• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Unit that shipped last Friday just landed in Jamaica, NY! Now to wait for it to make its way down to NC. I’m pumped.

Also unrelated; what does the warm-up mode do? I'm assuming it's so the heater can get a better heat soak before your first draw? Would it be the same if you just held the button longer before hitting it in on demand or letting it sit for a few second in cruise?

Yeah I just do a manual warm-up preheat, if you're in on demand hold it down a little while before your hit especially on lower temps, and with cruise I will turn it on and wait a little bit before I start hitting it as well.

Yeah I just do a manual warm-up preheat, if you're in on demand hold it down a little while before your hit especially on lower temps, and with cruise I will turn it on and wait a little bit before I start hitting it as well.
how is it hitting it dry at low temp? say around 360F-370F?
is it a vape suited better for bong-hitting?

I plan to use it both ways, but just checking for dry.

For reference I only have a Fury Edge and a dynavap M, and I'm looking for my endgame vape, i'm not all into the VAS thing, I just want my last vape to be a complement for the other too and I want it to be good and also aesthetically pleasant.

Cardismint,

Shit Snacks

how is it hitting it dry at low temp? say around 360F-370F?
is it a vape suited better for bong-hitting?

I plan to use it both ways, but just checking for dry.

For reference I only have a Fury Edge and a dynavap M, and I'm looking for my endgame vape, i'm not all into the VAS thing, I just want my last vape to be a complement for the other too and I want it to be good and also aesthetically pleasant.

It will be, don't worry. I use even lower temps sometimes to start, and I mostly use it dry.

GoldenBud

tp80 is 100% convection. m/fury edge are conduction. m/edge small heaters, tp80 has a big heater, tastes better and the abv won't turn into coffee without you feel the real effects
on 225c you can get huge cloud, great effects, and the abv is still light.. can't compare that to edge/m

i use nipples stem/bubbler all methods works well

Last edited:
It will be, don't worry. I use even lower temps sometimes to start, and I mostly use it dry.

tp80 is 100% convection. m/fury edge are conduction. m/edge small heaters, tp80 has a big heater, tastes better and the abv won't turn into coffee without you feel the real effects
on 225c you can get huge cloud, great effects, and the abv is still light.. can't compare that to edge/m

i use nipples stem/bubbler all methods works well
Thank you both for your input, now I only have to get lucky on a drop!

EddIW

My repaired P80 that was shipped on the 24th and got back to me today in the UK. Id imagine recent customs should be landing any day.

Olmsted

The custom P80 I ordered in the Sept. 6th drop made it all the way to the states to get stuck "In Transit" at the local USPS distribution center. Been like that for the last week. Think it's probably delayed due to all the mail-in ballots being processed for the election, but really hoping it didn't just disappear into the void.

Sad reacts only.

Olmsted,

Vapefanatic

Has not yet been announced. You can subscribe to their mailing list via their website and they'll inform you a couple of days beforehand.
I did. Just wondering if it was already mentioned? They ship worldwide right?

Vapefanatic,

Drug

Oh okay well the next drop will be announced through that email list, so if you're subscribed you'll probably read it there first. Shipping is international yes, though I'm not sure if some specific countries are excluded.

CremeFraiche1127

I'm on my 3rd or 4th order... and don't even look or sweat over the shipping info anymore.

It takes time. Place the order, arrives a few weeks later, happiness continues.
This is some solid advice... I've been through this so many times before when getting a new vape and every time I tell myself it'll get here when it gets here. And yet I have the shipping info bookmarked because I have no self control, lol.

CremeFraiche1127

My unit just came in! I love the way it looks but I just have a couple questions about how to use on demand. So what's the difference between the temp that shows at the top of the screen (below "Tubo") and the one at the bottom next to "temp"? When I hold the button the side light is immediately green, so I'm not sure if I know when it's at temp. It also looks like it stays at that temperature after I let go of the button until the screen turns off? Does all this seem right? I tried reading the manual but I may be missing something.

