• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I didn't want to speak too soon, but I think I was able to snag one... Unfortunately lost the only blue acrylic, because my citi credit card, which I have used with Lamart many times before (but actually perhaps this may be the first time I've used it since it expired so it is a new card of the old card?) sent me the suspected fraud email and text... Should have taken my own advice with the bank transfer option instead!

:uhoh: Since I was so on time though I think I had chance to secure another by card, in fact my second choice, so not much of a compromise, unless I get refunded... Please tell me no one else thinks they bought this:

Screenshot-20210605-121013.png

ahh as I was writing this I checked my email again, and I just got another email from them saying the order is in! So yes I was able to snag this lovely number above, I do wish the P80 was bronze, but I noticed in the custom options that bronze or silver P80 actually cost $5 extra now, pretty much every single prebuilt used a blue P80 (I think I saw one with a black P80) so what can you do? Just get a matching blue tank mouthpiece to go with it I guess!

Thanks again @funkyjunky and sorry to those who missed out this time, I wish I could share my fortune with you all! I'll do my best to post plenty here at least... :D

fangorn

(I think I saw one with a black P80) so what can you do? Just get a matching blue tank mouthpiece to go with it I guess!

Look here... ?
After buying my Tp80 ... and before receiving it ... I told myself that the blue would not agree with the santos rosewood ...
Finally, once I received my vaporizer, the blue did not shock me - because it was much darker than in the photos - and I did not even open the package with the skin ...

if you are interested, i can motivate myself to open the package to assess the quality!

Last edited:

Jason Mendoza

2 of mine went through and 2 were refunded post payment confirmation. I managed to get a Piro and too many stems. I need to work with him to finish my custom I ordered in March so it's all good and I'm pleased. It was easier than I expected both times.

2 of mine went through and 2 were refunded post payment confirmation. I managed to get a Piro and too many stems. I need to work with him to finish my custom I ordered in March so it's all good and I'm pleased. It was easier than I expected both times.

Look here... ?
After buying my Tp80 ... and before receiving it ... I told myself that the blue would not agree with the santos rosewood ...
Finally, once I received my vaporizer, the blue did not shock me - because it was much darker than in the photos - and I did not even open the package with the skin ...

if you are interested, i can motivate myself to open the package to assess the quality!

OMG, they have a doge skin. That is funny.

Shit Snacks

Oooh was this^ a custom from the last drop or was it a pre-built in this drop?? If so, damn I must have missed it, makes sense that someone would have snatched it up real quick, super cool, also would make sense if it was an acrylic custom though...

Wow is this^ one canarywood?? Probably Iroko or something similar actually... Love the yellow with other colored grain!

Sweet fancy Moses, what kind of burl is this?? Something natural, or is there some orange dye in there, because hot damn!! Lucky custom, must have been high priced

So this^ was my first choice that I lost because of my credit card fraud check, I just love how well the blue P80 matches the blue acrylic, and I even see a little of the pink in there (not quite as nice as @Ripstar's with more ofcourse though) Anyway I am happy with what I got, but if whoever scored this blue one wants to trade with me... Hit me up! :lol:

^this one is pretty cool too, has a little bit of that matching blue, nice match with this green... Sure was a lot of green in this drop, huh?!

Look here... ?

Oh, thank you! I actually already have a blue P80 myself, running Arctic Fox temp control with my SplinterV2, it was only after getting that one later that I realized I liked silver and bronze best (my red violet TP80 from the first ever drop has a silver P80 fortunately) so yeah I know the blue mod is still nice, I just like the look better with bronze, unless the tetra wood is the acrylic blue that matches it so well!

Jason Mendoza

There were far less prebuilds from what I saw and remember last time. I didn't want to open another custom to finish when I have one unfinished. I thought I got immediately. Used 2 laptops w/ ethenet cables. Still had Piro's left when it was over, same as March drop. Oooh, next time I order a custom I'll do blue/orange & Go Gators!

Tweakz

Unfortunately, I missed this drop, too, but I really hope that the new one will be very soon. And there will be more pre-built devices. In the meantime, my Piro will brighten up these waiting days

Shit Snacks

There were far less prebuilds from what I saw and remember last time. I didn't want to open another custom to finish when I have one unfinished. I thought I got immediately. Used 2 laptops w/ ethenet cables. Still had Piro's left when it was over, same as March drop. Oooh, next time I order a custom I'll do blue/orange & Go Gators!

