• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't think so. I use the TM with the same J-Hook as my P80, so the difference comes exclusively from the vaporizers. Don't think I'm underestimating the TM. It's a great vape, and I could happily do with it being my sole one, but the P80 has this little extra thing which makes me take it instead of the TM.

At least for the angle of controlling your high, I really milk the low temps of my TM starting at lowest level, more so than I do in my Tetra, I try to start my TP80 below 375 sometimes, but it's not usually as enjoyable as starting at 375 or 385, which I have been doing lately with my ruby hook... Really though it is the number of hits, like would be much better to take one hit or two, but it's too tempting to just want to finish a whole bowl, also two tempting to load a full bowl instead of a third full lol such problems!

Last edited:

Oden

I've been using my p80 for two days. This device is a marvel of efficiency in addition to being a beautiful object! For me it's art. I find my p80 with acrylic paint really beautiful.
Side use is simple and very effective. A steam engine from the first use. I was impressed with the taste at the low heat, the amount of vapor (very pleasant for me) and the impeccable extraction of my weed. I experienced the same with cannabis resin from Morocco which I mixed with a neutral medicinal plant and I was pleasantly surprised that even with resin the taste was very good from 190-200 and onwards. quantity of steam produced between 205 and 215, with many hits and I, a former smoker, it's really perfect! With the resin I filled the bowl by closing it with the basket screen in cruise mode.
I like the on-demand mode and the cruise mode. I prefer to fill the entire bowl covered by the basket screen in cruise mode for a long sipping session.
The mini j-hook and the curved tip are both awesome.
Best portable vaporizer to use so far for me.
It really is a device out of the ordinary.
Lamart is a champion!

thunderstealer1337

lamart wins hands down for heater design/efficiency, i was always using a certain strain temp stepping at a certain temps, well now that strain is like 6months old, using the same temps....

just doesnt give me the same great terps I was getting before

dropping the temp = terpene heaven again, this is what I try to explain to other users who have preset temps, you may think the presets are one and done - and that was what worked for me as well in the past cuz I did not know any better, but nooooooope having full temp control is still supreme, your herb does loose moisture/dries over time so it just makes sense your heating/extracting it at diff temps - whenever you please and not limited to "presets"
I am sure that’s true but the fact that he hasn’t communicated for over a month and then even after two emails over several weeks !???
Has anyone else heard from him about a March order??

Its been like 4+ weeks since Ralph emailed me back, ive sent 2-3 more emails and no response, so looks like hes just working through the jobs, I did give him a option to make a complete new design and he said that was not going to be done by him so it would take some extra time, im just trying to check in if the wood selection I chose was available or not?

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I don't think so. I use the TM with the same J-Hook as my P80, so the difference comes exclusively from the vaporizers. Don't think I'm underestimating the TM. It's a great vape, and I could happily do with it being my sole one, but the P80 has this little extra thing which makes me take it instead of the TM.
If you're using the TM with a WPA (more importantly without the CU) it should be wide open but it must come down to my pack on the TM that makes it seems more free flowing (most probably wouldn't notice either way). I will say the Tetra P80 can also handle a larger load better when it comes to draw resistance among other things. That's part of what makes it so special for me, I can load it up and then (with a basket screen capping the end) give it a shake to stir and keep going. I prefer it for session use although it's no slouch when used on demand.

Shit Snacks

Made some testing, airflow is restrained by TM's 3-in-1 WPA. It's way better with the 18mm WPA, and, to come back to this thread, similar to P80's airflow.

Yeah that makes sense not to mention the fixed glass screen, but sounds more like a post for the TM thread! :whip:As I sit here puffing on my own TP80 with a mix of Candyman THC and Starburst CBD... :spliff:

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks , noticed you have tubo evic and p80. I know the evic has 3 glass rod heaters, the p80 has 4. Is there a major difference?

Yep! I posted about it here and in that thread I think, because my Tubo Dual was also one of the first to have a tetra heater before TP80 was launched... So yeah the Tetra heater is much better as it allows for more even and thorough extraction than the original Tubo heater. No stirring basket screen loads, better heat retention, etc.

My P80 arrived!

This was a custom made with redwood Burl. The photos don't do it enough justice. This is absolutely exquisite! My third device from Ralph and by far his best work! I can't wait to try it out after work!!

Attachments

• IMG_20210506_130847.jpg
    IMG_20210506_130847.jpg
    701.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20210506_130923.jpg
    IMG_20210506_130923.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20210506_130928.jpg
    IMG_20210506_130928.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20210506_130938.jpg
    IMG_20210506_130938.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20210506_130958.jpg
    IMG_20210506_130958.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20210506_131004.jpg
    IMG_20210506_131004.jpg
    644 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20210506_131011.jpg
    IMG_20210506_131011.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20210506_131016.jpg
    IMG_20210506_131016.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20210506_131025.jpg
    IMG_20210506_131025.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20210506_131048.jpg
    IMG_20210506_131048.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 77

fangorn

@purepotstill
Unless I'm mistaken, it seems to me that this is a paid option ... so I don't think you can change the color on your own !!

