Tetra P80

CremeFraiche1127

I set my unit to turn off with three clicks so it's a little quicker, I try to shut it off when not in use for a while, and if it's a long time better not to store a battery in there (even when turned off there can still be drain) however there is zero purpose to turning it off in between hits, and yeah it can remain on and stand by mode for hours or days without issue... Also btw you definitely do not need to turn off your TM in between hits either, the battery you are saving is completely negligible and I feel like it's more hassle to keep turning it off and on (that itself could even take more energy potentially?) The only time I do that is if I know I am planning to take a while before coming back to it I guess...
Thanks! I'll keep this in mind. It's definitely a hassle turning it off and on again so good to know it doesn't help with the battery life, lol.

Oden

get short capsule stem + glass + amaze . i really doubt you'll feel the heat. I've got the medium stem+glass+amaze - i don't feel the heat at all..
Thank you for your answer 👍🏼
take the short rod and therefore the best choice for me if there is no difference in cooling the short and medium rod.
Thanks again

For those who got an order in and were refunded, did the CC charge actually go through? Mine did. Not sure if that’s normal or not. I sent an e-mail to Lamart to make sure it would be reversed, just waiting to hear back.

letter never sent,

robophant

For those who got an order in and were refunded, did the CC charge actually go through? Mine did. Not sure if that’s normal or not. I sent an e-mail to Lamart to make sure it would be reversed, just waiting to hear back.
Same with me. It took some time, but the cc charge was removed. But somehow I lost 2$...

Hi everybody! I've been looking to buy a Tetra P80 from the drops for several months without any luck. I gotta say those drops are the most frustrating method ever! I've made arrangements, missed work several times and lost many hours of my time and money to try and catch em just to end up failing every time. @funkyjunky you've made a fair point about your method, and I do respect it but still it's clearly not working for many of us, and sadly you don't offer any real solution except to keep on trying. I would rather wait a longer with the security I'll get the product than have to wait all this time with the uncertainty and no real hope. I'll probably end up having to pay more for a second hand unit, if that's the case I rather do it than have to go through this.

VapeApe888,

Weedaholic

@VapeApe888 i maybe wrong, but i think someone above pointed out if you get refunded twice you will be offered a slot for a custom build.
i was on the site tonight and there was tetra tubo duals still up 5 minutes after they went up for sale.

i think ralph is doing a great job and for one man it is not easy to please everyone.

keep trying you will eventually get one and like i said i think you will be offered a slot for a custom build if you get refunded twice.

Oden

@VapeApe888 i maybe wrong, but i think someone above pointed out if you get refunded twice you will be offered a slot for a custom build.
i was on the site tonight and there was tetra tubo duals still up 5 minutes after they went up for sale.

i think ralph is doing a great job and for one man it is not easy to please everyone.

keep trying you will eventually get one and like i said i think you will be offered a slot for a custom build if you get refunded twice.
Really ? 5 minutes after the sale there are still! Maybe I should have headed for a dual tetra 🤔 but I don't like it in its design. And taking it outside doesn't have to be as comfortable as the P80.
But I might regret it if I miss the next tetra p80 customize.
Really complicated all that

Oden,

GoldenBud

yeah, unfortunely the C.C company takes some commission for the Charge > Refund , if it will happen to you again you ****will get a private message from him for your order, and he understands the frustration of losing 2$ or even more, twice, to the C.C company , as far as i understand he doesn't want the customer to be refunded the third time.

****EDIT: he won't send a message to people who got refunded twice, they should contact him

Last edited:

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
I grabbed another dual today! This time a custom! Super excited for it. I asked for purpleheart with a random special inlay and 4-pointed compass star heater cutouts. I don't know if it'll be possible but we shall see.

I love my dual and really just wanted to have two. Amazing device. Roasts perfectly evenly every time in record time with insanely open airflow... and it does it all while tasting amazing. ♥️

This is the first vape I've ever purchased where I felt like I needed a second just in case. I've been waiting for this drop EVER SINCE I read this message...

the dual model is not yet completely discontinued

Well I'am interested in a P80 and haven't been able to buy it throughout the past months. To get a slot for a custom you need to be refunded twice, I've made it to the last three drops on time and was never able to even put my order through, so I was never refunded.
How many drops more do I need to make to be refunded twice for a chance at a custom?? Sounds like a gamble to me.. Maybe some enjoy this drop bs but I find it absurd and only excused because it's a ¨one man show¨ but to consider it a ¨great job¨ is a overstatement. In the end one could make excuses but from a client point of view a system that has one waiting for a product drop for months without any real guarantee or hope, just to loose and have to go back to the end of the cue, only creates frustration, resentment and anger. This system doesn't have a real order so you may be waiting for months but if you are not fast enough a guy who just got in the waiting list could snatch the item from you just by having quick fingers, not fair. Maybe he needs to hire more employees, up his game and start thinking about the clientele, or will end up with a legion of angry disappointed followers.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
please go for a custom slot next p80 drop, if you are on time and just check out it is very certain that you get a spot. the real gamble are the prebuilt units.
as said, if a waitlist was in place it would be over 2 years. or worse if a waitlist would be introduced now, the quick fingers would have the same advantage as prebuilt drops.
and thanks for the suggestions on upping my game but i have my reasons for doing it like this.

also one more correction @GoldenBud: i dont contact people who got refunded twice, i cannot track this. but they can contact me and ill check status and offer a custom slot.