To add to this it seems that the unit reaches temp (looking at the top temperature number) within like two seconds after pressing the button. This is after waiting a couple minutes so the heater wasn't still hot from the last time. Is that normal? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious here, lol.

Last edited:
CremeFraiche1127,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
big number on display is set temp until fire is depressed or the heater is active. while firing it shows the realtime calibrated temp that the heated air will supply to the bowl.

the coils are on temp within 2 seconds indeed. it takes a bit longer to heat the glass surrounding them and to unleash equillibrium temp. (warmup, 30seconds in cruise, higher temp to compensate)

welcome to the future :borg::tup:

have fun testing everything

CremeFraiche1127

big number on display is set temp until fire is depressed or the heater is active. while firing it shows the actual calibrated temp that the heated air will supply to the bowl.

the coils are on temp within 2 seconds indeed. it take a bit longer to heat the glass surrounded them and to unleash equillibrium temp. (warmup, 30seconds in cruise, higher temp to compensate)

welcome to the future :borg::tup:

have fun testing everything
Wow! Thanks so much man. Had no idea the coils heated up that fast, I thought I'd have to hold the fire button for a few seconds and it would turn from red to green. I can't wait to play with this!

Shit Snacks

Wow! Thanks so much man. Had no idea the coils heated up that fast, I thought I'd have to hold the fire button for a few seconds and it would turn from red to green. I can't wait to play with this!

Welcome to the world of instant on demand pure convection! :tup:

You don't need to focus too much on the LED color particularly in on-demand mode. But the more you get to know how the vape works you will see how heater (glass tubes) heat soaks and you get more full-bodied vapor compared to starting from cold (without using high temps)

Oden

I need your help.
I am in France and I have found a person who will sell me his tetra p80 😊.
He used it very little. So it's a chance for me!
I am a flavor hunter and love low temperatures. Because I like the mental effects of weed, not the physical.
So I like to vaporize between 320 ° and 375 ° maximum most of the time.
I wanted to know if the airflow that will vaporize the weed will be at the same temperature as that indicated on the p80 mod or will there be a lag?
If I want to vaporize the herb at 350 ° what temperature should I put on my future p80 so that the hot air is roughly the same temperature I want?
I ask because some here are talking about vaping with the p80 above 450 ° to make a big cloud and have good results. Some people say 500 ° even! And from what I know 450 ° and the temperature not to be exceeded in the vaporization so as not to inhale chemicals.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Oden,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
if you start at 350f in on demand it will take 2 to 3 hits to supply the displayed temperature. (thr glass robs heat when the device has been cold. if you want consistent temperature from the first inhale use the warmup mode before doing on demand.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
Hello, this is Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?

Yesterday, I received this custom birdseye maple beauty with random inlay from the Sept drop.

After spending the evening getting to know it, I can say that THE HYPE IS REAL. It’s easily the best portable vape I’ve used. Perfectly extracted AVB that had nothing left, as tested in a FP Showerhead @ 700+ def F.

I had been using a Stempod on a P80 mod for on the go use, but NEEDED to mix some wax or rosin in a basket screen enclosure to get any kind of quality vapor. That baby is going on entexchange and I’ll be using the Tetra whenever I find myself away from the desktop.

Weedaholic

Hello, this is Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?

Yesterday, I received this custom birdseye maple beauty with random inlay from the Sept drop.

After spending the evening getting to know it, I can say that THE HYPE IS REAL. It’s easily the best portable vape I’ve used. Perfectly extracted AVB that had nothing left, as tested in a FP Showerhead @ 700+ def F.

I had been using a Stempod on a P80 mod for on the go use, but NEEDED to mix some wax or rosin in a basket screen enclosure to get any kind of quality vapor. That baby is going on entexchange and I’ll be using the Tetra whenever I find myself away from the desktop.
congrats......that is one nice P80

Top Bottom