and how you use it, personally I don't enjoy it so much native anymore with any of the stems really, I'm mostly using it for quick rips through water these days... They can be effective though, don't get me wrong! Especially if you need more portability... Skim through the thread to see detailed write-ups about the performance of each stem option available, along with stems from other sources...

gordontreeman

Is this thing comfy to use native?
I still really enjoy it native. I find I prefer the tank and the nub to the short wooden stem or the bendy spiked stem as they provide substantially more cooling. The tank restricts the airflow quite a bit which is personal preference, and the glass of the nub gets quite hot if you’re doing back to back hits/a session, though.

Mostly though I am using a j hook or the nub with a whip these days. On weekends when I don’t mind getting good and confused I’ll also go through some kind of water pipe. I guess none of those are “native” but I don’t find taking hits on the nub to be so much worse in comparison.

GoldenBud

Drop is coming. . .
from the website:
"

next drop will be in june 2022, if you want to be notified in advance of the time, write a quick email to support@lamart.ch. thank you very much for the interest!​

how the drop works (new):

during the drop the shop enters a special mode, when a unit is added to the cart it gets reserved for 4 minutes. if checkout is not successful during this time frame it will become available again and the whole cart is automatically emtpied.

units will get listed before the drop as out of stock for a preview. they become available at drop time.
day and time of the drop as well as number of units is communicated by email a few days in advance."​

fangorn

I may be wrong, but I have the impression that we can already have a glimpse of some models that will be on sale... and that can give an idea of the new way of producing...
the first image of the home page seems new... we see 6 Tp80 made with the same wood... and an acrylic part on the "drum part" which differs...

I already have a Tp80, but I like the new ordering method.

I also like the models I saw in the famous photo.

and if the "new production method" (which I imagine) allows more people to have access to this vaporizer, that's really really cool!!!

to see at the next drop !!!

EanCognito

I may be wrong, but I have the impression that we can already have a glimpse of some models that will be on sale... and that can give an idea of the new way of producing...
the first image of the home page seems new... we see 6 Tp80 made with the same wood... and an acrylic part on the "drum part" which differs...

I already have a Tp80, but I like the new ordering method.

I also like the models I saw in the famous photo.

and if the "new production method" (which I imagine) allows more people to have access to this vaporizer, that's really really cool!!!

to see at the next drop !!!

They look similar to photos shown recently on the IG page

gordontreeman

thats a relive, perfect!

how do you guys like the wooden capsule stems with capsules?
Not a big fan of the short size as it gets way too hot way too fast. Not a fan of the capsules either, personally. They hurt the flavor of the vapor quite a bit, and given the glass internals and difficulty of acquiring a p80 it’s not really the kind of vape I’m taking out and about where the convenience of swapping capsules is a big benefit. Straw sucking into the basket screens is pretty convenient anyway.

Top Bottom