Yeah last time was an abnormally huge drop of prebuilt units! There were over 20 if I recall?? Seems random, no pattern!

This was more typical, 12 pre-built, 15 custom slots, 5 Tetra X? I guess typically there is more tetrax, but it looks like he was pretty busy building the customs from the last batch judging by how they look above, and yours that is still in the works!

Piro were actually available before the tetra drop began, they are not as in demand I guess, though there were some really nice heady colorful acrylic Piro available that I saw! See you over in that thread :tup:

As always this drop really did seem to come out of nowhere, not too long after I decided I would jump in again, and so funny how it was right after vaporific asked lol sorry that he and you Tweakz had to miss the drop! I know you're well taken care of though with TM ;) hopefully better than luck next time!

pinetrrizzle

in case anyone is curious...

i think all custom slots were gone in 3 min or less. still 5 PBs showing 6 mins after which surprised me. the last PB showed sold out ~10 mins into the sale.

so probably around 300 out there, at least that have been sold. if anyone knows details on 2nd drop or customs from 8th drop, then the picture is fairly complete.

1622931375517.png

350ro87

New around here but Ive been lurking and reading about the tp80 for a long time, I managed to snag one today first time, lucky enough :tup:

Use a smartphone with either safari or chrome browser where you are able to save card details to auto fill on websites, also find an online clock that has accurate seconds counting because the drop literally was on the dot 9pm Swiss time. Make sure your logged into lamart too

Best of luck for the next drop

Shit Snacks

The burls are so special, reminds me of Padriano's burl (my fav model), the acrylic designs reminds me the blue lagoon in Vang Vieng, the LFC makes me smile, but number one of this evening - The Monk :love: :love: :love:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, was that a tribal kiwi on the other side of LFC??

My custom slot is now confirmed! Pretty pumped to have one of these on the way. :D

What are the preferred batteries for this vape right now? If there’s one that also works great with the Nomad II, even better…

Awesome dude, yeah we were just discussing batteries a few pages ago, 100% grab Molicell P26A and/or P28A by far my favorite for this vape! (Totally fine with Sony Murata VTC6 or VTC5A, LG HE4 or Samsung 25R, to a slightly lesser extent LG HG2 and Samsung 30Q, but yeah Molicell have been the best in my experience!)

Just wanted to thank everyone on their tips for ordering. I was able to snag a custom slot and get my first device!
New around here but Ive been lurking and reading about the tp80 for a long time, I managed to snag one today first time, lucky enough :tup:

Glad to see this from the two of you, welcome to FC, hope you stick around! Makes me feel less guilty, that some fresh faces could score too...

Use a smartphone with either safari or chrome browser where you are able to save card details to auto fill on websites, also find an online clock that has accurate seconds counting because the drop literally was on the dot 9pm Swiss time. Make sure your logged into lamart too

Oh yeah that's a good point, I've always been using my phone, and definitely easier with info pre-stored, also I'm not sure when I made my account with Lamart but I think it was for the Piro last Black Friday? So that was nice, even faster than address autofill... And yeah I literally as it became 12 PST on my phone I was refreshing and they did appear a little after 12 yet before 12:01!

It's actually funny, because I even tested the cart and logged in, with the cork whip adapter, since I have always been curious about that to connect my braided whip to more things... However instead of going through with the checkout, I just left it in my cart and had it for when I tried to order the blue acrylic, if I had test checked out with the whippet after I would have maybe gotten that credit card fraud alert that would have canceled the order so I could click yes and then order the blue without any issue... I guess I felt cocky, being able to use credit card without bank transfer, I didn't even think I needed to test it! So I hope whoever got that TP80 appreciates my arrogant error :D

jjvapes

Glad to see this from the two of you, welcome to FC, hope you stick around! Makes me feel less guilty, that some fresh faces could score too...
Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the community :tup:

Holy shit, i'm in love :love:
@funkyjunky I love the design (the glow in the dark :drool:) and the performance of the P80! the hits are so smooth and flavorful.

Thanks again for the awesome vape!

PXL-20210605-235303123-MP.jpg
PXL-20210605-235330279-NIGHT.jpg

PXL-20210605-235421173-NIGHT.jpg
PXL-20210605-235409535-NIGHT.jpg
Wow!! This looks so beautiful! :love::love: The glow in the dark is blowing my mind!

Top Bottom