I can tell you I'd rather wait two years if I know I'll get the product for sure, but with the current system I might as well waste two years or more, waste money and plenty of hours catching this lousy drops and never get it. I understand you might have your reasons behind this system but I guess those fail to take in consideration the clients experience.

VapeApe888,

Shogun.

「Stand User」
So if a custom order goes through does that mean its successful? 3rd drop attempt and I think I got it this time (dual) and I'm so hype

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I can tell you I'd rather wait two years if I know I'll get the product for sure, but with the current system I might as well waste two years or more, waste money and plenty of hours catching this lousy drops and never get it. I understand you might have your reasons behind this system but I guess those fail to take in consideration the clients experience.
I’m with you. However we don’t know his reasons and I’ll respect that too. I don’t want to waste time and effort for naught. Nor do I wish this devolve into more excitement about the chase to obtain one rather than what I’ve initially heard is that the P80 is a damn fine vape. But I’ll wait then then too. Perhaps buying something else instead more readily obtainable. We’ll see.

I wonder if there should be a separate P80 thread related to the lottery system and shipping vs one to extol its purported virtues and actual usage :2c:. Cheers.:peace:

Vaporific,

Oden

Is the p80 as efficient as the dual tetra? No difference in the efficiency at the extraction of the material? The taste or effects of weed?

This system and the one chosen by the manufacturer in both cases will make people unhappy .. and apparently this system is much simpler for him. But what annoys me is that some buy a backup at the expense of others.
While the supply is already very small.
In my opinion this backup at best is going to rot on a shelf.
Super 👍🏼

Weedaholic

Is the p80 as efficient as the dual tetra? No difference in the efficiency at the extraction of the material? The taste or effects of weed?

This system and the one chosen by the manufacturer in both cases will make people unhappy .. and apparently this system is much simpler for him. But what annoys me is that some buy a backup at the expense of others.
Super 👍🏼
no there is no difference in performance they have they same heater.the p80 is powered by one 18650 and the tetra dual is powered by two 18650.

Oden

J'aime le système ralphs / lamart, il est simple, j'ai réussi 2/4 essais.

mais oui, il a quelques problèmes, j'ai vu quelqu'un avoir 4 p80 effrayants, une image 3 en 1 et en vendre une autre .... c'est un peu comme comment ce gars obtient-il 4 et nous ne pouvons pas en obtenir 1?
J'aime le système ralphs / lamart, il est simple, j'ai réussi 2/4 essais.

mais oui, il a quelques problèmes, j'ai vu quelqu'un avoir 4 p80 effrayants, une image 3 en 1 et en vendre une autre .... c'est un peu comme comment ce gars obtient-il 4 et nous ne pouvons pas en obtenir 1?
Some still find ways to bypass systems ...
It's also up to the art to do your checks.
Obtaining 4 device is abused! Surely to resell them more expensive or an auction.

I like ralphs/lamart system, it is straighforward, i was successful for 2/4 tries.

but yes it has some issues, ive seen someone have 4 freaking p80s, 3 in 1 picture and then selling another one.... its kinda like how does this guy get 4 and we cant get 1?
thank you for your reply

Oden,
Reactions: dimmusp
I’m with you. However we don’t know his reasons and I’ll respect that too. I don’t want to waste time and effort for naught. Nor do I wish this devolve into more excitement about the chase to obtain one rather than what I’ve initially heard is that the P80 is a damn fine vape. But I’ll wait then then too. Perhaps buying something else instead more readily obtainable. We’ll see.

I wonder if there should be a separate P80 thread related to the lottery system and shipping vs one to extol its purported virtues and actual usage :2c:. Cheers.:peace:

VapeApe888,

thunderstealer1337

there is a used market, so who knows how the guy could get 4, maybe all were 2nd hand..... I have a 2nd hand p80, and im the 3rd owner of it, and when my p80 arrives, there will be a 4th owner :)

thunderstealer1337,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
what annoys me is that some buy a backup at the expense of others.

This particular drop of duals took 10 minutes. Almost double a normal drop time. If someone really wanted a dual then they had a much better shot than usual (perhaps due to US election day - or the fact that it was midweek - or the fact that duals are +$ over p80s).

Blame the game, not the player. Then again... the game isn't changing anytime soon 😉

If your internet is so bad that you can't make the drops on time, perhaps go to a library or friends house if you can? I don't know your exact situation but hopefully SOMEONE has decent internet...

Weedaholic

Super 👍🏼
i own a p80 and it is the best portable vape i have and i will be buying another one for back up if i can.

if that upsets people then that's not my problem.

if you dont like the way the the system is set up to purchase one then dont buy it plain and simple.
how many times do people have to complain about the same thing over and over.

life is not fair get over it.

Top Bottom