Tetra P80

nothing

It's a lacewood that I want, this wood is very beautiful il but I need it with an inlay strip and I can't get an idea of the stripes with the lacewood .. this one is very beautiful but on lamart's site what is it?

what is the most beautiful p80 tetra you have seen?
Thank you.
That one is the kingswood inlay I believe

As far as the prettiest p80 goes, I have to give that to any of the burl units.9331F15A-32DC-42D6-ADF9-548E1EB28611.jpeg

Weedaholic

That's been my favourite so far, Ralph says he hasn't seen any wood since with the same sort of look. You're a lucky one @nothing , those are all gorgeous units.
I think that burl was on the second drop.
I would love to be able to send ralph my own burl if i got a custom slot.

I can always dream as they say.
Is there a cocobolo tp80?
I did not see one yet, i maybe wrong.
This is the one I want ideally! It is the most beautiful wood of any p80 I have seen.
Yes, that is one beautiful p80 to.

Weedaholic,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hehe, this is the same unit and it is @Padriano s :) indeed i havent been able to source a similar amboyna burl again. natural variance i guess :D

i have some cocobolo but dont know yet if i can work it with the laser, will try soon.

correct about the kingswood inlay strip on the lacewood unit.

and sending me wood is theoretically possible. i work with 4mm precisely planed boards/pieces, if i have to do that myself (outsource) it will get costly real quick. but it is possible.

Weedaholic

hehe, this is the same unit and it is @Padriano s :) indeed i havent been able to source a similar amboyna burl again. natural variance i guess :D

i have some cocobolo but dont know yet if i can work it with the laser, will try soon.

and sending me wood is theoretically possible. i work with 4mm precisely planed boards/pieces, if i have to do that myself (outsource) it will get costly real quick. but it is possible.
thanks for the reply ralph.

fingers crossed i can win a custom slot so:)

Every p80 seems to get better.

Oden

If I manage to have a tetra p80 customize at the next drop, can you make a p80 out of kingswood or santos rosewood?

Oden,

robophant

anyone know if we have to rejoin the mailing list after each drop or are we always on the list?

robophant,

Oden

Hello,
You have feedback on glass tank rod from lamart?
Does the quality of the weed taste and for cooling do a good job?
Each experience with stems is different from what I understood but compared to the stem of capsules what are the differences?
Is buying one better than the other rods for use with the p80? I'm looking for cooling. Sure to use the p80 outdoors.
And apparently the p80 scrapes the forge at high temperature.

Oden,

Oden

Do you have any examples of walnut wood tetra P80?
I don't feel like I've seen any and this wood interests me a lot too.

Oden,

CremeFraiche1127

Unit that shipped last Friday just landed in Jamaica, NY! Now to wait for it to make its way down to NC. I’m pumped.

Also unrelated; what does the warm-up mode do? I'm assuming it's so the heater can get a better heat soak before your first draw? Would it be the same if you just held the button longer before hitting it in on demand or letting it sit for a few second in cruise?

CremeFraiche1127,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I personally do not find the warmup all that beneficial. I just hit it.

Funky has said before, P80 LOVES airflow. You can pull a great big cool cloud on the first draw, so I never found this mode necessary.

CremeFraiche1127

I personally do not find the warmup all that beneficial. I just hit it.

Funky has said before, P80 LOVES airflow. You can pull a great big cool cloud on the first draw, so I never found this mode necessary.
Awesome, good to know! I did see a post that he made a while back saying that to get good first hits in on demand you should start at 230 C or something like that.

CremeFraiche1127,
Top Bottom