I still love my TP80 ... even more, I would say!
during my evenings, it's the one I catch first (or second after the vaponic) because the flavors are the best for me! I start a preheating, then the session mode ... I start at 185 ° C and end at 210 ° C!
after I vary the pleasures with different vapes!
but if I could keep only one ... it would be this one!
the AVB is always perfectly uniform! and up to 195 ° C, the taste is just sublime !!

and if not, I see in several threads that there is a research / debate on batteries between molicel p26a and p28a ...
from my experience, I strongly advise against the p28a with the TP80 ...
I make a bowl less with the p28a compared to the p26a ... when I have the finances, I will order more p26a ... I was really disappointed ...
it's quite frustrating to see the TP80 refuse to work when there is almost 40-50% battery left ... with the p26a, I can go down to 30-35% ...

and finally, I'm waiting for 4 or 5 loading baskets 😁
Has anyone DIYed a storage / transport box, usable once the baskets are pre-loaded ?? I will try to rack my brains (with pleasure !!!)

Have a good vape!

purepotstill

@Touf2n1 : yeah, just like you, it's my main vape. Had the same experience with P28A against P26A (hard to vape two bowls with the P28, can make 3 or even 4 with the P26) but I strongly suspect our P28 to be old stock. The shop didn't ask any question when I contacted them and they just sent me 4 new batteries (waiting for them, seems there's problem at my local mail).

Only difference is I usually run it on-demand. Cruise mode makes me vape the bowl faster with a rush feeling, and I've got the impression on demand preserves taste a bit longer.

purepotstill,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So...finally got my WPA after my friend broke mine after 1 use...

Howdy P80!
Just as I was giving up on water...
I have been vaping dry for the past month or so, I probably got bored, but now P80 is brought me back to the game.

I opt for basket packing using water.
I'll stick to the basket packing from now on, it seems to work really well and fast (2 hits more or less) with even AVB!
I will say that it works better from the 2nd basket filling, but it's not a big deal.

It works...really really well.
My setup is (as posted a few pages ago)
20210404-151442.jpg

Cruise mode (For some reason, on-demand does not click for me on this vape), 210C
Sidenote:
The water is pink. I got rid of this cranberry extract, its awful, could be the real reason why I stopped using water lol, the taste lasted for quite some time, I'd rather just clean the gathered resin than have to vape with this awful extract taste lol.

Going back to the topic, the P80 is a beast with water, it's my new favorite vape for that.
This machine delivers hit after hit and there's nothing to stop it, it's very easy to work with and I just love the fact that the AVB is so balanced.
This makes for a better experience than for instance, the TM, which I love as well, but while the TM is a beast with water, the P80 feels more like a desktop replacement, it is that good!
The airflow is exceptional. I will be honest, I have been struggling with free airflow on most devices, it just doesn't feel right for me, but with the P80, it's just perfect, because it is really a desktop equivalent performer.

Well done!!!

Edit: One more thing to note, this one is a real heavy hitter.
I manage to clear bowls so fast, man, I vaped .4g in a row, I never do that, and now that's possible in 8-12 inhales. It's probably way too much in one time, but oh well, I came back from the Maldives and haven't vaped for 6 days. :D

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Have my answer : it's just a foil to add under the screen. Seems it's easy and Lamart can provide it if you want to do. Might give a try next time I have something to order.

Wow was not expecting that answer, really think I saw it somewhere in the settings one time, but in an old version of the software?? Or I'm mistaken... maybe Sur myevic even?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

passenger

is this thing on?
I think I've seen something in the Settings where you could adjust red green blue and thought it refers to the status LED. Hmm. Can't look it up, it's in cruise rn :)
Can not seem to edit my post the next day, excuse the double post.
Looked it up, it's under Screen > Misc > LED.
There you see RGB values. Have not tried to tinker as I'm happy as is.

Shit Snacks

@purepotstill
Unless I'm mistaken, it seems to me that this is a paid option ... so I don't think you can change the color on your own !!

I still love my TP80 ... even more, I would say!
during my evenings, it's the one I catch first (or second after the vaponic) because the flavors are the best for me! I start a preheating, then the session mode ... I start at 185 ° C and end at 210 ° C!
after I vary the pleasures with different vapes!
but if I could keep only one ... it would be this one!
the AVB is always perfectly uniform! and up to 195 ° C, the taste is just sublime !!

and if not, I see in several threads that there is a research / debate on batteries between molicel p26a and p28a ...
from my experience, I strongly advise against the p28a with the TP80 ...
I make a bowl less with the p28a compared to the p26a ... when I have the finances, I will order more p26a ... I was really disappointed ...
it's quite frustrating to see the TP80 refuse to work when there is almost 40-50% battery left ... with the p26a, I can go down to 30-35% ...

and finally, I'm waiting for 4 or 5 loading baskets 😁
Has anyone DIYed a storage / transport box, usable once the baskets are pre-loaded ?? I will try to rack my brains (with pleasure !!!)

Have a good vape!

I think you just got a bad cell, because I also got P28A after enjoying P26A so much in my TM and TP80, now I'm trying the P28A in my TP80 and getting great performance, after three bowls I am at 48% so I should be able to get two if not three more bowls which is pretty great based on my experience here!

Top Bottom